+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Feb 14, 2015
Hello,

I had applied under the FSW category in June 2014. I had got my medical request in FEB 2015 & got the medical done of all the applicants on 3rd March 2015. Almost 1 week later, my third line was updated stating that :- Medical results have been received. Can you please let me know how long does it takes to get the passport request. Some of my friends had got the mail for passport exactly 40 days after their medical was done. Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bhupinder_singh said:
Hello,

I had applied under the FSW category in June 2014. I had got my medical request in FEB 2015 & got the medical done of all the applicants on 3rd March 2015. Almost 1 week later, my third line was updated stating that :- Medical results have been received. Can you please let me know how long does it takes to get the passport request. Some of my friends had got the mail for passport exactly 40 days after their medical was done. Please guide.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, congrats on your progress so far but realise that as we are all different so also our applications and their processing are different and will take different times.
Just because your friends have got PPR doesn't mean you won't get yours. It could be that your background checks and criminality checks are still ongoing. The only person who has an idea when you may get PPR is your review officer.
So relax and enjoy your life, your PPR will come in good time :)

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Bhupinder_singh said:
Thanks a lot for the revert Pipis...Hope i get the good news soon & a very best of luck to all the applicants as well :) :D

@Bhuinder ji,

First of all, congrats for crossing over all the hurdles in the processing system,but for the last leg covering "Security Check".

Yes, Pipis Husband has very correctly opined.Considering that ur visa office being New Delhi, shall I be permitted to add little more to what our very erudite member has posted.

The very fact that "MEDICAL RECVD." line has been added in ur ecas,this implies that the designated MO at VO has submitted his positive observation in regard to ur Medical reports as sent by the doctor who examined u.He/she must have recommended for issue of VISA in context of his/her observations.Ur file may be on desk of the designated VO ,PENDING his/her final review.

Hopefully,u will get some good news soon.

God luck nd May God bless all !!!

parhar51

Feb 14, 2015
parhar51 said:
@ Bhuinder ji,

First of all, congrats for crossing over all the hurdles in the processing system,but for the last leg covering "Security Check".

Yes, Pipis Husband has very correctly opined.Considering that ur visa office being New Delhi, shall I be permitted to add little more to what our very erudite member has posted.

The very fact that "MEDICAL RECVD." line has been added in ur ecas,this implies that the designated MO at VO has submitted his positive observation in regard to ur Medical reports as sent by the doctor who examined u.He/she must have recommended for issue of VISA in context of his/her observations.Ur file may be on desk of the designated VO ,PENDING his/her final review.

Hopefully,u will get some good news soon.

God luck nd May God bless all !!!

parhar51
Thanks a lot Parhar51. Your reply was really very helpful.
Keeping my fingers crossed :)

I have 1 more query...should i request for GCMS notes? Will that be helpful at this point of time? I haven't done it till now.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Bhupinder_singh said:
Thanks a lot Parhar51. Your reply was really very helpful.
Keeping my fingers crossed :)

I have 1 more query...should i request for GCMS notes? Will that be helpful at this point of time? I haven't done it till now.
@Bhupinder ji,

U are welcome ,Sir.

GCMS NOTES do help us knowing the exact position of our file,besides the next step VO thinks of taking.In ur case ,however,it may not help u much as by the time u receive the results of GCMS,its very purpose would have already been served.I hope,ur case is at the conclusive stage.

Relax and pray God for good !!!!

Good luck nd May God bless all !!

parhar51

Feb 14, 2015
parhar51 said:
@ Bhupinder ji,

U are welcome ,Sir.

GCMS NOTES do help us knowing the exact position of our file,besides the next step VO thinks of taking.In ur case ,however,it may not help u much as by the time u receive the results of GCMS,its very purpose would have already been served.I hope,ur case is at the conclusive stage.

Relax and pray God for good !!!!

Good luck nd May God bless all !!

parhar51
Hello Parhar51,

Yes, ur right. That's y i was wondering if i should apply for GCMS notes or not. Anyways, thanx :)

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bhupinder_singh said:
Hello Parhar51,

Yes, ur right. That's y i was wondering if i should apply for GCMS notes or not. Anyways, thanx :)

Regards
Hi Bhupinder, my brother, parhar51 is right. You don't need GCMS notes at this stage. What you need is airline reservations cos your visa is coming. All the best ahead.

Feb 14, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Bhupinder, my brother, parhar51 is right. You don't need GCMS notes at this stage. What you need is airline reservations cos your visa is coming. All the best ahead.
Thanks a lot Pipis & parhar51 for the guidance. U guys rock !!

Cheers :) :D

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application Sent: 03-Jul-11
Application Received: 09-Jul-14
PER Received: 05-Nov-14
Medical Requested: 10-Jan-15
Medical Done: 22-Jan-15
Medical Sent: 29-Jan-15
Medical Received: 30-Jan-15

Received call from NDVO on 09-Mar-15, asking for renewed passport (Spouse).

Additional Documents Sent to NDVO: 19-Mar-15
Additional Documents Received at NDVO: 20-Mar-15.

Waiting waiting waiting... Anybody who is waiting after sending additional documents?

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
Received PP request letter. Kindly clarify the below queries.
Visa Office - NDVO
1. I am living in Muscat, Oman. Can any one advice on how to send across the passports to New Delhi. We dont have VFS here in Oman.
2. Can you please let me know the address to which the passports are to be sent.

Thanks in Advance.

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
Hi.. received my PPR mail yesterday.. We are facing a major issue. .I live in Oman and my visa office is New Delhi. . None of the courier services here accepted to send our passports to India... Neither do we have a VFS here. . What can be done. ?

Is it possible to change the visa office at this stage of my application. ?

Please advise. ..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajeevadoor said:
Hi.. received my PPR mail yesterday.. We are facing a major issue. .I live in Oman and my visa office is New Delhi. . None of the courier services here accepted to send our passports to India... Neither do we have a VFS here. . What can be done. ?

Is it possible to change the visa office at this stage of my application. ?

Please advise. ..
Hi rajeevadoor, please reply to the PPR mail and explain your situation to your review officer. Politely request that he/she consider your request to send your passports to the VO covering Oman for your visas to be issued there then you wait patiently for his response/further instructions. All the best.

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who have sent additional documents in-between the process, I have created a group for us. Lets comment here so that we will know at least if our application are picked for processing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-201415-additional-documents-sent-t280670.0.html

Karunya

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Hello everyone

I am waiting for my 2nd line / MR stage.
Apparently a very challenging situation raised for me, I have been offered a very good job recently but its completely different skills than what I have applied for FSW 14.

I am wondering if you guys can suggest me what is the further consequences I might have to face If I take on board to new challenge.
Is that going to effect on decision making of VO, my application, points etc?

Please help me.
Thanks in Advance.