+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Mom and a 7 year old girl as refugee from Afghanistan

sahar2021

Mar 30, 2021
I am very sympathetic to your experience. Canada provides asylum to the persecuted people in the world. At the same time, I hope you and your daughter can seek help as soon as possible. I will provide you with a refugee assistance organization in Canada. Tell them about their encounters and demands, I hope they can help you, if they can’t help you and your daughter directly, I believe they have more resources: Email: info@fcjrefugeecentre.org
I am very glad to have your sympathetic and your guidance.
I will send mail as you said right now and inform you their reply.

I also sent mail for prime minister 2 weeks ago but his secretory said that they can do nothing just forwarding my mail to the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I am very glad to have your sympathetic and your guidance.
I will send mail as you said right now and inform you their reply.

I also sent mail for prime minister 2 weeks ago but his secretory said that they can do nothing just forwarding my mail to the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.
Refugee asylum is a tradition in Canada. As Canadians, we must pass on kindness and love. At the same time, we also hope that those of us who have been asylum in Canada can give back to Canada

Reactions: sahar2021

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I sent my mail by following the link as you sent me:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/wizard/another-afghan.html#question
I am afraid If they do not accept me,sending mail to them will make any problem to my new ways or not.
I'm not sure what you mean by "make problems to my new ways".

If they do not accept you, then you simply won't be accepted. This won't create any issues for future applications. Is that what you are asking? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.

sahar2021

Mar 30, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean by "make problems to my new ways".

If they do not accept you, then you simply won't be accepted. This won't create any issues for future applications. Is that what you are asking? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.
let me explain with other words.
I sent my life story for the link you sent me before as a family member of someone who helped canadian in Afghanistan but I do not have enough documents if they ask me.so I am afraid If the IRCC does not accept my claim.
If it happens,I have to try other ways.I have to go to other country and have my refugee claim.
my worry is that maybe the IRCC say that they do not accept me bcoz I sent them request before by the link and my documents were not completed.
I am afraid of this.
I am regret to send mail from the link.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
let me explain with other words.
I sent my life story for the link you sent me before as a family member of someone who helped canadian in Afghanistan but I do not have enough documents if they ask me.so I am afraid If the IRCC does not accept my claim.
If it happens,I have to try other ways.I have to go to other country and have my refugee claim.
my worry is that maybe the IRCC say that they do not accept me bcoz I sent them request before by the link and my documents were not completed.
I am afraid of this.
I am regret to send mail from the link.
did you send different information, like different story ?
I think you still need to provide some kinda proof , but I do not know for sure

sahar2021

Mar 30, 2021
did you send different information, like different story ?
I think you still need to provide some kinda proof , but I do not know for sure
I sent all the story which happened for me for the link.but if they ask me for documents I do not have any because Taliban rob them from our house once they arrested my husband.

my worry is that if they do not accept me now,is there any hope that I can be accepted by canada later in other ways?or they will say u are not accepted for ever?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I sent all the story which happened for me for the link.but if they ask me for documents I do not have any because Taliban rob them from our house once they arrested my husband.

my worry is that if they do not accept me now,is there any hope that I can be accepted by canada later in other ways?or they will say u are not accepted for ever?
Don’t want to discourage you but you should be looking at potential different options because getting selected for resettlement in Canada will be quite difficult. You should apply to Canada’s refugee settlement special program but there is a lot of demand and many will not be able to come to Canada. Getting a visitor visa to come to Canada so you can claim asylum will be incredibly difficult to get because you are rom Afghanistan, are seeking refuge in a 3rd country and have minimal ties to Afghanistan. Only a very small number of refugees get resettled. Most others remain in neighbouring countries and UNHCR tries to give some aid for things like food although there is huge demand and UNHCR doesn’t have unlimited funds.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Don’t want to discourage you but you should be looking at potential different options because getting selected for resettlement in Canada will be quite difficult. You should apply to Canada’s refugee settlement special program but there is a lot of demand and many will not be able to come to Canada. Getting a visitor visa to come to Canada so you can claim asylum will be incredibly difficult to get because you are rom Afghanistan, are seeking refuge in a 3rd country and have minimal ties to Afghanistan. Only a very small number of refugees get resettled. Most others remain in neighbouring countries and UNHCR tries to give some aid for things like food although there is huge demand and UNHCR doesn’t have unlimited funds.
I want to just add my five points. It is hard but truth. I cannot say it is impossible, but it is reality. Ppl from Afgan with papers and proof are having hard time to come to Canada.
I would look up on different options