+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A personal immigration entry/exit record(from India but lived in USA)

vijay_sam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
· Hi,
Today I got email regarding additional proof regarding my Stay in Canada(please check out below). I am from India but in last 5 years, I have been only to USA. Is it OK if send all pages of my passport and I-94 details. Due I still need to send a personal immigration entry/exit record. Please advice.

Photocopies of all pages (including blank pages) of all your past and current passport(s) - or travel document(s) - used to enter or leave Canada or other countries since January 14, 2016. All pages must be photocopied in colour and must be clearly legible.

• A personal immigration entry/exit record, or movement certificate, issued by your country of citizenship, and countries other than Canada where you have resided.
· Statement of Travel Records issued by USA authorities. The following website provides limited access to arrival and departure date records of non-immigrant aliens entering and departing the United States which are maintained in the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP's) Non-immigrant Information System (NIIS). https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
· Hi,
Today I got email regarding additional proof regarding my Stay in Canada(please check out below). I am from India but in last 5 years, I have been only to USA. Is it OK if send all pages of my passport and I-94 details. Due I still need to send a personal immigration entry/exit record. Please advice.

Photocopies of all pages (including blank pages) of all your past and current passport(s) - or travel document(s) - used to enter or leave Canada or other countries since January 14, 2016. All pages must be photocopied in colour and must be clearly legible.

• A personal immigration entry/exit record, or movement certificate, issued by your country of citizenship, and countries other than Canada where you have resided.
· Statement of Travel Records issued by USA authorities. The following website provides limited access to arrival and departure date records of non-immigrant aliens entering and departing the United States which are maintained in the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP's) Non-immigrant Information System (NIIS). https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/
Its fine to send it as not all officers verify if its required for the last 5 years or not. So send all the pages of passport. Also get the I94 travel history from that site which will show the entry exit dates.