12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Hello all

It is obvious many have heard of the challenges with locating work as a professional in Canada, I have taken it upon myself to gather success stories how to's and other inspirations from this forum and beyond. All with a positive story should please contribute as well, lets give other people the confidence they require to achieve their dreams in Canada.

God bless you

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
A short message, be inspired

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-life-in-canada-during-the-first-year-t99898.0.html

loveucanada said:
I can't believe that I've been here for almost a year! However, it's true. March 29 is my first anniversary. I'm not sure if I'm still a "new" immigrant after Mar 29. :) I would like to be counted as a Canadian, though.
I recalled on Mar 28, 2010 I landed at Edmonton, AB without any companies. All made me decide to fly to Edmonton is my positive expectation of the job market in Alberta. When I submitted my application to Buffalo CIC in Aug 2009, I applied as FSW - accountant (at that time accountant was an acceptable occupation). Since then I spent a little time searching for Canadian market and got (sort of) that Alberta has jobs. At the end of 2010, I landed in Toronto. Meantime, my status at CIC tracking ended with "You became to Permanent Resident of Canada on Dec 29, 2010." Toronto was my selected landing city on my application form but I decided to start in Alberta.

I only spent two nights in Toronto but got four important things done: 1) exchanging my US driver's license to Ontario (in Aug 2010 I went back to my country from US as I ran out of F1 term, and my license was expired in Oct 2010 -- However, as long as within 6 months since your US license gets expired, one can exchange a valid license in Canada. I therefore easily got Ontario Class 5); 2) getting SIN; 3) registering myself with medical insurance; and 4) opening a bank account and obtaining credit card and debit card. I am lucky. I don't have any relatives in Canada but have a friend in Toronto. I got a temporary license right away and the rest of cards/documentations were sent to my friend's within a month. In the very early morning, I said good-bye to Pearson and flew to US to visit my close friends. It was Dec 31, 2010. How happy I was!

April 8, 2011. I got snow in Edmonton. I was so surprised and even a little depressed. The depression is from snow and job hunting. Although I knew it's not easy for new comers to build a life in a new place, I never expected finding a job could be “that” hard. During the first two weeks, I sort of submitted about 200 emails to apply for various accounting jobs without any response. I believed something was wrong but couldn't figure out a solution to solve it. I therefore started looking for help online and noted “newcomer center” or something like that.

When I looked back, I would suggest all new comers to visit such a center. You won't find a job there but you will get tons of help including resume revision, interview techniques, making friends, job fair, etc. etc. During the last two weeks of April, I received four interview calls, two of which were from KPMG.

I thought I could get a job in KPMG as the two calls brought me lots of hopes. I spent the first week of May in US again and waited for my first offer letter after I was back to Edmonton. However, I got a rejection email finally. The only thing that I could do was to look for job again. I was a little frustrated but tried my best to keep myself moving. Otherwise, I could be more and more frustrated.

Thank God who didn't make my days too hard. Deloitte interviewed me twice during the last week of May and issued me an offer letter with a good relocation package in June. I finally moved to Calgary in September and my new life/new job begins since then. Before relocation, I went back to US again.

I guess most readers here are highly interested in job searching in Canada. I'm not familiar with other occupations than accounting or financial audit. However, as what I said every one of us needs to keep ourselves moving. Don't spend too much time in front of TV or computer at home. Go to new comer center, university libraries, employment assistance office, English/French center, etc. to talk with others, to share experience with others, and to get to know your new living place. Migrating to Canada is a smart decision. Life will be always bright. Try to enjoy your life even before you find a job. Think about it – you will find a job anyway, but after you get a job you may not have much leisure time. ;D For instance myself, I work in Deloitte six days a week, longer than 12 hours every day.

I love my life in Canada, although I still cannot balance life and work. I'm very happy with my decision to go to Canada that I made two years ago and proud that I've been here for a year! ;)

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Another short one

believing said:
To answer those of us who are interested in knowing what steps I took to get an offer, here is a snapshot I intend to start a new thread for this. BTW I am in IT with over 12 years experience with MBA although I dont believe this count for anything without the help of God.

To answer your question here are what I did:

I got my resume redone with an American company online and I paid less than $10 for the option I chose
Included my friend's address in canada on my resume with his no
Uploaded same to monster.ca, indeed etc
Applied directly to the company that made me offer on their website
Designed a free website for myself (not ncessary) but improved my linkedin profile
Got many companies showing interest and as soon as they send me email I let the cat of the bag that I am still outside Canada and if they do not mind doing skype interview. I informed them that my PR for Canada will soon be out
Did two videoconferincing interview, both liked me

ONE MADE ME OFFER!!!!

Yeah that is my story hope it helps. Remember that you have to proof your worth.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Yet another one

JigJig said:
Hi Guvcode,

Basically my background is on data centers and hotel systems - i know its a weird combination but by God's grace It landed me a job here in Toronto. I use to be part of a dc team handling servers -OS / hardware level. Prior to this I worked in a top notched hotel -which I believe rang a bell to my boss. I also did system migrations, p2v's etc. you guys know this stuff. Plus I had a few certifications to back up my skills.

So I got our ppr thru email (work email) in a :eek:meeting wherein I had to excuse myself to the washroom and sob quietly. Really, it was tears of joy and sadness (knowing that I would be leaving my dream job- for my kids benefit). I then started applying online which I met this head hunter. We spoke on email. I told him my details and after a while my employer called me overseas - yes this is true. She asked some technical questions -but not that technical.
From there she asked when I was landing. She told me they will be needing my SIN and landing papers.

Upon landing I called the head hunter, after a week we met and I was set for a personal interview with HRD -typical hr questions. Then that day I also met the team lead -typical technical interview. After a day Or 2 the head hunter called. Congratulations! I just need to sign the papers and then start the following monday! And I haven't been to Niagara

Took a while to learn the bus route. Took the G2 to drive and nack to old routine. Work home work - you guys know the drill.

Never the less, all these mean nothing but by the grace of almighty Jesus.

To God be the glory.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
What ever you status, you can achieve your desire

explorer101 said:
What we hear and read:
1. No Jobs in Canada
2. Racial Profiling
3. New Immigrants doing only labour jobs etc etc.

So, is this distress call?

Can this be called alarming situation in Canada?

Are we making mistake by coming to Canada ?

Should we get discouraged by reading all this.

I landed in Canada 5 ½ months back, being disabled It was difficult for me to lift loads or stand all day. I tried but these sort work was not given to me. Placement agency doesn't have office jobs. When they have perfect people for these kinds of jobs why they would hire a person like me. So, I could not earn a single $ till date and spent a lot of my savings.

After landing I stated observing the job market, requirement of employment, learning Canadian system. Thereafter I started sending my resume – in hundreds. No response. Got to know that I was doing mistake. One should post for selected job posting. I faced 2 interviews in Banks and was not selected. Learnt from mistakes in interviews and got enough to be perfect in interviewing and got my 1st job in a bank. Needless to say I am brown man. I could not have hoped for a better job than this. I could not see any racial profiling for my job; my interview was conducted by white people only. I don't have Canadian education or experience. I can not blame for my earlier rejection on any racial profiling, it was my mistakes which resulted in rejection. Few things are here, like you would see most of managerial positions are occupied by white people but I feel the day would not be far when we are going reach to that positions.

I got excellent help for preparation of interviews from 2 members of this forum and moral support from many other members. Everyone here encouraged me to keep me motivated. That motivation kept me having spirit to fight.
Must also thank youtube from where I downloaded lot of interview videos / tips. Loaded with lots of interviewing skills ( self research / friends/glassdoor.com/ youtube) I became a different man. I became too fluent and too perfect in interviewing skills. I am not genius so I devised hard way. I typed all the interviewing questions and typed their answers also. Any free time and I would be going through the same time and again. That helped me in getting a break.

So at anytime someone tells you, no jobs and racial profiling in Canada don't believe it. Look at this from another angle. Look at that you are lacking some skills and need to improve that to get job in Canada.

If someone observe thousand and thousands of jobs are posted everyday in Canada. It means jobs are here. Do not get down by seeing the unemployment graph. There is a lot of frictional unemployment (people who don't want to work and are happy taking social benefits or people who willingly leave a job to get another job).

Enough for today. My friends- qorax, anu ,chari are going for a party now. Catch you people some other time.

I can say “I started living in Canada.”

Cheer up, Welcome to Canada

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
This is like a how to, pick what works for you from the list

Neel09 said:
Hi,
I got two job offers last week from edmonton. I had phone interviews with them and then they checked all my references. After that company A invited me for a face to face in Edmonton. When i went to do the face to face with the company A who invited me, i also met the company B too. i made my decision to go with company A. I already turned in my 2 weeks notice to my current employer in US and heading for edmonton by first week of december.

This is my situation: I am a licensed civil/geotechnical engineer working in US for last 5 years on H1-B. I did my MBA and MS(Civil Engg) both from US and undergrad in Civil Engg from Mumbai, India. I do not have any "Canadian" work experience.

What i learnt throughout my process of sending resume till getting a face to face to face is:

1. Big companies in Canada do not care if your experience and education is from other countries as long as you can give them a good impression that you can confidently pick up their way of work after getting some training from the company.

2. You do not need to put some fake canadian address on your resume just to show you are in canada even though you are not physically present in Canada. It will not ruin your chances if you give your present correct coordinates but if they find out you did not put correct "current" information on your resume that might have a negative impact.

3. Do not send bulk resumes to the internet job sites. If you happen to see a job posting on internet that you feel matching your skills try to google the company information and try to get in touch with the HR of the company. Talk to them and tell your current situation and if you can send your resume directly to him/her.

4. Have some good references ready. The companies will surely call all your references.

5. If your resume is already a north american format u are good to go, u can just change some points according to the job but dont lie telling that you have actually worked on something that u have not. in the interview you can always say i did not get an opportunity to work on that area but if i get training i can pick it up sure. They will acknowledge that more than if you say u know everything.

6. Have your transcripts ready,. They ask for it. If your education is outside north america have it evaluated beforehand if possible.

7. Civil engineering is a regulated profession so apply for your engineering license in Canada as soon as possible. look into the websites for the provincial licensing bodies and start the application.You can always mention that when you talk to employers. It makes u look more professional.

8. Do not just take courses in canada just to bridge the gap in education. They are expensive and do not guarantee a job. Engineering theories and principles remains same no matter where you studied from.

9. Make network with good recruiters from staffing companies. Aerotek and TRS staffing are the biggest in north america. The recruiters will help you. Just dont email them and sit back and relax. Call them and talk friendly so they know you very active. Also talk to companies what do you need to be considered for the position if you dont have north american work experience. You can also ask for paid/unpaid internships with that company. Its much better than taking unnecessary courses just to show canadian education.

10. If you are specially working in US, do not leave your job if you dont have to. Just try for jobs in Canada from bit before but not more than 2 months before you are actually prepared to move to canada. Look for provinces which have more jobs in Oil and Gas. Keep Alberta on your list.

I have expressed my point of view with regards to civil engineering after i talked with many of my friends and colleagues who had experienced this before. It surely depends on which profession one is from. But sending resumes and following up should be pretty much similar. I have read in other forums where people telling many bad things about job situation in Canada. I agree with those too equally but do not get discouraged please. I wanted to share my true experience and am glad to choose Canada to be my final destination. Good Luck

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Another set of tips

blueboy said:
Hi Guys,

I am posting after a long long time. After landing in Canada I have been trying to settle down and, most importantly, get a job. I am sharing my experience here which might help our brothers and sisters who are planning to come to Canada. I invite others too to share their "Finding a Job" experience, tip, tricks and any other points to remember.

Let's use this format:

1.) When and Where you landed in Canada?
2.) Share Landing experience (optional).
3.) Desired job
4.) Acquired job and date.
5.) The Job Finding Process

Here I go with my experience:

1.) When and Where you landed in Canada?: 14th February 2010, Toronto.

2.) Share Landing experience (optional): The landing experience was quite easy. I filled in the migration form that I received in the plane. When I reached the counter there, I was directed towards the Immigration office. I then waited in the waiting area and after few mins the officer came in. He called me. He asked the address I was going to in Canada and just a few general questions about what I do and all. So, nothing serious here. Just a smooth process. Then I came out in the luggage area. A point to note here is that the luggage trolleys cost you 2 dollars. So, make you have some change. In case you don't have a change, remember to bring in some dollars (5 or 10). There is a Thomas Cook booth there where a guy was offering change. I gave him 10 dollars and got the change. Used up 2 dollars coins to get the luggage cart. Then, after picking up my luggage, I then showed my migration form to another officer on my way outside. I have declared that money that I was bringing in. I was directed to another queue where the luggage was being frisked by the officers. I think they were the customs guys. They were making everyone open every luggage and check every item they can. I was a bit shocked since I will have to open up all my luggage and put it back (which was quite hard to do at first place :p). My turn came and I went to one of the officers. I informed about my money. She filled up a form and told me to go ahead. I thanked God for not having to open my luggage. I then came out and my friend was there to pick me up.

3.) Desired job: Web Developer/Web Designer.

4.) Acquired job: Senior Developer. 26th March 2010.

5.) The Job Finding Process: I was fortunate to have a friend who gave my a room in his house to live in. I opened my bank account and applied for the SIN within two days. Remember, you will need to show your SIN card once you get a job. So, get it ASAP. It takes around 7-10 days for the SIN card to come in. Do not carry the SIN card with you all the time. Just memorize the number. Also, don't give away the SIN information casually. It is a very important and classified document for everyone. If at any moment you need to give your SIN information, you will be asked to show the SIN card as well. For example: While opening my bank account I was asked for SIN. I didn't had my card at the moment but I knew the number. The executive at the bank told me not to tell her the SIN. She wanted the SIN only if I had the card with me. This is generally done for two reasons: (1) I don't give out a false SIN (2)They don't, unintentionally, memorize my SIN card, for any reason. So, just remember never ever give out the SIN if anyone asks. When someone legitimately asks you, they will ask you to show the SIN card as well at that time.

Ok, now coming to the job finding process. Remember, landing at a job interview is half the battle won in Canada. Once you get an interview call, it is then your skills, luck and God's wish that will decide the fate. But the problem is most people don't get interview calls. They cannot go ahead from that stage. Forget about using your technical knowledge for the interview. I too was stuck in that situation. But, after getting views from few friends around, I started getting interview calls. The point is to act smart. Companies ignore people who have outside Canada experience (except US). If you have India, Pakistan, UAE or any other country anywhere on your resume, chances are you will not be called for the interview. Sorry, but that's a hard fact. But, don't worry. Act smart and remove the country names from the resume. What I did was, I just kept the company names but removed their location. I put in the education but removed the country. So, now I had a resume with all my qualifications, experiences and objectives Minus the country name. And, it showed the results. I started to get interview calls (on avg 2 per week). In the interview when they ask, then at that time you can tell more details about your jobs and qualifications. Remember we are not trying to hide the information but just deferring it to be told at a later and better time. Don't let the companies judge you without interviewing you. Don't let them make an opinion about you without knowing you properly. And once you get the interview, you can impress them with your confidence, skills and your character. Then it doesn't matter where you you got your education and experience from. If you fail in an interview, then no problem. That's acceptable. But, rejection without a proper interview is something that none of us wants. The problems are the pre-conceived notions and the preference of Canadian experience over any other. So, just play a little smart and it will be all good.

Resources:
Coming to the resources of finding job, here are the three main sites in the order of relevance:
1.) Craiglist.org -> Your province -> Jobs
2.) Kijiji.ca -> Jobs
3.) Monster.ca
4.) For many occupations you will find enough job listings in the free classifieds new papers that you can get from a paper kiosk around (in markets, shopping malls, bus stops, train stations etc).

I have found that Craiglist.org is the best. It has the most number of jobs and you get the maximum responses for your job application. Kijiji.ca is also a good resource. I landed at my first interview through Kijiji.ca. Monster.ca is good but I have got the least responses from them. But, nevertheless use all these three to their full potential.

Type of Jobs:
I have found that basically there are three kinds of jobs here:
1.) Full time Permanent
2.) Full time Contract
3.) Part time Contract (includes freelancing too)

Full time Permanent: The jobs where you work for 40 hours (generally 9-5, 5 days) a week often with medical benefits. A good starting salary is in the range of 55,000-65,000 per year. But, it is upto you what you can remain happy with. Like for me 50,000 would have been fine to start with. The upside of this type of job is that it is permanent position.

Full time Contract: You work at employers location for the regular work timings but you are employed for a certain period of time (6 weeks, 1 month, 6 months, 12 months). Here you charge per hour. Many people like to work on contract basis since they get paid better. A programmer charges anywhere from $25-$90 per hour depending upon type of work and experience. Many big companies also offer contract positions. So, don't think down upon them. They are as relevant as a Full time permanent job here. The downside of this job is that you will have to worry about finding a job once your contract is over. But, they are very good for beginners.

Part time Contract: You are required for a lesser time period per week (like 25 hours per week, 30 hours per week) and you can work either at the employer's location or from your own location. Here also you charge per hour basis and it is generally good for students. But, you can also take it up if you come across a proposition that suits you.

Finally, I would like to sum up this by saying that always be Thankful for what you have got. Believe in God, pray to God and trust me you will do good in this Country. It is very intimidating here. You see people going to work and it is easy for you to feel depressed. But, don't worry. You are few of the lucky ones to be chosen to come to this country and now you should not give up. Have patience, be smart and believe in God. I used to pray everyday to God, kept faith in my actions and almighty's blessings. I did my part but I owe everything to Almighty.

God bless you all and All the best !!!

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Some more

yajumba said:
Hi swaps82

I think I can write something here because I understand how it feels if you don't have a proper job. To tell you something about me (so that u will take my suggestions seriously), I finished my MBA in 2009 from Sauder school of business, UBC in strategy and marketing. Prior to MBA, I worked with Reliance industries limited as a operations manager for three years and one year with lloyd. I am a chemcial engineer. When I finished my MBA, it was a really harsh market enviornment. I tried everything to get a job. you have an advantage of having PR in your hand. I didn't had PR (till now) so it makes my job even hader. here is the jist of my experience:
1. Your resume: it is key. try to follow this rule in every line of your resume: what u did, how u did it and the final outcome (very important). e.g. I managed portfolio of x amount of dollars by following the strategy y which resulted in a profit of z amount of dollars.
2. Cover letter: your cover letter should be job specific not general in nature. that means you have to write cover letter for each job you wish to apply.
3. follow up: you should always follow up with the application you made. try contacting the HR or the concerned person if you know the name of the hiring manager. you should call them and say like hi my name is xyz and i am calling to follow up with you regarding my application for the specific position. this will show them that you still care for this job
4. try to arrange informational interviews with your perspective company. tell them you have seen this poistion and would like to know more about the role. try to meet them in person.
5. never apply to the position you have no match

these are some of the things you should take care while applying for the job in canada. as rightly said, you should be here to get a job.
I hope that this will help you in sme way.
thanks
yajumba

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
prsh_patel said:
Hello everyone, this is for all to boost your moral and raising the high spirit to think positively. Well, i landed on sunday, and got the job by wednesday and that too in my own field i.e IT......i dont know what to say, i owe big thank you to almighty, my belief for him are now much much stronger then before....

i'm posting this thread just to share my happiness with you all fellow members, my sole intention to share this news is to make you all think in positive way...my prayers and good wishes are with you all....
prsh_patel said:
hello ankit n all,

many people started giving me PM, what do i do and what did i do to get the job so early...here is the story in brief, i started applying in workopolis, monster and careerbuilder...i registered myself with few recruiters as well....i just sent PM to Ankit n going to copy paste the same thing here,

abt my profile, i work as a hard core BA wherein i need to interact with the client and gather the business requirements, once done with that i analyse the requirements and prepare skeleton/prototypes and write the SRS and final sign off from the client...after sign off, i conduct KT sessions with developers and QA guyz...thats what my profile is in nutshell....the profile that i've got here in canada is same with more responsibilites which included the UAT with the client as well...the company is an technology company and they have their own product suits and clients are major finance and telecom companies here in canada....

about my home work from india, i've started applying for the job just before 10 to 15 days before my departure to canada...i mentioned everything in cover letter about when i'm landing in canada, wen i'll be available, whats my skills n all those stuffs....got a call from HR when i was in india and scheduled the interview...went for the interview as per scheduled time, it was written exam which included written test (technical/project management/Business Analysis/SDLC etc) and than HR round.....they said, they will scheduled another round and let me know the timings for it, on same day they called me up on my cousin's number and scheduled another round on very next day...went there again, done with the technical interview with the panel of 4 interviewers, they were operational director, project manager, HR manager and HR assistant...it all went good, HR informed me, they will get back to me latest by friday and asked me to wait till their call...thats all, they called immediately on my cousins number to offer me letter of employment, he informed them that i'll be at home so call on the home's number...i was roaming around on mall after interview and when i returned to home at around 6 PM saw their email with the offer letter and got their voice mail to contact them immediatly, accepted immediatly and told them that i'll contact them in the morning...called them today in the morning and confirmed my joining from the monday...thats the whole story...

i hope this will be helpful to many aspirants...good luck to all...

prsh_patel said:
one more thing, i was very natural and positive during the interview, i was not under pressure that i'm going for interview and i have to crack it, i never thought like that...my mind set was to analyse the expectations of the employers for the IT people like me who are recently migrated...i went for the interview without any kind of preparation, i repeat, i went for the interview WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PREPARATION....i was very very natural and straight forward, i told them very frankly what do i know and what are my limitations, no big stories like, i'm a super man/batman/spiderman or any alien coming from some other planet with extra powers....i'm just a simple human being with my own limitations...

as i told everybody that i landed in toronto on last sunday, to tell you, i was on my job in india till the last friday and i had a flight on saturday...i did not have much time even for packing my stuffs...my company in india relieved me in evening of 21st jan, i boarded into the flight on eve of 22nd jan and landed on 23rd...i didnt get a chance to prepare anything, i thought to have 1 month total break before actually applying for the job...but see, god does not want me to rest, my race with life begins again from this monday, all i got is just 1 week break...tat is it...

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
hi guvcode

nice thread.....

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Guvcode,thanx a million for taking your time to upload these positive and encouraging words from landed immigrantz.it is motivational and atleast,I believe we will make it in canada .Tnx a million times dear!!

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Thank you all for the kind words.

A must watch video for all immigrants. its about 45 mins long, but worth every second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhA3zeELPzc&feature=related

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hey Guvcode my naija bro, this is very interestn n encouragn to read, it was as if i was readn a novel. We want more of it jst lik oliver....
Cheers
Kayb

waesta

Jun 2, 2009
guvcode said:
Thank you all for the kind words.

A must watch video for all immigrants. its about 45 mins long, but worth every second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhA3zeELPzc&feature=related
Excellent work, thanks you!!

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
Thank you all for your comment, Still scouting for and requesting for people to also post their own success story. The idea is to be a candle (floodlight) of encouragement to every immigrant to Canada.

See you at the top

Guvcode