Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sumitpal22 said:
dear friends:

among the following what documents need to be notarized. Please note that all originals are in english language so do all photocopies attached with the application need to be notarized?

1)all Education Marksheets and Certificates.
2) letter of refrence from employers
3) pay stubs
4) work contracts.
5)passport photocopies
6) Bank last balance certificate.
7)Birth certificate
8) Marriage certificate
None of the documents above need to be notarised. Only translations of documents not originally in English or French need to be notarised, cheers.

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form requested: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
Pipis Husband said:
Congrats on receiving your PER, all the best on the rest of the journey.
what is the next step after getting PER?my ecas status show in process.is vo verify my experience letter from my company at this stage?please give me advice about these questions.i would be grateful to you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sky_1 said:
what is the next step after getting PER?my ecas status show in process.is vo verify my experience letter from my company at this stage?please give me advice about these questions.i would be grateful to you.
Hi, see the steps,

APPLICATION REACHES CIO, SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA.
APPLICATION CHECKED FOR COMPLETION.
VISA PROCESSING FEE RECOVERED.
TEMPORARY FILE IS CREATED BY FILLING THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM.
FILE ASSIGNED TO AGENT AT CIO FOR INITIAL REVIEW.
REVIEW GETS COMPLETED AND PER ISSUED (FIRST AOR), INDICATES PASSAGE OF FIRST STAGE OF PROCESS.
FILE TRANSFERRED TO CONCERNED VISA OFFICE (FILE TRANSFER DATE MARKED IN THE CAPS/GCMS.
FILE REACHES VISA OFFICE.
INFORMATION ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM AT VO.
FILE ASSIGNED TO OFFICER(JUNIOR LEVEL) FOR INITIAL REVIEW, NAMELY CHECKING OF SUPPORTING DOCS VIZ-A-VIZ INFORMATION IN THE APPLICATION(IMM FORMS) , FILE PUT IN QUEUE HAVING MARKED NEXT DATE FOR FURTHER CHECKING (NORMALLY BG).
LETTER ISSUED TO APPLICANT , PERMANENT FILE NUMBER,WITH INSTRUCTION TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERS/INFORMATION ,IF ANY.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING APPLICATION RECVD,AT VO.
EARMARKED DATE ARRIVES FOR BACKGROUND CHECK.
FILE ASSIGNED TO SENIOR OFFICER (LEVEL 2) FOR REVIEW.
REVIEW COMPLETES.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING , IN PROCESS.
FINAL STAGE OF BG BEGINS.
ECAS GETS A LINE ADDED,"WE HAVE REVIEWED THE FILE .PROCESS STARTED ON---------( SPECIFIC DATE MENTIONED),FINAL BG CHECK.
BG COMPLETES
APPLICANT GETS MEDICAL REQUEST WITH INSTRUCTION TO SEND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, IF ANY.
APPLICANT UNDERGOES MEDICAL AND SENDS DOCS AS PER MR INSTRUCTIONS.
ECAS GETS ANOTHER LINE ADDED, MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
SECURITY CHECK STARTS.
ECAS TURNS TO DECISION MADE AFTER COMPLETION OF SECURITY CHECK.
FINALLY APPLICANT GETS HIS/HER VISA PAPERS WITH PPT STAMPED AND PROCESS GETS COMPLETED.

All the best.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
jcanwecan said:
folks i just got per, i would not have gotten it without
each and everyone of you, its amazing how people from different
back-grounds can band together and do good things, just goes to show the
world still has a lot of good in it.

i will be issuing +1's until my mouse stops working!!!

with that being said, i made the following mistakes:

1. on the imm008 schedule 3 question 12 i put the correct noc but placed two jobs in the description
2. forgot to put my name on the fee payment form

wish me luck with the next phase
Congratulations and best of luck with the next phase. ;D ;D

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Dear members I'm new in this forum and I really need advice from you. WES evaluated my education as Master's degree, and I attached document which shows that now I'm PhD student in my country (from Nov. 2014- Nov 2016). The problem is that I forgot to mention the entrance of PhD study in my Personal history :( CIO received my application on 19th November. Any ideas what should I do.
Thanks in advance :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
areva said:
Dear members I'm new in this forum and I really need advice from you. WES evaluated my education as Master's degree, and I attached document which shows that now I'm PhD student in my country (from Nov. 2014- Nov 2016). The problem is that I forgot to mention the entrance of PhD study in my Personal history :( CIC received my application on 19th November. Any ideas what should I do.
Thanks in advance :)
Fill a new form, mention the PhD, include a copy of the degree and send to CIO with a cover note explaining the omission and requesting it should be added to your application. State your full name, date of birth, the date your application was received and by whom. Cheers.

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
hi friends!

I sent my application through DHL today under NOC category 1212. Latest cap updated on 26th NOV has reached 164.
What next? In how many days will CIC update the acceptance of application form & how would I know that apart from courier tracking ofcource?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sumitpal22 said:
hi friends!

I sent my application through DHL today under NOC category 1212. Latest cap updated on 26th NOV has reached 164.
What next? Now you wait patiently for your PER if your application is accepted In how many days will CIC update the acceptance of application form & how would I know that apart from courier tracking ofcource? There will be no acknowledgement of your application by CIO. You may wait up to 3 months to receive PER.
HI, see above.

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see the steps,

APPLICATION REACHES CIO, SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA.
APPLICATION CHECKED FOR COMPLETION.
VISA PROCESSING FEE RECOVERED.
TEMPORARY FILE IS CREATED BY FILLING THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM.
FILE ASSIGNED TO AGENT AT CIO FOR INITIAL REVIEW.
REVIEW GETS COMPLETED AND PER ISSUED (FIRST AOR), INDICATES PASSAGE OF FIRST STAGE OF PROCESS.
FILE TRANSFERRED TO CONCERNED VISA OFFICE (FILE TRANSFER DATE MARKED IN THE CAPS/GCMS.
FILE REACHES VISA OFFICE.
INFORMATION ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM AT VO.
FILE ASSIGNED TO OFFICER(JUNIOR LEVEL) FOR INITIAL REVIEW, NAMELY CHECKING OF SUPPORTING DOCS VIZ-A-VIZ INFORMATION IN THE APPLICATION(IMM FORMS) , FILE PUT IN QUEUE HAVING MARKED NEXT DATE FOR FURTHER CHECKING (NORMALLY BG).
LETTER ISSUED TO APPLICANT , PERMANENT FILE NUMBER,WITH INSTRUCTION TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERS/INFORMATION ,IF ANY.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING APPLICATION RECVD,AT VO.
EARMARKED DATE ARRIVES FOR BACKGROUND CHECK.
FILE ASSIGNED TO SENIOR OFFICER (LEVEL 2) FOR REVIEW.
REVIEW COMPLETES.
ECAS STARTS SHOWING , IN PROCESS.
FINAL STAGE OF BG BEGINS.
ECAS GETS A LINE ADDED,"WE HAVE REVIEWED THE FILE .PROCESS STARTED ON---------( SPECIFIC DATE MENTIONED),FINAL BG CHECK.
BG COMPLETES
APPLICANT GETS MEDICAL REQUEST WITH INSTRUCTION TO SEND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, IF ANY.
APPLICANT UNDERGOES MEDICAL AND SENDS DOCS AS PER MR INSTRUCTIONS.
ECAS GETS ANOTHER LINE ADDED, MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
SECURITY CHECK STARTS.
ECAS TURNS TO DECISION MADE AFTER COMPLETION OF SECURITY CHECK.
FINALLY APPLICANT GETS HIS/HER VISA PAPERS WITH PPT STAMPED AND PROCESS GETS COMPLETED.

All the best.
Respected sir, I want to ask you that when I was applied for FSWP-14 at that time my spouse is unemployed which I mentioned in the IMM008(Generic Form) and her intended occupation is University Asst. Professor. After applying, she got a job in public sector university as Assistant Professor. Please advice me should I tell my LVO for her Job status? an if yes than how can I send my spouse joining letter?

Best regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sky_1 said:
Respected sir, I want to ask you that when I was applied for FSWP-14 at that time my spouse is unemployed which I mentioned in the IMM008(Generic Form) and her intended occupation is University Asst. Professor. After applying, she got a job in public sector university as Assistant Professor. Please advice me should I tell my LVO for her Job status? an if yes than how can I send my spouse joining letter?

Best regards,
Is your spouse the principal applicant or the dependent? If she is the principal applicant, she can refill the forms to capture her new job, get a copy of her employment letter and also a reference letter from her employer. She will write a cover letter asking that these items should be included in her application and send them to the CIO. The cover letter should state her full name, date of birth, NOC applied in, date her application was initially received and by whom.
If she is not the principal applicant, no need to get stressed. You can update LVO later if your application is accepted and the file is sent to LVO. LVO will ask you to update some forms and you can add her new job at that time. All the best.

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
Pipis Husband said:
Is your spouse the principal applicant or the dependent? If she is the principal applicant, she can refill the forms to capture her new job, get a copy of her employment letter and also a reference letter from her employer. She will write a cover letter asking that these items should be included in her application and send them to the CIO. The cover letter should state her full name, date of birth, NOC applied in, date her application was initially received and by whom.
If she is not the principal applicant, no need to get stressed. You can update LVO later if your application is accepted and the file is sent to LVO. LVO will ask you to update some forms and you can add her new job at that time. All the best.
Respected Sir, I am the principal applicant and my wife is dependent. and I have got PER on 10th DEC-14.Now after getting PER how should I tell LVO about her present job status?
Secondly, how LVO check my experience letter from my company?
Thirdly, my ecas status show "In Process" what is this mean?
Best regards

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Fill a new form, mention the PhD, include a copy of the degree and send to CIO with a cover note explaining the omission and requesting it should be added to your application. State your full name, date of birth, the date your application was received and by whom. Cheers.
Thanks a lot for advice, really appreciate your support ;) I don't have PhD degree yet, I will obtain it in 2016, now I'm PhD student. So do I need to resend the whole Schedule A form?? Or it will be OK to resend the attached sheet of personal history where will be mentioned that since 2012 I'm PhD student???

sky_1

Nov 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Inshallaha Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallaha Getting Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallaha Getting Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallaha
sky_1 said:
Respected Sir, I am the principal applicant and my wife is dependent. and I have got PER on 10th DEC-14.Now after getting PER how should I tell LVO about her present job status?
Secondly, how LVO check my experience letter from my company?
Best regards
Further, my ecas status show me "In Process" what is this means?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
areva said:
Thanks a lot for advice, really appreciate your support ;) I don't have PhD degree yet, I will obtain it in 2016, now I'm PhD student. So do I need to resend the whole Schedule A form?? Or it will be OK to resend the attached sheet of personal history where will be mentioned that since 2012 I'm PhD student???
Fill every applicable form where you need to mention you are a PhD student please. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sky_1 said:
Further, my ecas status show me "In Process" what is this means?
It means your application is "In process". When it gets to VO by next year, VO will update it to "We have started processing your application". :)