+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A complete way to nail 'Source of fund' dilemma!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi anujgupta and other seniors here,

I am extremely thankful to you for creating this thread. I have question regarding no. of pages in Gift Deed, my gift deed is of two pages, so I want to know that can I print the first page on the stamp paper and the other on the normal paper given that page number is mentioned on both the paper.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hsinxh said:
Hi anujgupta and other seniors here,

I am extremely thankful to you for creating this thread. I have question regarding no. of pages in Gift Deed, my gift deed is of two pages, so I want to know that can I print the first page on the stamp paper and the other on the normal paper given that page number is mentioned on both the paper.
Yes, you can.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017

smuniverse

Sep 18, 2016
Hi all,

I have the following question... I have two different bank accounts, each one with sufficient amount of money for my Permanent Residence application and more than six months old.

In September, I transferred a significant amount of money from bank "A" to bank "B", and then transferred the same amount of money from bank "B" to bank "A" during the same day. The next day I did the same (I was testing an investment account I opened in bank B).

The average balance remained the same for bank "A" and bank "B" at the end of September; however, when I take a look at the bank statements, I can see that a huge amount of money was received and then withdrew.

As none of my banks are willing to include the average balance for the past six months in the letter, I will need to attach my bank statements, and I'm wondering if these transfers can affect my application.

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

Deepti1920

Feb 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Need a small advice. Is there any format for affidavit like the one we have for gift deed? Kindly revert back asap.

Thank you

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi seniors,

I have prepared GIFT DEED and AFFIDAVIT to send with POF. Please have a look at them and kindly tell me if these are sufficient/correct ?

AFFIDAVIT http://wikisend.com/download/463522/AFFIDAVIT.docx.pdf
GIFT DEED http://wikisend.com/download/820324/GIFTDEED.docx.pdf

if anyone needs, he or she can use the above formats as well.

Regards,

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hey,

how is affidavit different from gift deed?? do we need stamps or notarization from lawyer?? how are they different from eachother? is it mandatoey to submit both??

thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kachra said:
hey,

how is affidavit different from gift deed?? do we need stamps or notarization from lawyer?? how are they different from eachother? is it mandatoey to submit both??

thanks
The gift deed is a document in which the person who is giving you the funds declares that it is a gift and not a loan and they he/she does not expect to get that money back.

The affidavit is an oath sworn in front of a commissioner (notary public).

If you do get a gift deed it is recommended that you get both.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
hi,

folks from India.

HDFC is giving me balance certificate and fixed deposit certificate.

Is this enough to show proof of funds requirement ?

Thanks in advance.

viralharia

Jul 7, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi.

I was a partner in a firm and my earnings got accumulated there, which I did not withdraw from the account. I quit the partnership but kept the money there as a loan. I called for the money back after getting the ITA. What should I do to avoid the problem of having the funds for atleast 6 months

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viralharia said:
Hi.

I was a partner in a firm and my earnings got accumulated there, which I did not withdraw from the account. I quit the partnership but kept the money there as a loan. I called for the money back after getting the ITA. What should I do to avoid the problem of having the funds for atleast 6 months
You just need to get proof that the money belongs to you and that it was transferred from that account to another.

Then you can write a LOE regarding your situation.

Cheers ;)

IamBalvinder

Nov 13, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jan-17
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-17
AOR Received.
02-Jan-17
Med's Done....
16-Jan-17 (upfront)
This is really a wonderful explanation for funds...

Just a quick question, I'm applying as a single person without spouse or dependent. My money is divided into two accounts, one is Indian account and the other is an UK account. Both are on my name.

Can I show the accounts separately?

If I transfer the money online to my Indian account, would I need any affidavits?
Thanks.

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Hi All,

I have sufficient amount of 20000 CAD as FDs in my accounts. As I am out of country for many years now, I have added my father's name as the secondary holder name. I will be creating my profile for myself and my wife.

Do I need to get an affidavit from my father stating that the amount belongs to me and he intends no claim on it? Will that help or any other option must be tried?

Regards,
Sahil

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
sahilsid said:
Hi All,

I have sufficient amount of 20000 CAD as FDs in my accounts. As I am out of country for many years now, I have added my father's name as the secondary holder name. I will be creating my profile for myself and my wife.

Do I need to get an affidavit from my father stating that the amount belongs to me and he intends no claim on it? Will that help or any other option must be tried?

Regards,
Sahil
Would be better to provide one than not.