Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
armarm said:
Thank you very much!

Does this mean that they have already calculated the points and that I passed the 67 point line?
Yes, computation of points obtainable has been done though it will be done again by a more senior review team before PER is issued.

armarm

Jan 15, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Yes, computation of points obtainable has been done though it will be done again by a more senior review team before PER is issued.
Thank you very much! It was very helpful information.

princess0531

Sep 4, 2014
hi TO ALL, i wud like to ask if any of you has the same boat..plss.. i applied last june 2014 and got our PER nov 2014, MR Dec 2014.. Just dz jan 2,2015 our panel physician informed us that my husbands xray result shows right hilar mass. he is non-smoker, non alcoholic drinker , does not have any cough or whatever symptoms.. we are both 25 years old.. Also, I just got a letter from Embassy this day requesting that my husband must undergo further test .. CT Scan.. I am just so worried that our current situation can cause rejection to our application.. I really need your advise.. Godbless you..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
princess0531 said:
hi TO ALL, i wud like to ask if any of you has the same boat..plss.. i applied last june 2014 and got our PER nov 2014, MR Dec 2014.. Just dz jan 2,2015 our panel physician informed us that my husbands xray result shows right hilar mass. he is non-smoker, non alcoholic drinker , does not have any cough or whatever symptoms.. we are both 25 years old.. Also, I just got a letter from Embassy this day requesting that my husband must undergo further test .. CT Scan.. I am just so worried that our current situation can cause rejection to our application.. I really need your advise.. Godbless you..
Hi princess0531, don't be too alarmed about this. Though it is not regular for VO to request for further tests, in your own case, you know the reason why. It is good that your husband has a healthy lifestyle so once the further tests prove that your husband's health condition will not prove to be an stressful expense on the Canadian public health system, all will be well and it will not affect your application. Cheer up and stay prayerful, cheers.

saj7923

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
princess0531 said:
dont worry , if they take more tests, they will give u a time to clear urself

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
Hi,

Received PER mail on November 25th, 2014.
Visa office is New Delhi
Still awaiting second line update.
Is it too late or is there still hope?

Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajeevadoor said:
Hi,

Visa office is New Delhi

Thanks.
Once you have PER, you are booked on to the PR train, congrats. All you have to do is wait patiently as no one can accurately tell when you will receive the next communication from VO. It could be request for updated POF and PCC or straight to Medicals and RPRF. Wish you the best ahead.

princess0531

Sep 4, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi princess0531, don't be too alarmed about this. Though it is not regular for VO to request for further tests, in your own case, you know the reason why. It is good that your husband has a healthy lifestyle so once the further tests prove that your husband's health condition will not prove to be an stressful expense on the Canadian public health system, all will be well and it will not affect your application. Cheer up and stay prayerful, cheers.
Hi Pipis Husband,.. Thank you so much for your encouraging words., Godbless you! ;D ;D ;D

princess0531

Sep 4, 2014
saj7923 said:
dont worry , if they take more tests, they will give u a time to clear urself
thank you so much,.. im just being paranoid after receiving a letter stating a further test for my Husband.,hehehe., I hope after this, it will goes well,. Godbless you. ;D :D :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
princess0531 said:
Hi Pipis Husband,.. Thank you so much for your encouraging words., Godbless you! ;D ;D ;D
God bless you too, looking forward to your good news soon :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
rajeevadoor said:
Hi,

Visa office is New Delhi

Thanks.
I think that you are in normal time range. Just review my previously posted stats of excel sheet of FSWP 2014 available on the forum.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

dani_s_j

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

posted in these threads previously by I can't seem to find my post and see if anyone has replied. Anyway sent my application early October (NOC2171) through the post and I haven't heard anything back yet. Not had my package back in the post and just wondering what to expect.

Will I receive an email or something in the post confirming they have received it? Then what happens? I feel like this is too long a wait time and I should have had some kind of notification by now? Have the caps been reached for my NOC? since the new express entry pages have come up I can't find the metrics anymore. Please help! Thanks!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dani_s_j said:
Hi All,

posted in these threads previously by I can't seem to find my post and see if anyone has replied. Anyway sent my application early October (NOC2171) through the post and I haven't heard anything back yet. Not had my package back in the post and just wondering what to expect.

Will I receive an email or something in the post confirming they have received it? No, no confirmation is sent when your application is received
Then what happens? I feel like this is too long a wait time and I should have had some kind of notification by now? If your application is accepted, you will receive PER by email. This should have come by now for your early October application. Was your credit card charge for your application fee of has your draft been cashed? Your bank can confirm
Have the caps been reached for my NOC? since the new express entry pages have come up I can't find the metrics anymore. The statistics for FSW have been removed from the site
Please help! Thanks!
Hi, see above. You'll have to wait patiently if you'll receive PER or if your application will be returned to you by postal service. All the best.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi members :)
I am Nov 19 applicant NOC 4011. If anyone has recent information, please share. Was any November applicant charged?? Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!!!!