19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
singh_king1234 said:
Guys What all details to be written at the back of DD.
your name and file number will be at the back of DD.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
singh_king1234 said:
Guys , receiving medicals and some additional documents from NDVO Means your background checks and criminality checks are done........and no more verification...any idea.
background check complete while criminality check has just started.

stephanie_wg23

Jul 4, 2011
Hi Saki!
I am writing with regard to the Federal Skilled Worker Category. Would really appreciate it if people with expertise could guide me with the application and answer as many possible answers to my questions:

On Relatives
1. I have a close blood relationship but she is my cousin and she is a citizen of Canada. Can I include her as a sister?
2. If so, in the required documents...they have asked for proof of relationship and proof of residency. How do I show the proof of relationship? Also will any monthly bill do?

Personal History
1. There are only 5 rows and I have done a lot of things in parallel. How do I accomodate all of them in here? Or do I group them. I can't delete any because there are at significant time periods.

Education
1. The file does not support the full name of my university, should I just take a printout and add that via writing

Work Experience
1. If I have worked a couple of months in different jobs, but with the same duties, can I join the months to combine them to a year of experience or no?

Personal Details of your mother
Family name at birth: Should I have my mum's marriage name or her family name at birth here?

Dependants
Does that only include children. What I want to sponsor my parents or siblings later on?

Use of a Representative, additional dependants and declaration from nonaccompanying...if I am not using these forms, must I add them in my package to?

In the Document Checklist: There are so many points for the reference letters they asked, must all of them be included?

Would appreciate if you could please take out the time and help.

Thank you in advance,
Best,
Steph

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
stephanie_wg23 said:
Hi Saki!
I am writing with regard to the Federal Skilled Worker Category. Would really appreciate it if people with expertise could guide me with the application and answer as many possible answers to my questions:

On Relatives
1. I have a close blood relationship but she is my cousin and she is a citizen of Canada. Can I include her as a sister?
2. If so, in the required documents...they have asked for proof of relationship and proof of residency. How do I show the proof of relationship? Also will any monthly bill do?

Personal History
1. There are only 5 rows and I have done a lot of things in parallel. How do I accomodate all of them in here? Or do I group them. I can't delete any because there are at significant time periods.

Education
1. The file does not support the full name of my university, should I just take a printout and add that via writing

Work Experience
1. If I have worked a couple of months in different jobs, but with the same duties, can I join the months to combine them to a year of experience or no?

Family name at birth: Should I have my mum's marriage name or her family name at birth here?

Dependants
Does that only include children. What I want to sponsor my parents or siblings later on?

Use of a Representative, additional dependants and declaration from nonaccompanying...if I am not using these forms, must I add them in my package to?

In the Document Checklist: There are so many points for the reference letters they asked, must all of them be included?

Thank you in advance,
Best,
Steph
Hi stephanie_wg23,

My responses in line.

Regards.
NVLN.

Hi Saki!

On Relatives

NVLN: Only own Family members to be included (Brothers, Sisters, Parents and Children)

NVLN: You can separately mention in your Cover Letter, about Friends and Relatives living in Canada.

Personal History

NVLN: You can attach a separate Sheet of paper and provide the details.

Education

NVLN: You can abbreviate the name of the University (for example, write UNIVERSITY as UNIV). You need to attach the Photocopy of your Degree Certificate from the University, as proof.

Work Experience

NVLN: If you have worked in different Roles in the SAME Organization for the said period, then you can write a common Period and explain your Roles. If you have worked for DIFFERENT Organizations at the same time (parallel employment), then you need to show them separately.

NVLN: Are you referring to Form IMM5406?

Dependants

NVLN: Are you referring to Form IMM5406?

NVLN: If you are NOT using a Representative, this is Not Applicable.

NVLN: Better to comply. Where one or more Document(s) is (are) NOT APPLICABLE, then please mention the same explicitly.

Thank you in advance,
Best,
Steph

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stephanie_wg23 said:
On Relatives

You can not list your cousin as your sister because she isn't. You can not claim points for a cousin in Canada, only direct line and brother, sister, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

Personal History

Type up your own list and in the last line of the 5 on the form write "continued on separate sheet" and at the top of the sheet, you write "Personal history continued"

Education

Yes, you can do that

Work Experience

You should list each of your jobs separately according to employer but you can write a cover letter stating which of your experiences are skilled and should account for your 1 year skilled experience. However, keep in mind that your 1 year skilled experience must be continuous. That is, you can not use it if you had a couple of months, then a gap, another couple of months, gap etc.

If it ask for your mothers family name at birth, you should write her family name at birth.

Dependants

Your dependents on your IMM0008 are only your spouse or common law partner and your dependent children. You should list your parents and siblings on the additional family information form. Sponsorship of parents is currently on hold and you can generally not sponsor adult siblings unless you live in Manitoba or Saskatchewan and sponsor them under a provincial nominee program in which case they will also need to qualify with education, funds etc.

No, if they don't apply, you don't need to include them.

If something doesn't apply to you at all, you don't include it.

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
Is there any one from NOC 1122 who has got immigration recently? Bcz as far as i have seen , there r hardly any ppl having this noc and claiming to have their medicals or pr....
Please comment

sachin9183

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
KHG said:
Is there any one from NOC 1122 who has got immigration recently? Bcz as far as i have seen , there r hardly any ppl having this noc and claiming to have their medicals or pr....
Please comment
NOC 1122 is not even in the latest FSWP approved occupation list.

Indian01

Feb 28, 2012
Please share the link for latest FSW latest list, I m not sure if I m looking at correct one. We have to apply as software devloper with 10 yrs of devlopment exp.

Thanks for reading and helping.

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
Indian01 said:
Please share the link for latest FSW latest list, I m not sure if I m looking at correct one. We have to apply as software devloper with 10 yrs of devlopment exp.

Thanks for reading and helping.
Here it is :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-04-18.asp

Regards.
NVLN

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
Hi guys!

I joined this forum yesterday but this is my first time to join in this thread. I just have some concerns I need to be clarified. I am currently working here in Jeddah and I submitted my application and all original documents to CE-Riyadh. I am applying for Janitorial Services Supervisor in Alberta. Here are my details:

05 Feb 2013 - Aramex picked up my documents
06 Feb 2013 - CE-Riyadh received my documents
07 Feb 2013 - My documents were returned to me with CE's comment that (1) I need to "barcode" my application form (IMM 1295) for validation
purposes; and (2) they needed an updated "Employment Letter indicating title, salary, leave dates and length of contract"
12 Feb 2013 - Resubmitted my documents to CE-Riyadh
04 Apr 2013 - I sent an email to CE-Riyadh inquiring about the status of my application since I did not receive any AOR from them; and 6 weeks had
passed already
06 Apr 2013 - CE-Riyadh sent me their reply, I quote: ["Dear Applicant, Your application is still under process. Regards, VISA Section"]

Now, my concerns are the following:

1. My LMO will expire on 05 MAY 2013. What will happen?
2. My IQAMA will expire on 08 JUNE 2013. I know I need to renew it, and it is not a problem. However, will the expiration affect the TWP/Visa processing? Will there be a way for CE-Riyadh to find out that I am still legally employed here in Jeddah?
3. I am still confused of how long the processing will take. I have read that it will take 6 weeks here in Riyadh but some says 4-6 months or 8-12 months, etc.

I hope somebody here can help me and enlighten me on these subjects. Thanks a lot!

RKPP

Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
12 July 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
March 21 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
April 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/05/2013
LANDED..........
06/07/2013
Our couple attended our paper based medical exams on 26 March 2013 and the reports were delivered to LVO on 4 April 2013, while our children who live in Nepal did their web based eMedicals 27 March 2013, and their reports were submitted/uploaded to CIC on 1 April 2013. We had our medical reports absolutely fine but it's been more than 3 weeks no medical results received line added in the ECAS? What do you think could be the reasons of delay? Any idea ? I'd appreciate you if you please share your experience !
Kind Regards
RP30124
Applied :19 May 2011
PER: 12 July 2011
Medical request:21 March 2013
Medical done:26 March 2013
NOC :4152; VO:LVO

harry7to192000

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2011
AOR Received.
29-4-2011
IELTS Request
initialy sent
File Transfer...
sometimes in april
Med's Request
12-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
12-3-2013
dd got encashed last week med received line appeared on the 15 april.how long now have they finished with all the check.does ndvo send pp back via courier or normal mail

singh_king1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 july 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
13 july 2012
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
12 April
Interview........
Telephonic
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 oct 2013
Friends what does this line denotes on ecas under in process " medical results recieved " does this means that medicals are approved and everything is fine ??

stephanie_wg23

Jul 4, 2011
Hi! I have a few questions regarding Reference Letters:
I have worked for many employers over the past 10 years, I will be showing the full time ones, but how will I show the part time ones and are they even important to show?

I want to show for two reasons: a. there will be a gap in my number of work experience and b. its a good Canadian and American reference letter.

The question is CIC requires 30-35 hours equivalent to full time in part time. My part time are 15-20 hours per week and there is a full time job that I have done for 3 months. What do you guys suggest, should I include them in my application?

Also, I wanted to know the photographs for family members -are they referring to dependants or family members(siblings, parents)
Would really appreciate the help. Please do respond,

All the best!