+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

80 days still student visa pending

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
My friend got interview she applied in nov too may be guys we are getting interview too that's the they holding our file this long

Bijaybdrkarki

Mar 28, 2018
Is about to cross 150 days (applied on nov6 2017 from nepal) to delhi high commission.... complain form 3 times ... high commission mail 3 times.....emailed deffered letter as well... still no response.....do they still have my application with them...??

Aksh a

Feb 11, 2018
Y
Is about to cross 150 days (applied on nov6 2017 from nepal) to delhi high commission.... complain form 3 times ... high commission mail 3 times.....emailed deffered letter as well... still no response.....do they still have my application with them...??
es they
yes they do have the application just try to get high commision contact and give them a call

AIA

Mar 29, 2016
anyone experience about visa cancellation? my first application is refused then I re apply and suddenly i got message that my application got cancelled. can you please help me what should i do? i also email CSE but no response.

manju1752

May 2, 2018
I have submitted my student visa application at vfs chandigarh and they moved it to new delhi now in status its showing my file is at new delhi and its 80 days today there is no response even i attached my file online about 15 days ago and put some reminders too but no response yet may some one guide me with that please and even i called the vfs global but they have no idea.... please some one help me to figure it out worried and tensed evn my classes are deffered
Hey did you got your visa

Emil20189

Jun 12, 2018
Applied on April 16 through online, status showing 'review of additional documents' - anyone with same situation?