+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8 November Draw: Post ITA

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
cool. I also applied the UK one last week. i think i will get it on next weekend. Pakistan one I applied yesterday. But the biggest problem is Saudi arabia. I have to get one from there too
Which city did you apply for your Pakistan, can you tell me the procedure?
What about your employment letter have you done that?

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
Got the invite :) have my PCC appointment tommorow, also applied for PCC for my UK stay. I will not be able to get customized letter from my employers about job duties; so thinking to get notarized declaration from my colleagues. Anything else I need to get handy?

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Which city did you apply for your Pakistan, can you tell me the procedure?
What about your employment letter have you done that?
Lahore.

A filled form
Passport photocopies
ID card: photocopies
Pictures with light blue background

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
I just read on Quora, a person got PCC in 30mins!
they will, if they have recently updated their passport address or if their aadhar and passport address are the same. These days, if your aadhar is updated, you get most services really fast. I got mine in 30 mins too.. The only time taking thing is the time taken to issue token in the Passport Seva Kendra, once you go in, it is a blitz

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Guys.
they will, if they have recently updated their passport address or if their aadhar and passport address are the same. These days, if your aadhar is updated, you get most services really fast. I got mine in 30 mins too.. The only time taking thing is the time taken to issue token in the Passport Seva Kendra, once you go in, it is a blitz
are you talking about Indian PCC? Does your PCC contain dates or just Issue Date?

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
What do you mean by where are you getting it from. PCC is done by the police, right?

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
I applied for my UK PCC last week and it should come in another week or so. For Pakistan PCC it may take couple of days.
What's the estimate on the number of days it'll take for PCC from Pak?

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
Got the invite :) have my PCC appointment tommorow, also applied for PCC for my UK stay. I will not be able to get customized letter from my employers about job duties; so thinking to get notarized declaration from my colleagues. Anything else I need to get handy?
Where is your appointment tomorrow? Are you from Bombay?