Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
shiva906 said:
Hi Guys,

I am newbie here. Hope you guys can clarify some of my queries.

I have received request for medicals on 28th Feb. I have got the medicals check done on 02-Mar-2015.
I checked in ECAS and saw that my Medical Results have been received by CIC.

But my question is that , when i got medical request email on 28th Feb, I got it ONLY for Medicals and not for RPRF request.
It was the request only for medicals with attached IMM1017 Form - "Medical Examination Instructions" .
I have seen so many applicants, who had received both the requests in one email.

I am bit confused now about RPRF request which i have not yet received.
I am not sure if this is the process they generally follow for some applications.
BTW, I am bachelor and single applicant with no dependents.

Can anyone clarify me if I would be getting the request to pay for RPRF email or
should I be contacting CIC, New Delhi,INDIA for the request?

Appreciate your valuable responses.

Thanks

App filed : 07 Aug 2014 ; App Recd : 13 Aug 2014
PER recd : 01 Dec 2014 : Processing started : 9 Feb 2015
Med Req: 28 Feb 2015 ; Med done : 02-Mar-2015
Med Received: 10-Mar-2015
Hi, your situation is not unusual as a small number of other applicants also experience same. They receive only medical instructions and later receive request to pay RPRF. Although you are to wait till you receive further instructions, there is nothing stopping you from making enquiries on the status of your application.
Please contact your review officer in your VO via the email with which you received your MR but do not expect immediate response. All the best.

rajan14

Nov 11, 2014
Dear Friends,

My application under FSW has been received by CIC and they have sent email with Application and UCI number on 24th Feb 2015.

My wife is pregnant and expected delivery date is somewhere around mid August '15. Is there anyway this information could be sent across the officials. Or is it not such an important change that might warrant their attention.

I tried looking for info elsewhere before I came across this helpful forum.

Sorry for intrusion and thanks for hearing out my case.

Regards,
Rajan

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajan14 said:
Dear Friends,

My application under FSW has been received by CIC and they have sent email with Application and UCI number on 24th Feb 2015.

My wife is pregnant and expected delivery date is somewhere around mid August '15. Is there anyway this information could be sent across the officials. Or is it not such an important change that might warrant their attention.

I tried looking for info elsewhere before I came across this helpful forum.

Sorry for intrusion and thanks for hearing out my case.

Regards,
Rajan
Hi, once the baby is born, then you inform your Visa Office. Until the child is born, he/she can't be added to your application. All the best.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sir,

Got MR on 11-3-2015 , booked appointment for Medical on 24-3-2015 and the hospital will upload the results in 2 weeks i.e may be on 7-4-2015

NDVO says, It should receive all docs MR receipt, PCCs and RPRF fee receipt before 10-4-2015

if the hospital makes delay in uploading the results, what r the consequences. Does the hospital needs to upload the results before 10-4-2015 or what is the last date for the hospital to upload the results.

As the hospital I selected makes delay in uploading results, shall i go to another center (which uploads in 5 days)

worried a lot

plz reply

thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
visa_4all said:
Sir,

Got MR on 11-3-2015 , booked appointment for Medical on 24-3-2015 and the hospital will upload the results in 2 weeks i.e may be on 7-4-2015 THis means that the results can be accessed by panel physician before deadline, which is good

NDVO says, It should receive all docs MR receipt, PCCs and RPRF fee receipt before 10-4-2015 Send the PCCs, MR receipt and RPRF receipt/draft as soon as possible. You don't have to wait for the hospital to upload result

if the hospital makes delay in uploading the results, what r the consequences. Does the hospital needs to upload the results before 10-4-2015 or what is the last date for the hospital to upload the results. the hospital is selected by CIO based on VO recommendation so there are no negative consequences on the applicant for delay by CIO designated hospital

As the hospital I selected makes delay in uploading results, shall i go to another center (which uploads in 5 days) If you have access to another CIO designated medical centre, you are free to use it

worried a lot

plz reply

thanks
Hi, see responses above. Relax and ensure you carry out all processes as soon as possible. Cheers.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
shiva906 said:
Hi Guys,

I am newbie here. Hope you guys can clarify some of my queries.

I have received request for medicals on 28th Feb. I have got the medicals check done on 02-Mar-2015.
I checked in ECAS and saw that my Medical Results have been received by CIC.

But my question is that , when i got medical request email on 28th Feb, I got it ONLY for Medicals and not for RPRF request.
It was the request only for medicals with attached IMM1017 Form - "Medical Examination Instructions" .
I have seen so many applicants, who had received both the requests in one email.

I am bit confused now about RPRF request which i have not yet received.
I am not sure if this is the process they generally follow for some applications.
BTW, I am bachelor and single applicant with no dependents.

Can anyone clarify me if I would be getting the request to pay for RPRF email or
should I be contacting CIC, New Delhi,INDIA for the request?

Appreciate your valuable responses.

Thanks

App filed : 07 Aug 2014 ; App Recd : 13 Aug 2014
PER recd : 01 Dec 2014 : Processing started : 9 Feb 2015
Med Req: 28 Feb 2015 ; Med done : 02-Mar-2015
Med Received: 10-Mar-2015
Hi Hope this helps clarify.
you would get 2 mails.

1. Received from <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
This one is the Medical Request mail which you are talking about.

2. Received from <DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca> (Your respective Visa Office)
This is the RPRF Request

As far as I've seen, you get them on the same day. If not, you should be getting the second one soon.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
visa_4all said:

Sir,

Got MR on 11-3-2015 , booked appointment for Medical on 24-3-2015 and the hospital will upload the results in 2 weeks i.e may be on 7-4-2015

NDVO says, It should receive all docs MR receipt, PCCs and RPRF fee receipt before 10-4-2015

if the hospital makes delay in uploading the results, what r the consequences. Does the hospital needs to upload the results before 10-4-2015 or what is the last date for the hospital to upload the results.

As the hospital I selected makes delay in uploading results, shall i go to another center (which uploads in 5 days)

worried a lot

plz reply

thanks
I would suggest you try to get another Center for MR where you can do the MR on the same day and not at a later date.

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
hi
our medicals have been received, 3rd line updated, RPRF paid, updated pcc's sent, copies of bio pages sent.
What are chances of rejection at this stage? kindly reply as we have lot of things to wind up.

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
hi
our medicals have been received, 3rd line updated, RPRF paid, updated pcc's sent, copies of bio pages sent.
What are chances of rejection at this stage? kindly reply as we have lot of things to wind up.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajeevadoor said:
hi
For some applicants, there are still a little level of background checks going on even though RPRF has been requested and paid. Once those checks have positive results, you are good to go. The chances of not receiving PR visas now are really very low so congratulations in advance. Don't be in a rush to wind your affairs up as your PR visa is generally valid for one year from date of your medicals. Enjoy your achievement and the time you have left to be in your country :)

Suvlam

Jun 2, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Please guide , if i can pay processing fee of CAD150 Online for my newborn daughter , while my FSW application is under processing at NDVO , or it has to be fee payment form IMM5620 only.

Thanks
Suvlam

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Suvlam said:
Hello Seniors,

Please guide , if i can pay processing fee of CAD150 Online for my newborn daughter , while my FSW application is under processing at NDVO , or it has to be fee payment form IMM5620 only.

Thanks
Suvlam
Hi, if you have been requested by your VO to pay your daughter's application fee, the communication they send to you will contain the accepted modes of payment. Please use those mode of payments as advised, cheers.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

1. Cover letter

2. Medical Bill payment Receipt

3. Copy of Passport Bio pages

4. Document Request letter from Visa office

5. Police Clearance Certificate (optional, if sent with application)

6. RPRF fee payment receipt (filled with black pen) or DD of RPRF payment

Did I miss any documents, please confirm

Do I need to scan the documents and send them by email also or it is not required

Do I need to send these documents by emai to CIC or it is not required

Address to send the documents New Delhi Visa Office

Immigration Section,
High Commission of Canada,
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
PO Box 5209,
New Delhi, India 110021
Phone: +91-1141782000

or

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209 (Can we omit the PO Box Number, or not)
New Delhi
110021, India

Thanks a lot

Suvlam

Jun 2, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, if you have been requested by your VO to pay your daughter's application fee, the communication they send to you will contain the accepted modes of payment. Please use those mode of payments as advised, cheers.
Hi Pipis Husband,

The letter from VO cites online payment as an option , but it dont specify . Now , when i try to pay online , i dont see FSW class to pay , i see Family class , Provincial nomination , Quebec skilled , Humanatarian etc etc .

Is it still okay if i pay CAD 150 online by clicking on family class , or the payment will be counted invalid

PLease share opinion

Thanks
Suvlam

SHK

Mar 2, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Dear P
I want to ask a question from you is that, what are verification checks after submission of passports to CHC.I shall be thankful for your reply.