+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A big Thanks for Campbell Cohen, got SUPERVISA for my mom.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
It is an appreciation thread.
My mom's visitor visa refused twice over past 2 yrs.Even worse, second time CHC gave rejection reason that all the fact represented were not true. Even after showing more than 20 lacs, both times one of the reason was not sufficient fund. This time i didnt want to take any chance, hence i decide to acquire services from Campbell Cohen. My mother's visa was prepared by Christopher Rinaldi. The way e prepare the file and took care of very little details was commendable. infact this time we only show 5 lacs and still my mom got Supervisa. Since there are lots of pretenders and fake consultants out there ( i have been victim of it twice), Work like this certainly deserves praise.

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mysteryocean said:
It is an appreciation thread.
My mom's visitor visa refused twice over past 2 yrs.Even worse, second time CHC gave rejection reason that all the fact represented were not true. Even after showing more than 20 lacs, both times one of the reason was not sufficient fund. This time i didnt want to take any chance, hence i decide to acquire services from Campbell Cohen. My mother's visa was prepared by Christopher Rinaldi. The way e prepare the file and took care of very little details was commendable. infact this time we only show 5 lacs and still my mom got Supervisa. Since there are lots of pretenders and fake consultants out there ( i have been victim of it twice), Work like this certainly deserves praise.
Can I ask you, how much Capbell Cohen charge you for service? I want to apply for my parents-in-law.