+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw date

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Conor9900 said:
I don't think they are trying to keep scores high. They are trying to clear a massive backlog of PR applications under the old system: I have several friends who have applications in under the old system and they are moving at a snail's pace. When they clear the backlog they will invite many more people under Express Entry and the points will drop again but who knows how long that will take. Unfortunately we are applying in a transitionary period, and CIC are an incompetent body at the best of times
Exactly!! They are trying to clear the backlog off! The scores will eventually come down to 400 either later this year or next year, it HAS TO. Otherwise, they wont be able to meet the immigration needs :) .

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Right now, we can only speculate :p ;D . The next draw could be tomorrow or the day after! If you have noticed, first 2 draws fell on a Saturday and the rest on a Friday! I think it is very likely to have at least one OR two draws in May. We still have three weekends, including this weekend! So, we can expect a draw tomorrow!!

Thanks ,

Raj

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Right now, we can only speculate :p ;D . The next draw could be tomorrow or the day after! If you have noticed, first 2 draws fell on a Saturday and the rest on a Friday! I think it is very likely to have at least one OR two draws in May. We still have three weekends, including this weekend! So, we can expect a draw tomorrow!!

Thanks ,

Raj

Hi I am standing at 386 , any chance this year ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rahul_S said:
Hi I am standing at 386 , any chance this year ??
Rahul ,

I am sorry but it is unlikely that ITAs will be issued for that score this year [Please understand that this is only my opinion and you might become eligible this year, who knows!!] but they will, for sure, reduce the cut-off scores to meet the numbers!! So, may be next year, you might be eligible for that score.

If you have scored less in IELTS, please consider retaking the test and get a CLB-9 (L-8, R-7,W-7,S-7) that might boost your score to above 400!

Good luck!

Thanks ,

Raj

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kids do you really hope to get ITA with less than 400 points? It's funny
I have 415 and have no hope to get ITA

bloomy

May 3, 2015
chaudryy said:
CIC should filter this system to Occupation based nomination procedure instead giving ITA's to random people with good qualification but no job scope in Canada. It would be beneficial for both the parties.
You are totally right. And experience should have more point

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudryy said:
CIC should filter this system to Occupation based nomination procedure instead giving ITA's to random people with good qualification but no job scope in Canada. It would be beneficial for both the parties.
Write a letter to Chris Alexander ;D

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
less than 2000 ITAs = CRS cut off 465-480
more than 2000 ITAs = CRS cut off 450-460

and i think in this draw they just want to select candidates with job offer, PNP or Canadian experience/education....

what do you think guys???

d.r.

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
awwwwwww

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
Please don't discourage people. Please. It's the worst thing you can do. If you can't say something nice, then please don't.

Thanks ,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nabilkhan said:
less than 2000 ITAs = CRS cut off 465-480
more than 2000 ITAs = CRS cut off 450-460

and i think in this draw they just want to select candidates with job offer, PNP or Canadian experience/education....

what do you think guys???
For the 9th draw, it is a general speculation that the scores are going to float somewhere around 430. CIC is trying to clear out the backlog and so, considering that, I do NOT think that the number of ITAs for EE applications will increase. It might go down, if anything! Let's see. We can have a draw anytime soon - even TOMORROW. People who have applied, keep your fingers crossed. :) . All the very best. Good luck!!

Thanks,

Raj

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please don't discourage people. Please. It's the worst thing you can do. If you can't say something nice, then please don't.
I don't discourage anyone. I'm in the same boat with low score applicants. But we have to be realistic and find ways of increasing our points. For example struggle with IELTS to get CLB 9. You can wait for eternity until your EE profile expires or you can fight for additional points

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Russian said:
I don't discourage anyone. I'm in the same boat with low score applicants. But we have to be realistic and find ways of increasing our points. For example struggle with IELTS to get CLB 9. You can wait for eternity until your EE profile expires or you can fight for additional points
Now.. Brother.. That is way you have to put it. Compare your previous comment to this. There is a way of saying things. This comment is perfectly acceptable and looks nice and forthcoming. Your previous comment was rowdy and terrible. No offense.

Thanks,

Raj

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Now.. Brother.. That is way you have to put it. Compare your previous comment to this. There is a way of saying things. This comment is perfectly acceptable and looks nice and forthcoming. Your previous comment was rowdy and terrible. No offense.

Thanks,

Raj
we are all adults on here and can make critical decisions based on what we read, people need to be realistic and I hope that no one who has a score less thatn about 440 are making any plans cause with a federal election coming up i dont believe the scores will drop very much.

and to be honest I agree with Russian I'm on 410 and dont hold much hope. Heading home in june and then will get the wife to do IELTS which she will get full points for so will be up to 430.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_Distant_One said:
we are all adults on here and can make critical decisions based on what we read, people need to be realistic and I hope that no one who has a score less thatn about 440 are making any plans cause with a federal election coming up i dont believe the scores will drop very much.

and to be honest I agree with Russian I'm on 410 and dont hold much hope. Heading home in june and then will get the wife to do IELTS which she will get full points for so will be up to 430.
Apparently , u got married to a very intelligent women ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good Luck mate