+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

58th Draw ITA Recipients - Update Here

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
uch_ad said:
Hi fam. I think once everyone gets their ITA, we should plan to discuss the required documents and what we need to do. All the best
Good idea! Let's wait for everyone to get their ITA and the wave to calm down. Then we can start discussing about the documents.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
IrfanLone15 said:
Below is the details that you can cover...
I tried with my employers that are Big MNc's, they said we don't provide this format ... they have a standard format that they provide to all emaoloyesa

Name -
Employee No -
Date of Joining-
Date of Leaving -
Employment -
No. of Hours/week -
Position Held -
Annual Gross Salary -
Contact Person for verifying these details by immigration Officer - His Name, Designation, Phone number & Email
Duties & Responsibilities -
I think kutt4n meant Letter of Explanation by LOE and not Letter of Experience.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Positive+ said:
Hello House,

Please i noticed that i made a mistake on my spouse's job information while completing the express entry profile. I didn't the check the box "this is my current " under her work history so it indicated that she just worked there for a while because the start date defaulted into the end date. Whereas, she still works here. Is this a material matter? would this be construed as a misstatement or misrepresentation?

It took me about 2years to obtain this ITA and i don't want to consider declining it. :-[ :( :( :( :( :mad:

Your sincerest advice will be highly appreciated.
If u havent claimed any points for her job it should nt matter is guess. U can mentioned the same in personal hstory

Sweaver

Apr 6, 2017
I've finally had an ITA (yippeeee and congrats to all you others!!)-however I cannot see a personal document checklist anywhere so really confused and have no idea what steps I need to take from here? Advice greatly appreciated. TIA :-D

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Received my ITA as well. My points dropped from 437 to 432 due to my birthday, a day before the draw. Was not expecting the cut off to go down by 10 points. Can't complain though. Now the arduous process of getting all documentation in order starts!

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweaver said:
I've finally had an ITA (yippeeee and congrats to all you others!!)-however I cannot see a personal document checklist anywhere so really confused and have no idea what steps I need to take from here? Advice greatly appreciated. TIA :-D
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweaver said:
Your checlist is generated when you finish updating the application. However, this link gives an idea of what is needed.
Cheers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
PDChicago said:
Received my ITA as well. My points dropped from 437 to 432 due to my birthday, a day before the draw. Was not expecting the cut off to go down by 10 points. Can't complain though. Now the arduous process of getting all documentation in order starts!
Congrats! See...getting old is not that bad after all :D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Positive+ said:
Hello House,

Please i noticed that i made a mistake on my spouse's job information while completing the express entry profile. I didn't the check the box "this is my current " under her work history so it indicated that she just worked there for a while because the start date defaulted into the end date. Whereas, she still works here. Is this a material matter? would this be construed as a misstatement or misrepresentation?

It took me about 2years to obtain this ITA and i don't want to consider declining it. :-[ :( :( :( :( :mad:

Your sincerest advice will be highly appreciated.
You can change the information after getting an ITA if it does not lower your CRS scores below the cut-off.

Here is the excerpt from the ITA itself.

Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
gautamritika said:
Got my ITA :D :D :D

Also, since this group has all of us in the same boat, is it a good idea to create a watsapp group for discussions ? I am sure we all have the same process to follow and being connected can be a good idea.. please share your thoughts? Can someone initiate this if we all agree? And if there is not already a watsapp group for this..

Thanks.

Please initiate a what's app group --- at least within us as we all
Will be sailing the same boat

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
IrfanLone15 said:
Please initiate a what's app group --- at least within us as we all
Will be sailing the same boat
The group is there, join it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/58th-draw-ita-whatsapp-group-t483686.0.html

haisreekumar

Apr 6, 2017
Hi All

I have a CRS of 431 but i have not received the ITA yet. Any idea what is the maximum time till they send the ITAs.

Thanks