VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: *** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS *** Birth Certificate issue

ishakmohd said:
Dear Guys,

I have a concern about identity and civil status documents

I dont have a birth certificate. Is there any possible alternative for a birth certificate like an affidavit from my mother? (My father is deceased). Its a very tedious job to get a birth certificate through the municipality and could take hell lot of time :-X Please help

Ishak
Yes, affidavit of birth attested by your mother can work.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hey,

Thanks a lot Pipis Husband

Ishak

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear friends,

One important question concerning my career. I am on the course of applying to the FSW currently, just waiting for my IELTS and ECA reports so as to send the application to CIC. Currently I am in India. I am having opportunity to work in Dubai.
So Once I complete and send the application from India, will I have to stay back in India for any reason?
Will it be OK for me to travel to Dubai and work there for a while as my application gets processed?
Is it gonna affect my application or chances in any way that I am not present in the country after the application?

Kindly provide your advice as I am in a dilemma and cant decide on this as I have already invested considerable amount of time and dreams on FSW and cant afford to mess it up in any way :-X

Ishak

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ishakmohd said:
Dear friends,

One important question concerning my career. I am on the course of applying to the FSW currently, just waiting for my IELTS and ECA reports so as to send the application to CIC. Currently I am in India. I am having opportunity to work in Dubai.
So Once I complete and send the application from India, will I have to stay back in India for any reason? You are free to travel
Will it be OK for me to travel to Dubai and work there for a while as my application gets processed? Yes, you are free to go and work in Dubai but you must update the VO with this information when the contact you for the next phase of processing your application
Is it gonna affect my application or chances in any way that I am not present in the country after the application? If you inform the VO, it will not.

Kindly provide your advice as I am in a dilemma and cant decide on this as I have already invested considerable amount of time and dreams on FSW and cant afford to mess it up in any way :-X

Ishak
See above, all the best.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi guys,

Will it be ok if I mention the date in my current work experience letter ' xx-xx-2012 till present'? Or is it necessary to specify an end date for an ongoing job??

Thanks
Ishak

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ishakmohd said:
Hi guys,

Will it be ok if I mention the date in my current work experience letter ' xx-xx-2012 till present'? Or is it necessary to specify an end date for an ongoing job??

Thanks
Ishak
Put the current month in which you are applying. It doesn't mean that is the month you stopped working but that you were there as at the date you submitted your application. All the best.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pipis Husband said:
Put the current month in which you are applying. It doesn't mean that is the month you stopped working but that you were there as at the date you submitted your application. All the best.
Thanks Pipis husband!!

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
Hi folks,
Iam working as a General Manager-Marketing in a Pharmaceutical Company in India.
I was wondering whether should I quote NOC 0013 (Sr. Managers) or NOC 0124 (Marketing Managers) in my application!
As far as the description of duties outlined in both the above NOCs, mine match more to NOC 0124. However, the designation goes more for Sr.Managers!
Do help me to resolve this, as an improper NOC will make the CIO return my entire application..!
Admins and pundits in Immigration...pls help.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mamuthebug said:
Hi folks,
Iam working as a General Manager-Marketing in a Pharmaceutical Company in India.
I was wondering whether should I quote NOC 0013 (Sr. Managers) or NOC 0124 (Marketing Managers) in my application!
As far as the description of duties outlined in both the above NOCs, mine match more to NOC 0124. However, the designation goes more for Sr.Managers!
Do help me to resolve this, as an improper NOC will make the CIO return my entire application..!
Admins and pundits in Immigration...pls help.
Designations and titles don't matter with the CIO, what you need is an employer reference letter which has your duties on it matching those on the NOC website for 0124 up to 80%. With that in hand, you are good to go.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Pipis Husband,

I am in a small confusion whether I should go with Credit Card or DD. As per my previous queries on the same earlier today, I got favorable answers for both.
1.As far as credit card is concerned, we will get a message once its charged, so we can track it. But the negative aspect could be as it is electronic, there are possibilities of any technical error. I have already applied for an ICICI credit card.
Now if the DD is concerned, Is there any tracking option?
So it would be great if any of you can shed some light on this.. just being a bit nervous and wanna make 100% sure

2. Can you Kindly confirm that the initial fees (be it DD or CC) for myself+ spouse will be only 550+550= $1100? and there is no additional amount needed to be sent with the application apart from the PR fee at a later stage?

3. If I am going for a DD, should I just go to an authorized bank and make a DD in the name of "Receiver General for Canada"? No other addresses or names need to be included?

4. Do you have any good recommendations for banks that can issue a DD?

Thanks
Ishak

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Dear Pipis Husband,

Kindly suggest. I have passport with only Give name, there is no Surname in my and my spouse's passport also. This time If I go for name change on my passport, than it will delay my application another 1 month or may be more, which I don't want.

As mentioned in CIC website that I can write my complete name in "Surname" column and write "not applicable" in "Given Name"

So, is it Ok to apply with only "Given Name" on my passport ?
Does it affect my application by any means ??

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
One more question Pipis Husband,

For Civil status I have my Birth Certificate, Marriage certificate, but I have some issue with my IDs.
My driving licence doesn't have complete name on it, and address is also different from passport.
My Election commission ID contains wrong year of birth, i.e. 1988 instead of 1986.
Other then this I have house hold registry book which includes name of my parents, but doesn't include my wife name.

In India, passport is also used as ID, can I attach copy of my passport as ID ?
What options do I have ?

Thanks for your kind support

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mandeep.saggu said:
One more question Pipis Husband,

For Civil status I have my Birth Certificate, Marriage certificate, but I have some issue with my IDs.
My driving licence doesn't have complete name on it, and address is also different from passport.
My Election commission ID contains wrong year of birth, i.e. 1988 instead of 1986.
Other then this I have house hold registry book which includes name of my parents, but doesn't include my wife name.

In India, passport is also used as ID, can I attach copy of my passport as ID ?
What options do I have ?

Thanks for your kind support
Hi, for FSW, passport is not an ID. Just leave that ID field blank like so many of us did. It's not compulsory, cheers.

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I am sending my post to WES in 2 days. Just wanted to confirm that I am not missing anything.

I have taken transcripts of my Graduation and Masters degree from the university(Envelope is sealed and stamped by university).

Along with the transcripts I am sending photocopies of my marksheets and degree.( Should I attest them?)

Please let me know if anything else required.

Thanks in advance.

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, for FSW, passport is not an ID. Just leave that ID field blank like so many of us did. It's not compulsory, cheers.
Dear Pipis,

Kindly reply to my previous question also.
I shall be very thankful.

Regards