+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8 November Draw: Post ITA

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
Guys - I have a 462 CRS and got the ITA in this round, but if for some reason the CRS score changes by the time they look at it (let's say work exp. doesn't match the NOC, etc.), I would basically loose the application (as cutoff was so close - 458). Is it better to wait for a lower score early next year to apply?

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Guys - I have a 462 CRS and got the ITA in this round, but if for some reason the CRS score changes by the time they look at it (let's say work exp. doesn't match the NOC, etc.), I would basically loose the application (as cutoff was so close - 458). Is it better to wait for a lower score early next year to apply?
I think you should decline the ITA and wait for next one. I believe that if you will go with this one, they will reject the application. You have a good score and will get in next round. Meanwhile, start gathering the documents. At least that's what I would have done.

Reactions: vinamra

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
I think you should decline the ITA and wait for next one. I believe that if you will go with this one, they will reject the application. You have a good score and will get in next round. Meanwhile, start gathering the documents. At least that's what I would have done.
Thanks for the response, but can you indicate why the application will be rejected? To others here -> Is anyone close to 458 to 465 CRS not applying in this round?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
applied for PCC on Tuesday,should be getting it next week.
gona take appointment for meds next week as well.
all other documents are in place and ready to be uploaded.

Reactions: lateentrant

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the response, but can you indicate why the application will be rejected? To others here -> Is anyone close to 458 to 465 CRS not applying in this round?
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.

This was written in the ITA letter. That's why i think it is not a good idea to go with this situation

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.

This was written in the ITA letter. That's why i think it is not a good idea to go with this situation
Nothing has changed for our application / will change for the next year. So my points will be 462 only. I am just concerned if the NOC I select is wrong then what happens to my work exp (I will get letters and paystubs, etc).

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
Hi friends,

Just wanted to check if there are any members here who are getting their PCC done from PSK in India , If yes, could you pls. advice what all documents are required to be carried with you on the date of appointment.

Thanks in advance :)

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
applied for PCC on Tuesday,should be getting it next week.
gona take appointment for meds next week as well.
all other documents are in place and ready to be uploaded.
Fantastic!

My meds are done. Will be informing my employer tomorrow and will try to get the Ref letter asap.
PCC is yet to be done. Have applied and waiting for a call from them.

Reactions: lateentrant

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
I have a question.

I have over 8 years of experience of which the past 4+ years is with the current organization.
Now in my EE I only mentioned the current experience as that was more than enough to sail through.
So now, while submitting my reference letter I only need to submit for the current one (the one I mentioned) or all the organizations?
Yes you need the reference letter from the current employer only. Mention all previous employments in the personal history section - you do not need letter for these as you're not claiming points for them.

Reactions: vinamra