NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, yes, your points for education is 21. You don't need another ECA, the result will be the same as the other agents use the same evaluation criteria stipulated by CIC. Please submit your application now, all the best.
Thanks Pipis Husband !!! Is there anyone you know who got 21 points for similar ECA? Please let me know if there is someone.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mokshmedia said:
Thanks Pipis Husband !!! Is there anyone you know who got 21 points for similar ECA? Please let me know if there is someone.
Unfortunately, I have assisted 100s of applicants. I don't know the detail of every application I have seen, you can check the spreadsheet to see if that will help you. Cheers.

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Pipis Husband said:
Unfortunately, I have assisted 100s of applicants. I don't know the detail of every application I have seen, you can check the spreadsheet to see if that will help you. Cheers.
I'm sorry, if I offended you. I have great respect for your knowledge and experience. I just needed to convince my family that I am absolutely sure of this. I will apply now as I feel you have enough experience to suggest the same.

Thanks again.

Gaurav

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mokshmedia said:
I'm sorry, if I offended you. I have great respect for your knowledge and experience. I just needed to convince my family that I am absolutely sure of this. I will apply now as I feel you have enough experience to suggest the same.

Thanks again.

Gaurav
Oh please do not get me wrong, I am not offended. Perhaps you did not get my meaning, I meant to say I do not have details of any applicant who matches your situation. The spreadsheet is the best bet to find someone who may have the experience you seek. I really wish you the best with your application, my regards to your family. :)

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi ALL,
I am glad they included my occupation Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123). However, I have more than 5 years experience in this field, but as a self-employed consultant or you can say as a FREELANCE ADVERTISING CONSULTANT.

Q1) How can I prove that I have worked equivalent to 5 years full-time employment?

Q2) I am also an interactive media developer. that also as a freelancer. Can I include both the nocs in my application?

Q3) I have signed contracts of assignment and annual maintenance contracts from about 20 clients. Will that be enough to prove the no. of hours that I have worked for? I do it full-time anyways but from my home. I take payments in cash or cheques in my name. I give invoices to my clients for every transaction.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards.

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Thanks Pipis.....

I got another problem now, Recently my spouse got her Police Clearance Certificate with passport number mentioned on it.
But my spouse's "Place of Birth" is not correct on her passport, and place doesn't match with Birth Certificate, so I am planning to get it corrected. Do I need to get the PCC again ?
Or the older one with old passport number will work ??

Thanks for all your precious advises.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
Thanks Pipis.....

I got another problem now, Recently my spouse got her Police Clearance Certificate with passport number mentioned on it.
But my spouse's "Place of Birth" is not correct on her passport, and place doesn't match with Birth Certificate, so I am planning to get it corrected. Do I need to get the PCC again ?
Or the older one with old passport number will work ??

Thanks for all your precious advises.

So as not to complicate issues,get a new PCC with the corrected passport information.

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
One more question please.... :)
What is the alternate way to prove the relationship in canada ?
My father doest have birth certificate, and my aunt too dont have one..... is it possible that I submit Driving licence, Passports, to prove the same... or what else I need ??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
One more question please.... :)
What is the alternate way to prove the relationship in canada ?
My father doest have birth certificate, and my aunt too dont have one..... is it possible that I submit Driving licence, Passports, to prove the same... or what else I need ??
See this extract from Document Checklist,
Proof of relationship:
Submit proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates. For
example, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth
certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.

If you can't get their birth certificates as requested by CIO, try to get their affidavits of birth with the names of the parents captured in it. Hope it works for you, cheers.

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Pipis Husband,

My spouse does not have her Birth Certificate and she was born in village from where the BC can only be arranged in 2-3 months as they have a very long procedure to register old births.

What is my alternative in case I cannot provide the BC for her? Can I get a Notarized Affidavit from her mother stating her birth and parental details? If yes, can you guide me if there is any format for the affidavit. She has her 10th class board certificate which states the DOB but not the parents' name.

Thanks and Regards.
mokshmedia

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mokshmedia said:
Hi Pipis Husband,

My spouse does not have her Birth Certificate and she was born in village from where the BC can only be arranged in 2-3 months as they have a very long procedure to register old births.

What is my alternative in case I cannot provide the BC for her? Can I get a Notarized Affidavit from her mother stating her birth and parental details? If yes, can you guide me if there is any format for the affidavit. She has her 10th class board certificate which states the DOB but not the parents' name.

Thanks and Regards.
mokshmedia
Hi, the notary can guide your wife's mother in preparing the affidavit. It should contain her full names and date of birth as stated on her passport, place of birth, parents full names and with this, you should be okay. Cheers.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Dear,

I am a Pharmacist by profession and currently working as Pharmacy In Charge. Can i Apply in 0311 NOC?

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
anwar01 said:
Hi Dear,

I am a Pharmacist by profession and currently working as Pharmacy In Charge. Can i Apply in 0311 NOC?

Regards
Hi, it's possible provided you can obtain an employer reference letter that demonstrates you perform the duties listed for NOC 0311. This is very key, you need to match NOC list as close as possible, up to at least 80% to erase doubts of compatibility. All the best :)