saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Types of business activity in canada related to India

sachinptist said:
Thanks Saki for reply

Can u tell me about export import business activities related to India. tell me one thing that there are lots of people who say not to come to Canada, which fears me little bit. Can u clear exact scenario about it????????

Hope I will get reply and march in proper direction.

Thanks
Sachin
Hi

Buddy i dont know much about import export from india to canada it will bebetter if u ask someone who is already in canada.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeri99 said:
How long will it take to reach the mail through normal post in Karachi. In response to my query the CHC sent email saying that decision was made on 21st Feb and letter was dispatched its almost three weeks that I have not received the letter. I checked my status on Feb 28th and I thought it changed on 28th. What about my original papers ?Its confusing situation.

another thing i want to know is I enquired CHC by replying the same email "re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca". Is it ok or should I use the web form again please guide me...someone from seniors....Thanks and regards,
Just wait for another week and they will send u the original docs. If u dont get anything next week use webform to contact them.

Cheers
Saki

sachinptist

Sep 21, 2011
Hi Saki

I also asked about few person's experience that there is no job in canada and should not come. Can u pls clear the scenario.

Thnx.

Sachin

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sachinptist said:
Hi Saki

I also asked about few person's experience that there is no job in canada and should not come. Can u pls clear the scenario.

Thnx.

Sachin
It is hard to get a job bcoz your past experience really does not count and you have to start from te scratch so those who have already got a good job or business in their home country then its better to stay teir or if tey are willing to struggle and do some hard work for 4-5 yrs to have a good future for their kids then yes they can go to canada so its bit hard out their but depends how you want your life to be.

Cheers
Saki

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hi saki

Thanks for ur previous reply. I ve interview in ND after a week. But dont know the reasons behind personal interview. I think it may be related to work experience. They had called my employers a couple of months ago in which they got good response from my full time employer whereas the VO could not varify from my part-time employer. I am no more in those organizations although i have already informed them about my resignation from job. I am in Euroupe since March last year in residence and work visa. Please advise me what can be their queries in the interview?? I am still single applicant. Please advise me

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
Hi saki

Thanks for ur previous reply. I ve interview in ND after a week. But dont know the reasons behind personal interview. I think it may be related to work experience. They had called my employers a couple of months ago in which they got good response from my full time employer whereas the VO could not varify from my part-time employer. I am no more in those organizations although i have already informed them about my resignation from job. I am in Euroupe since March last year in residence and work visa. Please advise me what can be their queries in the interview?? I am still single applicant. Please advise me
It could be about the work experience, all you can do is to get all the docs with you which confirms your job experience in that company including any salary increment letters or any other letters. Just go through all the forms you have sent and be confident of the information you have provided to them in the forms as thats what they will be checking , so confidence is the key along with the documents.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
saki said:
It could be about the work experience, all you can do is to get all the docs with you which confirms your job experience in that company including any salary increment letters or any other letters. Just go through all the forms you have sent and be confident of the information you have provided to them in the forms as thats what they will be checking , so confidence is the key along with the documents.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki
My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

Please be advised that we will be writing to you in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

The High Commission
Please guide me about thus.

babade

Feb 27, 2012
Hi Saki,
I need your input in determining documents from employers to include in my application. Over the last 10years, I have worked in occupations that are in the 29 listed occupation in the federal skilled workers programme and those that are not in the list such as warehouse work where I did the work of paper sorting and offloading of packages. My question is : must one also include reference letters from such employers that are not in the 29lists because I have made mention of them why filling the schedule A background form?
I look forward to your reply.
Thanks

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear seniors

please help me according one question about austrailia immigration.

i have query about age factor.
my date of birth is January 1980 . the table for age point is bellow:

25-32 years old is 30 marks
33-45 years old is 25 marks

my age is 32 years and 2 months ? then tell me how much could I may earn marks ..30 or 25 marks..means i ll be consider for 25-32 or 33-45 years old ..
please share your experience and knowledge about it ..it is highly appreciated.

if asked two unregistered consultant but one is favour for 30 marks ans other is for 25 marks..

Regards

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear seniors

my age is 32 years and 2 months ? then tell me how much could I may earn marks ..30 or 25 marks..means i ll be consider for 25-32 or 33-45 years old ..

if asked two unregistered consultant but one is favour for 30 marks ans other is for 25 marks..

Regards

In my Opinion consider your points based on 33-45 because you will know the sum of your points are meeting the requirements or not if you consider 25 points.

25-32 age doesn't come under 30 points.

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
gulshan said:
Dear seniors

Regards
Dear Saki Plz guide me

My status also turned to DM from RBVO on 28th February 2010. On same day I sent an email to LND VO.
Before I got reply they sent me an email on 3rd March asking for updated Police certificates, fresh photographs and payment of PRF fees but yesterday I received answer of my enquiry which is as follows:

The High Commission
What does it mean it is so confusing

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babade said:
Hi Saki,
I need your input in determining documents from employers to include in my application. Over the last 10years, I have worked in occupations that are in the 29 listed occupation in the federal skilled workers programme and those that are not in the list such as warehouse work where I did the work of paper sorting and offloading of packages. My question is : must one also include reference letters from such employers that are not in the 29lists because I have made mention of them why filling the schedule A background form?
I look forward to your reply.
Thanks
Hi

You need to provide reference letter from the current job and the previous job only if you are applying on the basis of that experience otherwise n and also no need for the casual job references.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear seniors

Regards
Hi

Count yourself in 33-45 as you your over 32 now 32 and 2 months.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jalbani said:
Dear Saki Plz guide me

The High Commission
What does it mean it is so confusing

Hi

To me it looks like they are still working on your file and DM is not the actual status because they have requested you the documents as well.

Cheers
Saki