+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hey guys, I just ordered my gsmc notes not so long ago, and this is what appeared on my notes.

and this is at the end of the notes

I know that maybe I applied wrong NOC code (i applied as NOC 0013). My BG has been NA since June 2 until now, any advice guys?
I think obviously you choose the wrong noc code. if you pass the general review section, then you got approved.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I have the same issue. My aor is September 10, 2016. And from my notes I saw that the eligibility was ' review required' since October. I received a phone call from CIC officer in December, and then nothing happened until today
Wow!! Cant believe you guys have been waiting for almost 8 plus months. Are you guys FSW or PNP?

alimobs

Jul 5, 2017
Hi all,
Sorry to bump in like that.
I received my gcms notes and it says for
FSW MINIMUM CRITERIA : REVIEW REQUIRED.
I had claimed 73 points out of 100 but forgot to upload documents of my relatives in canada. This now makes my applucation at 68 out of 100. Do you think I need to raise a CSE and send those documents or just let it be?
My background check is not applicable.
Thanks in advance

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi all,
I had claimed 73 points out of 100 but forgot to upload documents of my relatives in canada. This now makes my applucation at 68 out of 100. Do you think I need to raise a CSE and send those documents or just let it be?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
68 is still good. But to avoid misrepresentation you can raise CSE definitely. Send them documents with an explanation letter.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi all,
Thanks in advance
Aren't you using the wrong metric here? If you're ordering GCMS notes you must be at post-eAPR stage, so it's the CRS total that should matter.
I suppose on principle we need to always be above 67/100 given that made us eligible to create an EE profile. But ultimately the person reviewing your file will total the points you have provided sufficient evidence for, and measure this against the lowest CRS sent an ITA in your draw.

Happy to be corrected, but that's how I understand it. So look at your CRS points and check how the missing documents will impact that total.

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
Hey guys, I just ordered my gsmc notes not so long ago, and this is what appeared on my notes.

and this is at the end of the notes

I know that maybe I applied wrong NOC code (i applied as NOC 0013). My BG has been NA since June 2 until now, any advice guys?
Hi Rianlam, I have similar notes with yours. My Canadian work experience needs to be reviewed and I didn't get any points for that!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Now understood..that's great..Your case gave me hope. I won't order GCMS atleast for another 2 weeks. As from start, over the phone all the agents tell me my file looks good nothing abnormal.

Suddenly on June 22nd, the agent said the last notes says its under add. review. I am thinking that notes must be old. I am sitting at BG-Na since May 4th only came to know my eligibility under review on June 22nd.
What do we ask agents specifically while calling? Can we ask specifically ask them if they see any notes or comments related to anything in the profile? Will they say if there's an issue and exact nature of the issue if there's something important mentioned in our notes?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
What do we ask agents specifically while calling? Can we ask specifically ask them if they see any notes or comments related to anything in the profile? Will they say if there's an issue and exact nature of the issue if there's something important mentioned in our notes?
Hi,
I just called them to ask procedure about paying rprf while that I also ask her to check whats happening to my file.
Well,calling them is not very good idea to check the status as some of them are rude and get really annoyed. Some do not even tell you anything or give you a standard response and you will end up wasting your time. Every time you call CIC they record it and also shows in GCMS.

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Any movement with your file since then?
Its been 2 months today nothing happened. Not sure if its a good or bad news. Sigh
my BG changed to NA on July 10th, and the documents (Family history) I uploaded last month now changed to "are reviewing". So I don't know what is going on now. Did I pass A11.2 yet?

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi,
Can you tell me how did you apply for the GCMS notes on your file? Provide the link if possible.

Also, how much did it cost and how long did it take to get it?
Hi there, i actually got it for free. I picked the free version, there is another one which charged $5 (they are longer and more detailed then the free one). You have to wait for 1 month on the free one, and around 2 months for charged one I believe.
The link is right here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi there, i actually got it for free. I picked the free version, there is another one which charged $5 (they are longer and more detailed then the free one). You have to wait for 1 month on the free one, and around 2 months for charged one I believe.
The link is right here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Please do not give wrong information. There is no free or paid version. There are two ways of ordering GCMs notes

1. Under the Access to Information Act; or
2. Privacy Act

The privacy act allows applicants to get their personal information which is with any government department. Since it is your own personal information, it is free and there is no charge.

Under the Access to Information Act, which provides any information available with the government. Here, you can get your own information, and also, that of other is you have their consent. The charge for it is $5.

However, both these alternatives are available to Canadian residents or citizens. If you are not a resident or a citizen, you can order your notes through a third part. I made an elaborate post on it and it is available o the forum at

https://goo.gl/6C1RMI

Reactions: rianlam

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
my BG changed to NA on July 10th, and the documents (Family history) I uploaded last month now changed to "are reviewing". So I don't know what is going on now. Did I pass A11.2 yet?
Hi
I m not sure you can now order new gcms for more clarity. CIC is really unpredictable nowadays. Ppl are waiting for weeks after IP2..I am very scared for myself too.

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi
I m not sure you can now order new gcms for more clarity. CIC is really unpredictable nowadays. Ppl are waiting for weeks after IP2..I am very scared for myself too.
I already order my second notes on June 21st as well and waiting for that. However, one of my friend said that I should pass A11.2 already in order to be Ip2 like this. Hopefully, everything is ok now. I am scared thou