Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
MedZed said:
Congrats Pipis for Visa,
+1 for you :)
Thank you so much MedZed, looking forward to your good news soon :)

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience... Is this PER?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
danielp said:
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience... Is this PER?
@danielp,

Yes, it is PER. Congrats !!!! Ur file shall be transferred to ur Visa office for further review. VO shall then contact u ,if at all, any additional documentation is required to process the application.

Good luck nd may God bless all !!

parhar51

durani01

Apr 4, 2015
Hello Group Members
Specially Pipis Husband

Pipis you are doing great

I am from Pakistan and has applied for FSW 2014

NOC code is 2172
App filed on 15-12-2014
Mode of Payment is DD

Still waiting for PER

I yesterday I have called CIC, the lady replied that due to exceptional circumtances your call cannot be transfer to CIC call Center

What should I do now. Should I wait.

2nd is that I want to apply for Express Entry.
Is it possible that I applied for both means FSW and EE at a same time

The case is with my friend

His NOC code is 4011 and 2133
App file on 01-12-2014
Mode of Payment is DD

He has no response at all

On this forum I haven't seen much about 4011 and 2133.
If there is any link related to these NOC's then please share
As I am new to this forum

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
durani01 said:
Hello Group Members
Specially Pipis Husband

Pipis you are doing great

I am from Pakistan and has applied for FSW 2014

NOC code is 2172
App filed on 15-12-2014
Mode of Payment is DD

Still waiting for PER

I yesterday I have called CIC, the lady replied that due to exceptional circumtances your call cannot be transfer to CIC call Center

What should I do now. Should I wait. If nothing happens after a week, please call again to know the status of your application

2nd is that I want to apply for Express Entry.
Is it possible that I applied for both means FSW and EE at a same time Yes, this is possible please

The case is with my friend

His NOC code is 4011 and 2133
App file on 01-12-2014
Mode of Payment is DD

He has no response at all he should also call CIO to know the status of his application

On this forum I haven't seen much about 4011 and 2133.
If there is any link related to these NOC's then please share No such link other than to check the global spread sheet and make analysis for the NOCs
As I am new to this forum

Regards
Hi, please see my responses above. All the best :)

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can update your VO about your passport with a CSE at this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

It will have no negative effect at all on your application, cheers.
Thanks Pipis ..and congratulation for your visa ..best of luck :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swash110 said:
Thanks Pipis ..and congratulation for your visa ..best of luck :)
Thanks a lot, looking forward to your good news of completion soon :)

lousyrasco

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Hello Members,

I'm not sure if my case is strange or it has happened with many other applicants.

I got AOR on March 18th but NO PER email so far...

My time line is below

App Received: November 20th 2014
AOR with UCI no: March 18th
ECAS status: In process

That's the end...

Also, we got married, informed CIC and they sent email requesting supporting documents for dependents. We are about to send those in a weeks time.

Kindly reply me with the possible scenarios of not having PER to my email?

lousyrasco

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
lousyrasco said:
Hello Members,

I'm not sure if my case is strange or it has happened with many other applicants.

I got AOR on March 18th but NO PER email so far...

My time line is below

App Received: November 20th 2014
AOR with UCI no: March 18th
ECAS status: In process

That's the end...

Also, we got married, informed CIC and they sent email requesting supporting documents for dependents. We are about to send those in a weeks time.

Kindly reply me with the possible scenarios of not having PER to my email?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@lousy rasco,

No worries, please.

Recpt of AOR suggests that everything is fine. More so,ecas showing "In process",indicates that ur eligibility has been checked nd the BG CHECK will commence after u submit the docs as called for. U are lucky ,ur file is moving fast.

Relax nd ensure early submission of the required docs.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!

parhar51

huertdiaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a situation for a friend of mine that applied for FSW on December 2014.
Their application arrived on December 29th.
We have been fearing what everybody is been saying: That the general cap was filled during that day.
So, yesterday they received the documentation back with a letter. Which was no surprise.
But the letter makes reference to an application for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC)!!!
We obviously made sure the right type of application was used, and the proper documentation was attached.

Our feeling is that they just attached the wrong explanation template.
So our question would be, should we called them and demand an official explanation?
If they confirm the error, and they just applied the wrong template, how can we assure that the application wasn't misplaced, and lost a spot just because of that?
It is very serious when they provide official documentation with wrong information, particularly when the spots for December 29th were limited.
What do you guys think?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
huertdiaz said:
Hi Guys,

We have been fearing what everybody is been saying: That the general cap was filled during that day.
So, yesterday they received the documentation back with a letter. Which was no surprise.
But the letter makes reference to an application for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC)!!!
We obviously made sure the right type of application was used, and the proper documentation was attached.

So our question would be, should we called them and demand an official explanation?
If they confirm the error, and they just applied the wrong template, how can we assure that the application wasn't misplaced, and lost a spot just because of that?
It is very serious when they provide official documentation with wrong information, particularly when the spots for December 29th were limited.
What do you guys think?
This is quite sad and made worse by the rejection letter sent to your friend. Please go ahead and get clarification from CIO then use the opportunity to request for a review of the application under FSW and not CEC. Use their error to your advantage. I wish your friend the best.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
huertdiaz said:
Hi Guys,

What do you guys think?
@huertdiaz,

Obnoxiously incredible !!!!When ur friend had filed application under FSWP , how come he was assessed for CEC. Is the letter u referred a system generated or a general one which has been manually completed by" TICKING" the relative boxes. If it is former , it is incorrectly recorded in the system nd in case of later ,too,there appears to be a human error for which the applicant cannot be made to suffer.

Our Friend , Pipis, has rightly suggested to make a strong representation, attaching therewith copies of the IMM FORMS submitted by the applicant as an evidence to substantiate the fact that the application was in in no way under "CEC".

Let us wish nd pray that the effort so initiated would yield fruitful result !!!!!

Good luck Nd May God bless all !!!!!

parhar51

jaspr33t

Mar 14, 2015
Dear seniors urgent suggestions from your side,
We (wife prmry app) have applied under noc 2172 and app recieved date is 19/dec/2014. later we have contacted many times cic but they always said they donnt have any information regarding our file. yesterday, we tried again and lady said that our file is returned due to reason that we do not have any arranged employment . How strange reason it was? can u suggest us what can we do? very annoyed.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jaspr33t said:
Dear seniors urgent suggestions from your side,
We (wife prmry app) have applied under noc 2172 and app recieved date is 19/dec/2014. later we have contacted many times cic but they always said they donnt have any information regarding our file. yesterday, we tried again and lady said that our file is returned due to reason that we do not have any arranged employment . How strange reason it was? can u suggest us what can we do? very annoyed.
Hi, this probably means that your application was received after cap was reached and if you don't have an arranged employment, then you are not eligible. I'm sorry about it but when you receive your returned application back it will contain a letter from CIC stating why exactly it's being returned. You may wish to also begin exploring provincial nominations and express entry. All the best.