+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw is over, 755 points needed 1361 invitations

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
HAILMANU said:
WOW, I HAVE 535 POINTS, THOUGHT ID BE OK NEXT DRAW, GUESS NOT, WHO KNOWS WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE, ANOTHER 5 WEEKS? MAYBE GOING THE PROVINCIAL NOMINATION ROUTE IS THE BEST WAY? ALTHOUGH THAT SEEMS LIKE OVERKILL TO ME ID BE ON LIKE 1100 POINTS PLUS WOULD COST ME $2000. BULL****
I agree that if you aren't in any particular haste because of a soon to be expiring work permit or some such situation you are better off waiting and hanging on to your money. Good luck.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
iceberge said:
It's not all about LMIA, this time most 600 point got PNP holders. In march to may lots of LMIA given. Everyone in Canada applied for LMIA and everyone have got PNP .
Yeh with u have feeling they clearing PNP plate here

ra_delacruz05

May 17, 2015
What about me? I am really really frustrated with the 9th draw too. I'm short by 10 points. I got 745. My work permit will expire on June 16. :( :( :(

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear men and women, if you got through first 8 draws, and still breathing, this 9th draw doesn't mean end of all, get your hopes up!

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
iceberge said:
It's not all about LMIA, this time most 600 point got PNP holders. In march to may lots of LMIA given. Everyone in Canada applied for LMIA and everyone have got PNP .
True, but also most PNP asks for a job offer and I heard of several stories of people getting fake job offers to immigrate to Canada.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
does anybody here think there would be a another draw next Friday...??

so far it's been two draws each month with the only exception of January with one draw and then 3 draws in Feb to compensate for the one draw in Jan...

lixuevic

May 8, 2015
kryt0n said:
I'm going to keep my EE profile open with all the documents ready. I have shed too many tears now to worry anymore over this. Going to make Canada plan B, not plan A. Plan A is going to be something more definite. Plan B is going to just be a nice alternative.
I like your attitude:) Don't worry just be happy, if you have already put your best efforts, what belongs will eventually come to you.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chill people.

I know the 9th draw numbers have been dismaying. But remember Cris Alexander has explicitly said in the beginning when EE was introduced that more non-Canadians will be selected under EE. This implies that over a period of time the scores would stabilize below 600 points provided rounds of invitation are regular.

Also remember this 9 draw came after almost a month hence its impact is felt greater. If the draws would have been regular, this situation would not have arise.

urwithnitinpal

Jun 23, 2014
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 {Points : 381}
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:6.5
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Its just like a earthquake with a magnitude of 8.5...

But still hope is there... as its only the 9th draw and 16 more draws yet to come...
So keep ur positive vibes high ...

#ThinkPositive #DontPanic #KeepPraying #Beileve #Peace

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
urwithnitinpal said:
Its just like a earthquake with a magnitude of 8.5...

But still hope is there... as its only the 9th draw and 16 more draws yet to come...
So keep ur positive vibes high ...

#ThinkPositive #DontPanic #KeepPraying #Beileve #Peace
But is it a guarantee that they will make 25 draws this year?

jake84

May 23, 2015
This Express entry system is a total rip off. I'm totally disappointed. Almost three years in Canada studying and working to go through all this BS.

They are manipulating this system and I don't see how this is going to work in the future. There is no control with regard to applicants NOC. It just doesn't make sense at all. I would not recommend to anyone to come to Canada as a student to suffer all this BS. :(

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jake84 said:
This Express entry system is a total rip off. I'm totally disappointed. Almost three years in Canada studying and working to go through all this BS.

They are manipulating this system and I don't see how this is going to work in the future. There is no control with regard to applicants NOC. It just doesn't make sense at all. I would not recommend to anyone to come to Canada as a student to suffer all this BS. :(
You may choose to apply thru PNP as you are already there for three years. After you get nomination you have 600, why such frustration? You stand a better chance than us who are not in Canada.

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Its gambling - a big gamble but worth it.
gamble is not only with points but gamble is with your validity of scores in language , validity of PCC - which is three months only.
but canadians are smarter than what we think they are.....
They want to encourage employer route which is black marketed now....most employers are not interested to hire this way - they charge heavy money and what you think CIC dont know ?
But this is what they choose to go for - PNP is another positive thing they want to encourage thus PNP is selective ....
Lets see - its a long wait - long shot but worth it.
So, when there is no way- then use patience !

kindzu

Mar 26, 2015
It was artificial manipulation of score by CIC, I expected this. The government's financial year in Canada is from 1 April to 31 March. Also don't forget for CIC immigration cycle starts on 1 of May, so there was increase of applicants. Next one or two draw it will return close to 470. Let's see.

urwithnitinpal

Jun 23, 2014
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 {Points : 381}
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:6.5
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Miumiu said:
But is it a guarantee that they will make 25 draws this year?
well i cant guarantee abou it... Only CIC can
But yes they have mentioned in their gazatte somewhere that they will hold 25 draws and invites around 1,80,000 applications...

No One knows how much truth it is...