Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
Dear Pipis,

Kindly reply to my previous question also.
I shall be very thankful.

Regards
HI, you only asked questions about ID which I answered. If you have another, please state it.

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
HI, you only asked questions about ID which I answered. If you have another, please state it.
Dear Pipis Husband,

Kindly suggest. I have passport with only Give name, there is no Surname in my and my spouse's passport also. This time If I go for name change on my passport, than it will delay my application another 1 month or may be more, which I don't want.

As mentioned in CIC website that I can write my complete name in "Surname" column and write "not applicable" in "Given Name"

So, is it Ok to apply with only "Given Name" on my passport ?
Does it affect my application by any means ??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
Dear Pipis Husband,

Kindly suggest. I have passport with only Give name, there is no Surname in my and my spouse's passport also. This time If I go for name change on my passport, than it will delay my application another 1 month or may be more, which I don't want.

As mentioned in CIC website that I can write my complete name in "Surname" column and write "not applicable" in "Given Name"

So, is it Ok to apply with only "Given Name" on my passport ?
Does it affect my application by any means ??
Okay, I want to believe that there is more than one name indicated in your passport even though none of them is designated there as a surname. So you can put the names correctly in the forms.

For instance, if your two names are Mandeep Saggu, then in your forms use the correct surname in the Surname field (Saggu) and your first/other name in the first/other name field (Mandeep). Same applies for your wife. This way, you have used the same names that appear in your passport in the correct order in your application forms. Cheers.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

After validating generic form it is showing barcodes on 1 and half pages. The reaming half page contains consent and declaration which is the last part of the form. Now if I place these two pages on top of my application then that last part of form (consent and declaration) will also come on start. Will it be an issue? or should i place first barcode page on top and 2nd remaining barcode page in last???

Regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
saudkhan418 said:
Hi seniors,

After validating generic form it is showing barcodes on 1 and half pages. The reaming half page contains consent and declaration which is the last part of the form. Now if I place these two pages on top of my application then that last part of form (consent and declaration) will also come on start. Will it be an issue? or should i place first barcode page on top and 2nd remaining barcode page in last???

Regards,
There are actually conflicting information on this between the Instructions Guide and the Document Checklist so if you follow the advice from either of these documents, you will be okay, your application will not be returned because of this. I personally put the bar codes on the back of their form and put the Document Checklist on the top of the application package. Cheers.

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Okay, I want to believe that there is more than one name indicated in your passport even though none of them is designated there as a surname. So you can put the names correctly in the forms.

For instance, if your two names are Mandeep Saggu, then in your forms use the correct surname in the Surname field (Saggu) and your first/other name in the first/other name field (Mandeep). Same applies for your wife. This way, you have used the same names that appear in your passport in the correct order in your application forms. Cheers.
Yes, Actually its written like this -
Surname:
First Name: Mandeep Singh

You mean I can write "Singh" as my Surname, and Mandeep as my "Given name"...... Is it the correct format to fill form ?
Because if I fill forms like this, then I cant say that I have mentioned my names exactly as written on passport.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
Yes, Actually its written like this -
Surname:
First Name: Mandeep Singh

You mean I can write "Singh" as my Surname, and Mandeep as my "Given name"...... Is it the correct format to fill form ?
Because if I fill forms like this, then I cant say that I have mentioned my names exactly as written on passport.
Sir, I have already explained what I think can help. You are using your names which appear on your passport. Of course you had the choice to have your passport corrected when it was issued and have your names entered correctly but you did not. If you feel otherwise about the suggestion I provided, that's okay. You are free to fill your form as you prefer, all the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
Thanks for your suggestions.

Can I staple my Supervisor's Business/Visiting Card with Reference Letter Issued by him ?
No staples please as expressly stated by CIC. Use a paper clip to attach them. :)

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Core2 said:
Hi Seniors,

I am sending my post to WES in 2 days. Just wanted to confirm that I am not missing anything.

I have taken transcripts of my Graduation and Masters degree from the university(Envelope is sealed and stamped by university).

Along with the transcripts I am sending photocopies of my marksheets and degree.( Should I attest them?)

Please let me know if anything else required.

Thanks in advance.
No need to get it attested.... Just send photocopies.... I have sent sealed envelop of university and just final degree certificate copy from my side.
Good luck

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
sir,

I want to know which is the better way to pay the application fee, Credit card or DD ?

If I use Credit card then I am not sure whether CIC will be able to charge fee from it, as it require password on online or store payment....How can they use my CC with limited information.... Do they got special authorities from Visa or Master? What is the rocket science behind it ?? :'(

And If I use DD, it will expire in 6 months , and watching current speed of CIC, I dont think they will pick my papers within 6 months....

Pipis Husband and others members please give your reviews...
Thanks

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi Seniors,
Firstly let me congratulate the people who take the initiative of helping others. Its truly a noble and selfless deed you all are doing. May God fulfill your dreams.

Now my issue is simple. I got a WES report stating that my credentials are equivalent to: THREE YEARS POST SECONDARY STUDY AT A NON-RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE.

I did my graduation through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education, India, which is a fully recognized university in india.

NOW, if WES mentioned that my qualifications are equal to 3 years post secondary education, does that mean I will get 21 points? If not, how many points will I get.

MY POINTS:

24 points: Language- IELTS: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 8.5 - Overall 8.5
08 points: Age = 39 Yrs
15 points: Experience: 14 Years
05 points: Spouse's IELTS - 8.5, 7.5, 6.5, 8 overall: 8
21 ??? : Education - WES report says 3 years post-secondary study at a non-recognized institute

73 points

I have the entire package ready, but not sure if I should send another eca request to ICAS or CES.

I know its probably too late but my NOC is 1123 so I might have a chance.

Please guide me as you have been guiding other.

Regards and appreciation.

Gaurav

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
sir,

I want to know which is the better way to pay the application fee, Credit card or DD ?

If I use Credit card then I am not sure whether CIC will be able to charge fee from it, as it require password on online or store payment....How can they use my CC with limited information.... Do they got special authorities from Visa or Master? What is the rocket science behind it ?? :'(

And If I use DD, it will expire in 6 months , and watching current speed of CIC, I dont think they will pick my papers within 6 months....

Pipis Husband and others members please give your reviews...
Thanks
By signing the fee payment to form if you are paying with credit card, you have given CIC the authority to charge your card, they don't need your password. This is the same for all applicants using credit cards, relax. And all DD must be valid for 6 months, from the month your application is received. If your application falls within cap and is accepted, your DD will be charged under 6 months. This has been the case with CIC all these years, relax. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mokshmedia said:
Hi Seniors,
Firstly let me congratulate the people who take the initiative of helping others. Its truly a noble and selfless deed you all are doing. May God fulfill your dreams.

Now my issue is simple. I got a WES report stating that my credentials are equivalent to: THREE YEARS POST SECONDARY STUDY AT A NON-RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE.

I did my graduation through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education, India, which is a fully recognized university in india.

NOW, if WES mentioned that my qualifications are equal to 3 years post secondary education, does that mean I will get 21 points? If not, how many points will I get.

MY POINTS:

24 points: Language- IELTS: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 8.5 - Overall 8.5
08 points: Age = 39 Yrs
15 points: Experience: 14 Years
05 points: Spouse's IELTS - 8.5, 7.5, 6.5, 8 overall: 8
21 ??? : Education - WES report says 3 years post-secondary study at a non-recognized institute

73 points

I have the entire package ready, but not sure if I should send another eca request to ICAS or CES.

I know its probably too late but my NOC is 1123 so I might have a chance.

Please guide me as you have been guiding other.

Regards and appreciation.

Gaurav
Hi, yes, your points for education is 21. You don't need another ECA, the result will be the same as the other agents use the same evaluation criteria stipulated by CIC. Please submit your application now, all the best.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
Pipis Husband said:

Hi I send mostly documents with stapled , any problems???
:( :eek: :eek:

pls reply