Sep 20, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
None
Hi All

Please see my timeline on the left.
I got the TLU i.e. Medical results have been received.

I have a few questions:

1. Why am I unable to see the ECAS status of my spouse and two kids through UCI mentioned on medical request form?

2. Does the TLU means all four of us have cleared the medicals?

3. Now what is the next step and generally how long does it take?

Please answer.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
danielp said:
Yes, you're right. I should ask my consultancy agency. Maybe I'm just more satisfied with the info i get from this forum... :) Thank you Pipis Husband :)
:) :)

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
aliahmed_aa said:
Hi All

Please see my timeline on the left.
I got the TLU i.e. Medical results have been received.

I have a few questions:

1. Why am I unable to see the ECAS status of my spouse and two kids through UCI mentioned on medical request form?

2. Does the TLU means all four of us have cleared the medicals?

3. Now what is the next step and generally how long does it take?

Please answer.
Hi,
From my understanding the principal applicant's status is what will reflect on the ECAS so it implies that all of you have cleared the medicals.

Next stage is to wait for PPR and this could last for a couple of weeks to 4 weeks.

Regards

Amrith Kumar

Jul 30, 2015
"Self-Employed" Category Immigration to Canada

Hello all,

I am quite new to discussions on forums! Just wanted to check if someone could advise me regarding my “self-employed” immigration application to Canada.

I am Indian National and applied from Dubai, UAE under the “self-employed” category. My application was received in Sydney, NS on 11 June 2015. My application fee of CAD 1750.00 was debited to my credit card on 14 July 2015 so I am sure my application package was opened by CIC.

However I have not received any File Number or intimation from CIC. It would be much appreciated if someone could advise how long it takes to receive a File Number or intimation from CIC once they have taken my application fee.

Regards,

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Good afternoon Forumites,

This place has been a blessing, I have been an avid reader for over a year. I just got my MR, and I felt i needed to share with the house that has taught me soo much about this process. I submitted my application on 9th November, got PER on 9th Feb then got my MR on August 13th, a day after I had my court wedding. Please I have some burning questions and I hope the more experienced seniors can be of help

1. I have to file for my new wife as a dependent. How do I go about it?

2. Do I need to send a new POF (for 2 people) and at what point to I send the new POF, is is immediately after my MR?

3. My situation is a little complex. Our plan as per a young family is for two of us to first go to canada, allow my wife settle, then I plan to return after a couple of weeks to Nigeria to continue work, until my wife is fully settled at which point, I can then join her. Since I am the primary applicant, will this arrangement be possible.?

4. If this arrangement will be possible, does any forumite know how long I can stay in Nigeria as the principal applicant before I rejoin my wife in Canada So I dont give her issues?...

I will really appreciate responses, as I really need guidiance. Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
layorh12 said:
Good afternoon Forumites,

This place has been a blessing, I have been an avid reader for over a year. I just got my MR, and I felt i needed to share with the house that has taught me soo much about this process. I submitted my application on 9th November, got PER on 9th Feb then got my MR on August 13th, a day after I had my court wedding. Please I have some burning questions and I hope the more experienced seniors can be of help

1. I have to file for my new wife as a dependent. How do I go about it? Reply the last mail you received from your VO and attach a scan of your wedding certificate, requesting for instructions on how to add your wife to your application. Their response will tell you exactly what you need to do

2. Do I need to send a new POF (for 2 people) and at what point to I send the new POF, is is immediately after my MR? You will need to prepare a new POF, you may send your POF along with the wedding certificate to show you are prepared

3. My situation is a little complex. Our plan as per a young family is for two of us to first go to canada, allow my wife settle, then I plan to return after a couple of weeks to Nigeria to continue work, until my wife is fully settled at which point, I can then join her. Since I am the primary applicant, will this arrangement be possible.? Yes it is but bear in mind you will eventually have to move permanently to Canada to fulfill the requirement of staying 3 years out of 5 years to maintain/renew your residency

4. If this arrangement will be possible, does any forumite know how long I can stay in Nigeria as the principal applicant before I rejoin my wife in Canada So I dont give her issues?... Part of the requirement is that you must stay 3 years out of 5 years in Canada

I will really appreciate responses, as I really need guidiance. Thank you.
HI, see above. All the best.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello seniors, fellow applicants, friends,
Hi I added my baby's documents on April 2015 and me, my wife and my baby have not received a MR yet as my Second Line was Updated on Oct 2014 and last communication with the VO in June 2015 said that Background verification is going on...
Has anyone in my lines got a MR recently and when was it received..

Please do reply it would be a great help to me from you all...

pedepano

Sep 2, 2015
Re: "Self-Employed" Category Immigration to Canada

Amrith Kumar said:
Hello all,

I am quite new to discussions on forums! Just wanted to check if someone could advise me regarding my “self-employed” immigration application to Canada.

I am Indian National and applied from Dubai, UAE under the “self-employed” category. My application was received in Sydney, NS on 11 June 2015. My application fee of CAD 1750.00 was debited to my credit card on 14 July 2015 so I am sure my application package was opened by CIC.

However I have not received any File Number or intimation from CIC. It would be much appreciated if someone could advise how long it takes to receive a File Number or intimation from CIC once they have taken my application fee.

Regards,
Hi,

don't worry! They will contact you soon!
I have a similar timeline:

18 June delivered in Sydney
21 July charged on credit card
19 August letter with the number
19 August In Process

I don't really now what does means the "In Process" or what to expect next. I'm also self-employed category. I'm from Brazil and applied from the US. Let's keep news here, since for our category there is almost no information!

Good luck!

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
ECAS update:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on March 30,2015.
3. We transferred your application to the Manila office on March 11, 2015. The Manila office may contact you.
4. We transferred your application to the Manila office on March 12, 2015. The Manila office may contact you.

:eek: Today is September 10, 2015. Praying for MR soon. :)

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Good day everyone!!! :)

Received my MR... :)

NOC: 3233
App: Dec 22, 2014
PER: March 12, 2015
MR: September 25, 2015

Thank you Lord!!! :)

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Good day everyone... :)

ECAS 7th line update today.

7. Medical results have been received.

Thank you LORD. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
danielp said:
Good day everyone... :)

ECAS 7th line update today.

7. Medical results have been received.

Thank you LORD. :)
Congrats danielp, hope to hear about your passport request soon :)

Amrith Kumar

Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,

I received an email from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca informing me to send all the forms and documents that I had already sent to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia for which I have an acknowledgement from them. Is it normal procedure to re-send all the forms and documents to the London office? Also what does the abbreviation "LBM for KKB" mean? I would be much obliged if someone could advice.

Regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Amrith Kumar said:
Hello all,

I received an email from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca informing me to send all the forms and documents that I had already sent to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia for which I have an acknowledgement from them. Is it normal procedure to re-send all the forms and documents to the London office? Also what does the abbreviation "LBM for KKB" mean? I would be much obliged if someone could advice.

Regards,
Hi, sometimes LVO or any other VO may request an applicant to resend their forms and documents, it is usually best to send the forms without delay so as not to slow down your application processing. I would suggest you focus on getting the requested items to LVO instead of trying to find out their internal processes, that information is not useful to you nor will it hasten your PR processing. Look forward and I wish you the best.

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hello Seniors

Please I have an important question. I just got married and I had to add my spouse to my application. I have notified the visa office and they have replied with the necessary instructions to proceed. We have completed the forms expected and she has had her medicals which we have sent to them early November. Now my question is her new international passport has just been processed which now bears my surname. We got it today. Do I still need to send this to the AVO or should I wait for when the visa office request for our passports?....I will appreciate your response.