+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw is over, 755 points needed 1361 invitations

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
kryt0n said:
I'm going to keep my EE profile open with all the documents ready. I have shed too many tears now to worry anymore over this. Going to make Canada plan B, not plan A. Plan A is going to be something more definite. Plan B is going to just be a nice alternative.
Yes you are thinking right.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys are over analysing , do u guys remember 1st and 2nd draw and how every one lost all hope and then the score dropped to 453, things keep changing , nothing is permanent . But yes it will not drop when we want it to, which is today... Patience patience !!

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
aaakris said:
All eligible non-LMIA applicants get a space if only the fake LMIA (if there is really one) is exposed.
Please consider exposing fake LMIAs and alerting CIC to have proper checks on LMIAs issued and the employers involved
Completely agree with you ..

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
9th Draw.... Lot of heart's broken down, But one important thing.....If CIC will go with the same pace, they will not be able to achieve 2015's target of Immigration..... Number of ITA's are very low...

Till Time (up to 9th Draw) # of ITA's 9852..total

So be positive and take long breath.........Score will surely come down even below 375 sooon :)

hybridin

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Funny.
Say I have 755 points:
600 - from the offer
155 - from the human core factors - lowest language score, no experience, high school diploma.

What kind of sense does it make?

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
hybridin said:
Funny.
Say I have 755 points:
600 - from the offer
155 - from the human core factors - lowest language score, no experience, high school diploma.

What kind of sense does it make?
I understand your frustration but in my case is 600points for offer plus 197 for rest. Right- English level 5,but I'm already in Canada. Since almost 3years. When I came here, didn't know English. I had only European experience. Here its mean nothing (experience, schools outside Canada). Was very hard for me. I started new life and I felt like newborn. I didn't know Canada I was working hard, self studied English and tried understand this country. Struggled work permits, lmia/lmo. Lots of stress. Until today I'm not sure how long ill stay here. I received ITA yesterday and ill do everything to complete my application. I was working on it super hard. And wasn't easy.
Do you think that it is not fair? Try understand people like I... I came here for better life and I would like stay here. my additional points are not spectacular but I'm happy that I hace a chance, after 3 years, hard years.
I wrote this before but I would like say it again. Congrats for all for you guys who receive 400-500 points. I'm proud cause you guys have excellent English, experience and good schools. You are on top! And very good for Canada. I'm good as well but I'm working on this and challenge all aspects of my life.

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Well the most bs thing is people with permanent job offer but not LMIA qualified won't get points. Like wtf we compete with Canadians and prove to employers that we have superior skills. LMIA requirement is like saying "Wow you are good but we need to first support our low skill lazy Canadians, better born in the right country next time".

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaos123456 said:
Well the most bs thing is people with permanent job offer but not LMIA qualified won't get points. Like wtf we compete with Canadians and prove to employers that we have superior skills. LMIA requirement is like saying "Wow you are good but we need to first support our low skill lazy Canadians, better born in the right country next time".
Your argument doesn't make sense: low skilled workers, even with LMIA are not eligible for EE.

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
i cant imagine which candidate has LMIA with only 155 core points.. this is hilarious

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
sidhu7786 said:
i cant imagine which candidate has LMIA with only 155 core points.. this is hilarious
Well, I got 96. ITA apr. 17. 696 total.
Got 0 in education.
Got 0 in age.

Caspper

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nebm31 said:
Well, I got 96. ITA apr. 17. 696 total.
Got 0 in education.
Got 0 in age.
Exactly, who have a LMIA don't need to prove to CIC they have diplomas and a high level of English if the 600 points itself would be enough.

So guys stop being envy saying who has 700+ points is lazy, in fact they are smart to save money as they don't need ECA neither IELTS.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
chaos123456 said:
There's nothing wrong with a country putting its citizens first. If you think so poorly of Canada and Canadians then perhaps you should be looking elsewhere.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Caspper said:
Exactly, who have a LMIA don't need to prove to CIC they have diplomas and a high level of English if the 600 points itself would be enough.

So guys stop being envy saying who has 700+ points is lazy, in fact they are smart to save money as they don't need ECA neither IELTS.
That is not true. Even with a LMIA you still need to meet the requirements of one of the immigration programs. In the case of FSW you still need to earn 67 points and have your ECA and Ielts. A LMIA is not a free pass.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
My opinion is that the draw cycles are reasonable,

a cycle of above 700 points allows for those with low scores but with LMIA and PNP to be invited, then another with 400+ to allow for those with high scores but no LMIA or PNP.

The victims are those with low scores and no LMIA/PNP.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:
My opinion is that the draw cycles are reasonable,

a cycle of above 700 points allows for those with low scores but with LMIA and PNP to be invited, then another with 400+ to allow for those with high scores but no LMIA or PNP.

The victims are those with low scores and no LMIA/PNP.
Good call!

CIC is pretty fair and try to issue ITA to every eligible applicant.
matter is, EE looks like a first come first serve system, when the pool is filled with high CRS applicants, cut off has to set high (feel free to disagree if you think it's not fair, this is my opinion and I can't enforce it on you),
if not, cut off remains at an acceptable points to stop someone from crying.