+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8 YEARS GAP

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have a query. I am 33 years old and want to apply for study permit to Canada. My concern is that I had gone to the U.K. for my masters but could not complete it for personal reasons. I did not overstay and came back. So with this scenario will there be any problem to get a visa or acceptance from the university. I am planning for a masters again. After coming back I have been constantly working, so I can justify the gap. Please HELP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I don't think there should be a problem if you can justify the gap. I had a gap of 4 years after my graduation.

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem and no need to justify if everything was legal. I am starting after 9 yrs. Best of luck.

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the help and response nurzohra and much obliged. :D it's really helpful to hear that. I was really worried.

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I am worried that they ask y i did not complete my masters in the U.K. I have to mention that in my SOP. Any suggestions

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Pinky4u said:
Actually I am worried that they ask y i did not complete my masters in the U.K. I have to mention that in my SOP. Any suggestions
Yes you need to take care of it in your SOP. Have very strong reason as you need to prove that you will be a genuine student in Canada. Good Luck.

Pinky4u

Aug 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Gymguy,

Can I mention that there was a family emergency or so. but problem is I don't have anything about that University. Everything was fine, but I could submit my dissertation. So, I did not overstay I had 18 months visa pending. Little worried.

Vedaant

Aug 18, 2016
Want suggestion eligibility for students

I have experience of 6 years as a manager Admin & HR NOW want to learn Organization Communication or Marketing & Sales program
age 32 years

1)MBA from India 2010 power management & IB= 63%
2) BE(Electronic & communication) 2006=65%
3)IELTS score is 6.0 over all
4)hsc=56%
5)SSC=43%

so chance to get admission ??
where can i apply?

possibilities to get student Visas