07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
arvind6365 said:
EMRGENCY & URGENT :
Dear Friend,

Today i found that my daughter passport number in visa & landing paper are wrong . They have printed G 3540808 but actually correct passport no. is J 3540808. Now please advise m what to do i am depreeeeesed & worried.
Is i have to send only my daugter pasport & landing paper for corection or i have to send meee, my wife & DAUGHTER PASSPORT FOR CORRECTION TO CIC LONDON.
pLEASE TELL ME WHICH ADDRESS & HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO COME BACK.

i AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IMEDIATELY, SO I CAN TAKE ACTION ON THE SAME.

iT IS URGENT PLEASE REPLY FAST.

rEGARDS,

ARVIND

Send a e-mail directly to SATDXB and Capt- someone will respond.... !!

I presume you will have to inform CIC london ASAP ..

I too will try and find out and let you know as soon as i can from the people who filed our papers.

Regards

T

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arvind6365 said:
EMRGENCY & URGENT :
Dear Friend,

Today i found that my daughter passport number in visa & landing paper are wrong . They have printed G 3540808 but actually correct passport no. is J 3540808. Now please advise m what to do i am depreeeeesed & worried.
Is i have to send only my daugter pasport & landing paper for corection or i have to send meee, my wife & DAUGHTER PASSPORT FOR CORRECTION TO CIC LONDON.

rEGARDS,

ARVIND

Hi ARVIND,

I have replied your PM.

hmisabpk

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Dear friend ,

I dont have any contact detail for there respected persond can you do something in this case.
its urgent.

Regards,

Arvind

teacherji said:
Send a e-mail directly to SATDXB and Capt- someone will respond.... !!

I presume you will have to inform CIC london ASAP ..

I too will try and find out and let you know as soon as i can from the people who filed our papers.

Regards

T

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Saki,

could u help me,what is the procedure of applying under FSW after1 July 2011,means all documents need to send Canada like PCC Bank Statement,IELTS,documents of educational copies,experience copies ? still criteria of 120 days to send full file to VO,plz guide me wid full detail ?

Thanks in advance

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Hi Saki,
Salam and lot of love from me....

I think we will get response in mid of 2012.... they havnt even opened our file yet.... (Docs pending review) after 2nd AOR.... very solow and they seem too busy in million of cases.
Agree with you i also dont see anything coming before June 2012

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arvind6365 said:
EMRGENCY & URGENT :
Dear Friend,

rEGARDS,

ARVIND

YOu neeed to contact the visa office and i would suggest by calling them especially if you are planning to land soon, they will ask you for daughters passport to update the details and i would suggest it i will take 2-3 weeks, but i am really not sure better to ask Qorax or someone else.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Dear Saki,

could u help me,what is the procedure of applying under FSW after1 July 2011,means all documents need to send Canada like PCC Bank Statement,IELTS,documents of educational copies,experience copies ? still criteria of 120 days to send full file to VO,plz guide me wid full detail ?

Thanks in advance
hi

You need to send all docs to CIC and they will transfer your docs to the visa office - no more 120 days rule. You have option to either send PCC now or send them when visa officer asks for it.

Cheers
saki

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
saki said:
hi

You need to send all docs to CIC and they will transfer your docs to the visa office - no more 120 days rule. You have option to either send PCC now or send them when visa officer asks for it.

Cheers
saki
Thanks dear Saki

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki
i m april 2010 applicant....

last time when i requested vo about docs needed to add my daughter to my application then my address disappeared and status started coming as in process
with rbvo details inside and then i got letter from them giving information how to add my daughter to application and then address came back again...
but now again it is missing.....

...i have updated delhi visa office withall docs of my new born daughter and requested them to add my daughter to myapplication at end of last month
and now.......my address disappeared again on ecas status.....can anyone tell can i expect MR from delhi vo..........oristhat just a bug in the system...

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
hi saki,
i read people are talking about their original documents!! is original documents are need to be sent with the application or they ask latter,
plz i need to know...................
sajid

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
sajid369369 said:
hi saki,
i read people are talking about their original documents!! is original documents are need to be sent with the application or they ask latter,
sajid
They will ask for those original documents at later stage whom you have sent copies i.e. educational documents. But you will send original PCC, original experience certificates, reference letters and IELTS score now to CIO.

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Hi all,

My address disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with so long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?
Your invaluable comment would be appreciated.

Keep in touch.

muk

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajid369369 said:
hi saki,
sajid
As far as my knowledge is you need to send all these original documents to CIO and they will transfer it to visa office once your first stage is clear. They only ask for additional documents at later stage or PCC but you need to send original now rather than waiting for then to ask.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muk said:
Hi all,

My address is disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with so long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?
Your invaluable comment would be appreciated.

Keep in touch.

muk

Could be a system bug or maybe you ate going to receive medical request soon only time will tell.

sahil97

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th july 2011
Sir pls help ,

I called nova scotia last friday and was informed that they have no record of my application. Also they told me that the office is still opening the applications recd. on 8th July"2011 so i should wait.

I again called them yesterday and they found my application and informed me that the application is under review. Then i asked them what does this mean. Is my application accepted or rejected ?
They again put me on hold and again after asking about my occupation , No. of dependents in application and my email addres they said that i have been sent a letter on 15th september. But dont know whats in the letter.

Can you giude me what can i expect ?