+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

72 units required for canada

Ellaine Yabut

Jan 18, 2021
Philippines
Category........
Other
She can’t sponsor you. So she has a business number through Canadian Revenue Agency and has put in the application (has proven income, proven Canadian could not be found, set wages/taxes) and has approved LMIA? If so you can begin the process. It will take over a year as people have been waiting since 2019. Your application will be scrutinized becau

Ellaine Yabut

Jan 18, 2021
Philippines
Category........
Other
I already received my ECA report which is Secondary diploma and one sem of post study equivalent in Canada . Do you think i meet the educational requirements for pilot caregiver ? Thank you in advance for your answer .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I already received my ECA report which is Secondary diploma and one sem of post study equivalent in Canada . Do you think i meet the educational requirements for pilot caregiver ? Thank you in advance for your answer .
You need a minimum of one year of post secondary (college/university) so you are not eligible with one semester.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html

Tet006

Apr 2, 2021
Hello can I get Student Working Visa with Senior High School diploma (grade 12 diploma) please I need answer

Tet006

Apr 2, 2021
Hello can I get a Student Working Visa if I'm a senior high school graduate? (grade 12 diploma)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello can I get a Student Working Visa if I'm a senior high school graduate? (grade 12 diploma)
There is no such thing as a student working visa. You apply to colleges or universities, get accepted and pay fees, apply for a study permit. If you have the funds and meet requirements, you get a study permit.

Lynn4364

May 15, 2021
Hi....I am just wondering if someone can answer my question.
My sister from France will come to Canada as a visitor and got an advice that she can apply for a work permit because of some new rules during covid. If that is true....and she will be applying for a work permit inside Canada during that visit, does she still need that 72 units of College/University credentials in order to be approved?
She is holding a Philippine passport

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi....I am just wondering if someone can answer my question.
My sister from France will come to Canada as a visitor and got an advice that she can apply for a work permit because of some new rules during covid. If that is true....and she will be applying for a work permit inside Canada during that visit, does she still need that 72 units of College/University credentials in order to be approved?
She is holding a Philippine passport

Thanks
She is not eligible for a work permit just because of Covid. What rules are you referring to? There was a rule in 2020 if you were already in Canada you could apply for a work permit if you had an approved LMIA.