+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

80 days still student visa pending

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.

Sahilraj

Sep 29, 2018
I have submitted my student visa application at vfs chandigarh and they moved it to new delhi now in status its showing my file is at new delhi and its 80 days today there is no response even i attached my file online about 15 days ago and put some reminders too but no response yet may some one guide me with that please and even i called the vfs global but they have no idea.... please some one help me to figure it out worried and tensed evn my classes are deffered
Any update???

teezgurl1113

Oct 24, 2018
i applied online from nigeria since july got my biometrics done the next day and my medicals done a week after. since then i have not recieved any update. any help?? i was supposed to begin in september but deferred till january

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Waiting for 50 days Banglore visa office...PG diploma..so stressful and loosing the Hope.. rescheduled the tickets couple times and list the happiness in home..

Syedsaffu

Jan 17, 2019
Hi all I’ve applied for student visa on 10th December 2018 and it’s 23 feb it’s been more than 72 Days I still didn’t get any update from high commission. I’ve mailed them they aren’t giving any response what to do guys any suggestions??

rdcruz

Mar 3, 2019
Hey
There are so many students who get visa within 5-30days and on otherside there are so many students who are on 80-90 days still waiting. I applied 30 nov and still waiting don't know what's going on. So stressful
I applied on 7th December and still its in review.

rdcruz

Mar 3, 2019
Hi all I’ve applied for student visa on 10th December 2018 and it’s 23 feb it’s been more than 72 Days I still didn’t get any update from high commission. I’ve mailed them they aren’t giving any response what to do guys any suggestions??
have you got any response?