+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

850 IN EE AND 69 IN FSWP, BUT NO WORK EXPERIENCE

Jul 8, 2011
I have the same problem (No work experience) but I have a PNP nomination letter and a current job and meeting all the other criteria, I am not sure if that will help or not!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
You first need to decide which PR program of the four you intend and wish to apply through e.g. if you choose FSW, you need all credential verification etc. and then put application into EE.

But if you wish to wait for CEC (for which you need to complete one year of full time job assuming it is a skilled position) you have to wait.

EE itself only puts a faster processing program in place giving more qualified people with jobs an edge in processing time.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i already have my educational credentials assessed by WES. If my points in FSWP comes to 69 without any work experience, does that mean i am eligible to apply?? This is how i am counting my points:
education-21 (bachelors from india)
english -16
age -12
arranged employment-10 (drywall installer)
adaptability-10
total-69 out of 100 without counting work experience.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
fkl said:
You first need to decide which PR program of the four you intend and wish to apply through e.g. if you choose FSW, you need all credential verification etc. and then put application into EE.

But if you wish to wait for CEC (for which you need to complete one year of full time job assuming it is a skilled position) you have to wait.

EE itself only puts a faster processing program in place giving more qualified people with jobs an edge in processing time.
fkl@

Welcome back. How are you now. I will pm you bro.