+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

80 days still student visa pending

Aksh a

Feb 11, 2018
I have submitted my student visa application at vfs chandigarh and they moved it to new delhi now in status its showing my file is at new delhi and its 80 days today there is no response even i attached my file online about 15 days ago and put some reminders too but no response yet may some one guide me with that please and even i called the vfs global but they have no idea.... please some one help me to figure it out worried and tensed evn my classes are deffered

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
See all you can have is just patience
Get a defer offer from college/university u applied and mail and fax it to embassy as soon as u can
Good Luck
Hope for the best

Reactions: Raj Inder

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
I have submitted my student visa application at vfs chandigarh and they moved it to new delhi now in status its showing my file is at new delhi and its 80 days today there is no response even i attached my file online about 15 days ago and put some reminders too but no response yet may some one guide me with that please and even i called the vfs global but they have no idea.... please some one help me to figure it out worried and tensed evn my classes are deffered
Hey
There are so many students who get visa within 5-30days and on otherside there are so many students who are on 80-90 days still waiting. I applied 30 nov and still waiting don't know what's going on. So stressful