+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A draw for FSW while CEC did do have a draw!

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Something unbelievable happened today! How come they ignore CEC who are currently working in Canada and did their studies in Canada!
What they are thinking, they want to people lose their jobs and impact their economy, how do they think?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Something unbelievable happened today! How come they ignore CEC who are currently working in Canada and did their studies in Canada!
What they are thinking, they want to people lose their jobs and impact their economy, how do they think?
If you look at my post history, this is something I predicted back 2 weeks ago.

It's not about CEC vs. FSW; it's about state of the economy. They don't ignore CEC deliberately; they need new people coming to keep simulating a crashing economy.

Again, as I have said before. Choosing universities and countries based on the fact of potential PR application is very short-sighted. Government will always do what they need to do and immigration is just a tool.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
If you look at my post history, this is something I predicted back 2 weeks ago.

It's not about CEC vs. FSW; it's about state of the economy. They don't ignore CEC deliberately; they need new people coming to keep simulating a crashing economy.

Again, as I have said before. Choosing universities and countries based on the fact of potential PR application is very short-sighted. Government will always do what they need to do and immigration is just a tool.
so when we will get our invitations?????????????????????

D

Deleted member 1083629

so when we will get our invitations?????????????????????
Let me check with my boy Sean F. lol. How do I know that?

The point I am trying to make is if 2021 was a year of CEC, 2023 will be the year of outsiders.

Reactions: Chasechs

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Doubt it.
bro, logically speaking most of those who got an ITA today were illegable for both CEC and FSW. It is very hard if not impossible for outlanders to reach such scores even if they have PhD, High language scores...ets.

For sure we soon will have a draw for CEC. Otherwise many of us who are working will be soon out of status, our companies will be affected. In addition, outlander still need moths to adapt and get jobs, this trend would have a negative impact of the economy!

So based on logic, soon we will have a CEC draw!

D

Deleted member 1083629

It is very hard if not impossible for outlanders to reach such scores even if they have PhD, High language scores...ets.
Sure.

For sure we soon will have a draw for CEC.
If that helps you better sleep at night.

Otherwise many of us who are working will be soon out of status, our companies will be affected
Your companies will replace you in a heartbeat. Y'all need to stop acting like you lead multi-billion dollar projects. Just a cog in a corporate machine. Companies won't lose their sleep if CEC candidate has to leave. Sure, it will be a little inconvenient for them to hire and train someone but they will lose couple of month top; even that is questionable.

In addition, outlander still need moths to adapt and get jobs, this trend would have a negative impact of the economy!
If there are jobs available, then outlanders will get a job much faster. In the end of the day, most outlanders fight for the same job that CEC are doing right now.

Economy is in crap hole already. I am way too tired to explain it but no, CEC are not Avengers; you won't save Canada from the major recession.

So based on logic, soon we will have a CEC draw!
Again, it's too long to explain and I am a very tired for that but no, CEC won't happen. No program specified, yes. CEC only, highly doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

L7843257

Nov 8, 2022
Just check your profile to see if you meet both FSW and CEC. You should get a ITA if your score is above cutoff. I just did - qualified for both programs but invited under FSW.
Can I ask how does it suggest on your profile? Does it say both "FSW and CEC"? The reason why I am asking is that IRCC website shows you would be chosen as a CEC automatically even if you are qualified for both programs.

Here is the words:
"For example:

• If you met the criteria for all three programs, the system would send you an invitation to apply for the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for CEC and FSWP, you would also get an invitation to apply under the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for FSWP and FSTP, you would get an invitation to apply under FSWP.
You can’t choose which program you are invited to apply for. The system will sort profiles based on the information you enter."

Thank you!

Jan 11, 2023
Can I ask how does it suggest on your profile? Does it say both "FSW and CEC"? The reason why I am asking is that IRCC website shows you would be chosen as a CEC automatically even if you are qualified for both programs.

Here is the words:
"For example:

• If you met the criteria for all three programs, the system would send you an invitation to apply for the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for CEC and FSWP, you would also get an invitation to apply under the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for FSWP and FSTP, you would get an invitation to apply under FSWP.
You can’t choose which program you are invited to apply for. The system will sort profiles based on the information you enter."

Thank you!
That would make sense for all previous draws, but this is the first time they’ve ever done an fsw only draw in the history of express entry.
My profile does indicate I meet the eligibility for both fsw and cec, separately.