+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw date

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
The_Distant_One said:
we are all adults on here and can make critical decisions based on what we read, people need to be realistic and I hope that no one who has a score less thatn about 440 are making any plans cause with a federal election coming up i dont believe the scores will drop very much.

and to be honest I agree with Russian I'm on 410 and dont hold much hope. Heading home in june and then will get the wife to do IELTS which she will get full points for so will be up to 430.
I didn't say I don't agree with him.. I said he could have put it in a better way instead of sounding rowdy! I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Raj

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I didn't say I don't agree with him.. I said he could have put it in a better way instead of sounding rowdy! I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
I didn't mean to be rowdy, I'm just frustrated like many others that CIC keeps us totally uninformed and we have no idea what to expect. People hope to get the ITA and maybe there is no chance and nothing to wait. It was quite clear in FSWP that you have to score 67 points to be eligible. And EE entry is like a lottery.
Why not just let people know how many points one have to score to get invited? CIC is just playing games with our lives. WTF???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
I didn't mean to be rowdy, I'm just frustrated like many others that CIC keeps us totally uninformed and we have no idea what to expect. People hope to get the ITA and maybe there is no chance and nothing to wait. It was quite clear in FSWP that you have to score 67 points to be eligible. And EE entry is like a lottery.
Why not just let people know how many points one have to score to get invited? CIC is just playing games with our lives. WTF???
Trust me, I totally understand your frustration. Totally. We don't have any idea about the minimum cutoff score that will be picked up by CIC. We are in the dark, agreed. But, IMHO, people who have 400+ cutoff can stay optimistic. If not this year, they might be picked next year!

Look, the CIC has certain goals. How many people do you think will have a job offer along with a positive LMIA? Not many. If they have to reach their goal of taking so much immigrants, they have to reduce the cutoff! That is the most likely outcome!

So.. Relax.. Have an optimistic attitude. Be calm.. Good things come to people who can wait.. Peace, no hard feelings!

rickyfaneite

Dec 4, 2014
So, in conclusion trying to be optimistic and realistic. I am around the 460 points, I feel happy and optimistic with that, but being realistic, I think the reason they are waiting that much to make a draw is because they are targeting higher scores than they have in the last draws. Can't help worrying about not being in the next draw as my work permit is about to end and I can't renew it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rickyfaneite said:
So, in conclusion trying to be optimistic and realistic. I am around the 460 points, I feel happy and optimistic with that, but being realistic, I think the reason they are waiting that much to make a draw is because they are targeting higher scores than they have in the last draws. Can't help worrying about not being in the next draw as my work permit is about to end and I can't renew it.
I want you to get selected in the draw as much as you do. Now stop worrying too much and have an open mind. Let's hope you get it. That's the only thing we can do right now! :) . I wish you all the very best.

And moreover, they might be trying to reduce the backlog. See, there are so many people who applied before you and are waiting. They might be trying to clear those applications off. That could be the reason for this delay. Chill, bro. Let's wait and see what's in stock.

Raj.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
All your speculations will come to rest when the 9th draw happens...

:p<<<FRIDAY THE 15th IS COMING>>> :p
And then 15th isn't the 9th draw...

CIC have been throwing surprises lately...you never know

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
OMG every Friday I can't work cause I'm waiting on draw :p and I'm still on cic website. Soon my manager fire me :))) and no more Canadian dream:)
If tomorrow will be night without draw, I play lotto 8) more chance to 'win'

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.dassuj said:
OMG every Friday I can't work cause I'm waiting on draw :p and I'm still on cic website. Soon my manager fire me :))) and no more Canadian dream:)

Lol same here.. Even wont be sleeping tonight and wait for the draw.....

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
m.dassuj said:
:D :D :D...humour*

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is taking time to prepare for ITA because soon invitations will be based on professions in demand....