+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A student from India has query regarding Canada student visa financial docs

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Hi, I am Koyelia Khatun from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I have got admission in Concordia University for MASc(thesis) in Electrical and Computer engineering program for fall of 2018 intake. Although am for MASc program, but still I have not got any scholarship from the university. I am preparing my docs for student visa application and am facing some problems regarding arranging my financial docs. I am from middle class family and my father doesn't have any savings and his salary is also very much less. I have education loan sanctioned amount of Rs. 30 lac from Avanse and the whole amount has been transferred to my ICICI back account by Avanse. I have also paid for GIC from the education loan which I got from Avanse. Apart from that I have my father's property of Rs. 30 lac and I have got the CA certificate of that.Now my question is that, is there any possibility to get rejection my student visa if I show 30 lac loan amount, GIC(paid from education loan)and CA certificate of my father's property? Please help me ASAP as I will fill the online application form for Canada student visa within 2 days.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi, I am Koyelia Khatun from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I have got admission in Concordia University for MASc(thesis) in Electrical and Computer engineering program for fall of 2018 intake. Although am for MASc program, but still I have not got any scholarship from the university. I am preparing my docs for student visa application and am facing some problems regarding arranging my financial docs. I am from middle class family and my father doesn't have any savings and his salary is also very much less. I have education loan sanctioned amount of Rs. 30 lac from Avanse and the whole amount has been transferred to my ICICI back account by Avanse. I have also paid for GIC from the education loan which I got from Avanse. Apart from that I have my father's property of Rs. 30 lac and I have got the CA certificate of that.Now my question is that, is there any possibility to get rejection my student visa if I show 30 lac loan amount, GIC(paid from education loan)and CA certificate of my father's property? Please help me ASAP as I will fill the online application form for Canada student visa within 2 days.
No , the documents that you have should work fine .. apply under SDS if possible.. have you paid 1 year fees? What is ur ielts score?

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Firstly, thanks for your early reply. I have 6 in IELTS exam but one band score is less than 6. So, I cannot apply through SDS. So am applying in normal process. No, I have not paid my tuition fees. I have decided to pay that after reaching there. If I pay from here, then I will pay from education loan. If I pay tuition fee from India, then will it be a strong point?

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Firstly, thanks for your early reply. I have 6 in IELTS exam but one band score is less than 6. So, I cannot apply through SDS. So am applying in normal process. No, I have not paid my tuition fees. I have decided to pay that after reaching there. If I pay from here, then I will pay from education loan. If I pay tuition fee from India, then will it be a strong point?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Yes , surely it will be a strong point , if possible , pay the tution fees for a semester or complete year..

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
If you apply through general category or university category , the processing time is about 60 days.. but don't loose hope... This the maximum time.. you can get in less time if your academics are strong and if you write a strong SOP.

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks again for your reply. Ok I will try to pay the tuition fees from India. Do I need to get notarized affirmation from my father that he is ready to sponsor my education by selling his property in need or only CA evaluation report is sufficient?

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply. yes, am hoping for the best. Please tell me if I apply for student VISA with only education loan and my fathers CA evaluated property then is there possibility of rejection?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Thanks again for your reply. Ok I will try to pay the tuition fees from India. Do I need to get notarized affirmation from my father that he is ready to sponsor my education by selling his property in need or only CA evaluation report is sufficient?
No .. you don't need to write anything like that you are ready to sell it.. just get the stamped CA evaluation of property..
However you can get a affidavit of support that your father or whoever is sponsoring your studies is ready to sponsor your studies in canada. Gwt it written on a stamp paper and get it notary attested.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Thanks for your reply. yes, am hoping for the best. Please tell me if I apply for student VISA with only education loan and my fathers CA evaluated property then is there possibility of rejection?
Bro as you have paid the gic , it will be a strong point too.. so technically you are not showing loan alone.. you have gic as a proof of living expenses.. it is a good thing.. all the best :)

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Ok, I got your point. While applying online where will I upload my SOP? In the client information option?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Ok, I got your point. While applying online where will I upload my SOP? In the client information option?
I am applying through an agent .. so .. i have no idea about where to upload it.. but you can look it up on internet.. write a strong sop explaining why you chose this program , why you chose canada, why you chose this university, what are your future goals , clearly mention that you will return to india after completion of your program and how this program will help you in your future.

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Again I have a query frie4nds. Please help me ASAP. For some reason my GIC has come back and so I have to send money again. My first question is as it will take some time to get my GIC, will I apply without GIC?Is it safe to apply without GIC, showing only 30 lac loan amount and CS evaluation report of my father's property?