+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A complete way to nail 'Source of fund' dilemma!

LIBINVARGHESE

Jun 1, 2016
Hi,

"Good Day to you"

I have completed my Master degree in supply chain management and almost have 9 years experience in Logistic and warehouse management. I like to come Canada accompany with my wife, she has done B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and 1 year experience in sales co-ordination.

We are in a process of IELTS and Educational certificate approval from WES so as to have WES ref., hopefully we will complete the same by end of August.
My master degree is not valuated by WES so under express entry i cannot see any option for entry hence i would like to go for PNP.

Under PNP, i need to submit the proof of funds, but i don't have sufficient fund in account. My father-in-law and Mother-in -law account has sufficient balance (CAD 15143 ) and maintained, they are ready to transfer to my account but if they have done transfer i need to wait another six months for forwarding application as they demand for last 6 months Bank statement.

Please let me advise, if you can see any other way i can show proof fund by showing the relationship, so as i can process my application on November ?

Thanks in Advance.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LIBINVARGHESE said:
Hi,

"Good Day to you"

I have completed my Master degree in supply chain management and almost have 9 years experience in Logistic and warehouse management. I like to come Canada accompany with my wife, she has done B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and 1 year experience in sales co-ordination.

We are in a process of IELTS and Educational certificate approval from WES so as to have WES ref., hopefully we will complete the same by end of August.
My master degree is not valuated by WES so under express entry i cannot see any option for entry hence i would like to go for PNP.

Under PNP, i need to submit the proof of funds, but i don't have sufficient fund in account. My father-in-law and Mother-in -law account has sufficient balance (CAD 15143 ) and maintained, they are ready to transfer to my account but if they have done transfer i need to wait another six months for forwarding application as they demand for last 6 months Bank statement.

Please let me advise, if you can see any other way i can show proof fund by showing the relationship, so as i can process my application on November ?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi Libin,

Please read the thread from beginning. You can get gift deeds from your inlaws and then submit the POF.

Srisarvi

Sep 16, 2015
Hi guys,

Im waiting to apply in SINP EE nomination stream. Can anyone advise SINP will accept gift deed for POF nowadays?? Someone says that SINP stopped accepting gift deeds is that true?

Thanks

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Srisarvi said:
Hi guys,

Im waiting to apply in SINP EE nomination stream. Can anyone advise SINP will accept gift deed for POF nowadays?? Someone says that SINP stopped accepting gift deeds is that true?

Thanks
they are accepted gift deed. make sure take gift deed and affidavit from parents

borak

Jun 8, 2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi Libin,

Please read the thread from beginning. You can get gift deeds from your inlaws and then submit the POF.
Hi Folks,

I have the same question if someone replies we will be very thankful.
If i can get the funds from my Brother-in-law and then show the proof of funds??

Thanks

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Can anyone share their insight on below mention case -

I have FD (more then six months old) in my name which i am suppose to show as POF.

1. Will I be needing a balance confirmation for FD also and its equivalency in Canadian Dollar?

2. Secondly, If my bank doesn't provide me the above mentioned letter, what can be done?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mvd said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone share their insight on below mention case -

I have FD (more then six months old) in my name which i am suppose to show as POF.

1. Will I be needing a balance confirmation for FD also and its equivalency in Canadian Dollar?

2. Secondly, If my bank doesn't provide me the above mentioned letter, what can be done?

Thanks
Similar question has been answered here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/kindly-help-me-with-pof-requirement-t439249.0.html

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Guys!

Can anyone of you tell me the actual difference between a Gift Deed and Affidavit?

I though they were same.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Hi ,
My wife (principal Applicant) along with me and our son would be applying for PR thro' EE from India. I would like to plan for proof of funds in Advance. I have around 15000$ in my account now and will be receiving another 15000$ in a months time( As a refund of my Tution fees from Canada due to student Visa rejection). I will be transferring 10000$ to my wife for an FD as she has only 2000$. My parents account may be having around 60000$.
But I have an Outstanding housing loan of about $40000.(joint with my Mom). Will this loan affect my application for pr after ITA. If Yes what do I do about it and solve this problem .Also how do I Explain for the bulk transfer from Canada to my account.
should my Student Visa refusal affect my PR application.( reason :course not in light with past studies , future plans etc.)

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can we get Gift Deed from elder brother?? Me and my elder brother we are both in canada

thanks,

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,
I wanted to add more questions to my above question. first let m outline my history. I have my PNP in process as a CEC applicant in Ontario. i reside in Toronto. during submission of my PNP application i did not have to meet any funds requirement since I was working and living in Canada and was a CEC applicant but I included my bank statements. unfortunately my open work-permit expired on 27 sept 2016 and now im without but still in canada.
My question is do I have to now show and meet proof of funds requirement when i get an ITA from CIC??
Can I get gift deed from my Elder Brother??

thanks,

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
@ Experts

How can I sign the gift deed as a donee, Since I am living in Canada. Can you guys help me in this matter??

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Stanlee,

I hope you can help me with my questions. My request to get BOWP got rejected on 27th Sept and now I am out of status. I am on my 90 day notice.
on the letter it said I am no longer eligible for the BOWP. is there any way to restore my work permit?
I am not sure but my colleague told me I cn get a closed work permit based on my PNP nominee certificate but I dont have an LMIA :/
please advise.

thanks,

souro

Jun 24, 2016
Guys , This thread is really awesome and has helped me in understanding POF.

I have following queries and request seniors for help....

1. My wife is a PA and I have my PF which has good sum of money. I am accompanying her to Canada. Can we show my PF balance as proof of fund for my wife being PA , if I get it notarized that I dont have any problem if she is using it.

2. Can money received through Gold Mortgage be shown as POF.

/Sd