+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 years ban.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I got but there is different reason ....like application wouldn't be leave canada after the completion of her study .there wasn't mention that I got banned of 5 years .
The refusal letter should have mentioned inadmissible on misrepresentation. Secondly, I think some DLIs don't refund fees on misrepresentation charges.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
There is a famous saying, "If you want something done right, do it yourself". It's very true. No-one will have your best interests at heart besides yourself so why would you trust someone else with such a crucial process? Maybe at least vet them. And did you not get suspicious after waiting 2 YEARS? Something to think about
The refusal letter should have mentioned inadmissible on misrepresentation. Secondly, I think some DLIs don't refund fees on misrepresentation charges.
https://ibb.co/cDyY7QR...you can check my refusal ...on the other hand I got my refund

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
https://ibb.co/cDyY7QR...you can check my refusal ...on the other hand I got my refund
With a complicated issue like yours, I don’t know what kind of answers you are looking for here because people here aren’t lawyers.
I’d suggest you to contact a lawyer based in Canada and work on your case if you want some genuine movement on your file.
If you are looking for reassurances, people on here can’t give you that. Your story is very complicated and you are only making it anxiety filled for yourself by asking here to people who have no solutions to your problems.
Good luck.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
How did you get the refusal letter? Did your agent send it to you? He must have tampered with the letter before sending to you, to remove the part about being banned.
Yes he sent ...you mean he removed banned information from the refusal letter ?

binu_k

Feb 6, 2021
With a complicated issue like yours, I don’t know what kind of answers you are looking for here because people here aren’t lawyers.
I’d suggest you to contact a lawyer based in Canada and work on your case if you want some genuine movement on your file.
If you are looking for reassurances, people on here can’t give you that. Your story is very complicated and you are only making it anxiety filled for yourself by asking here to people who have no solutions to your problems.
Good luck.
I would like to disagree on that part. People here may not be lawyers. But a lot of information can be gained from these forums. Even good contacts. The person got cheated because of less awareness on the process. It is possible that the lawyer she approach con her too (many examples), if she doesn't have enough awareness. So it's always best to take some opinion if people in similar category.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I would like to disagree on that part. People here may not be lawyers. But a lot of information can be gained from these forums. Even good contacts. The person got cheated because of less awareness on the process. It is possible that the lawyer she approach con her too (many examples), if she doesn't have enough awareness. So it's always best to take some opinion if people in similar category.
I know that you are not lawyers but you guys have that much knowledge as I don't have ..moreover, every person has different opinions so i can get some information which might be helpful for me....more tellingly, today I have a word with someone and they are demanding 5 lakh to resolve this issue ..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I know that you are not lawyers but you guys have that much knowledge as I don't have ..moreover, every person has different opinions so i can get some information which might be helpful for me....more tellingly, today I have a word with someone and they are demanding 5 lakh to resolve this issue ..
Unless you had words with a very reputable Canadian based immigration lawyer, I’d be extremely hesitant to believe they can “resolve” anything. It’s been 2 years since the ban was applied. The opportunity to avoid it passed a long time ago. At this point, the only possible way to even attempt to correct this is through the courts in Canada and that’s a stretch. It can’t be done from India in any way shape or form. And there is no guarantee the courts will even consider the application.

Reactions: Naturgrl

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
This looks like the refusal letter they sent, Section A11(1) is the inadmissible clause they are talking about. Contact a lawyer. Lawyers can guide you on what steps you need to take. Don't fall for a consultant again. Feeling really sorry for you. A lot of people use consultants and it's a common practice, happening something like this is terrible. A refusal is fine to some extent because it still carries hope but a ban is heartbreaking, to say the least.

binu_k

Feb 6, 2021
When looking for a lawyer in Canada (not based in India), you will get many offers. Make sure the one you choose has experience in dealing with cases like yours and not any immigration lawyer. Anyone can appear for you naturally, but they might not be well versed in this category. Some deal in PR rejection, some spousal rejection etc. Make sure the one you hire is experience in study permit ban. Ask for any previous cases they appeared for. Make sure you are totally convinced before any payment.

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Hi! I’m extremely sorry if I came on insensitive. My point was that I am reading how disturbed the OP is and this is literally life ruining for anybody but I’m also seeing that despite of trying to present all the evidence etc the only conclusion people are coming at is “consult an immigration lawyer” that specializes in dealing with this. I know this is a very harrowing experience for the OP and maybe the OP does not want to spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer. But my point wasn’t that they should not ask here, it was only that it’s actually sad seeing the said person running in circles and not getting a straightforward help (because people can only offer advices here). I would suggest the OP to approach a lawyer who has been in this field for more than 10 years. Because I kept an RCIC lawyer myself but believe me I knew more than him. He only got his license 2 years back and with the increasing number of students asking for help, anybody with a PR is becoming an RCIC or immigration lawyer. So please dread carefully before giving them more money after being at this huge loss.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi! I’m extremely sorry if I came on insensitive. My point was that I am reading how disturbed the OP is and this is literally life ruining for anybody but I’m also seeing that despite of trying to present all the evidence etc the only conclusion people are coming at is “consult an immigration lawyer” that specializes in dealing with this. I know this is a very harrowing experience for the OP and maybe the OP does not want to spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer. But my point wasn’t that they should not ask here, it was only that it’s actually sad seeing the said person running in circles and not getting a straightforward help (because people can only offer advices here). I would suggest the OP to approach a lawyer who has been in this field for more than 10 years. Because I kept an RCIC lawyer myself but believe me I knew more than him. He only got his license 2 years back and with the increasing number of students asking for help, anybody with a PR is becoming an RCIC or immigration lawyer. So please dread carefully before giving them more money after being at this huge loss.
I guess we both sympathize with OP horrible experience and we both jumped into conclusion to consult immigration lawyer. I also offered that advice as that is the ONLY best option in hand. I personally didnt want give OP hope that everything is okey, but sometimes its better to start with worst case scenerio. If it were about reapplication or submission, we could have very long thread that will be helpful in that situation, but unfortunatelty it is inadminissibility. We can offer details with lawyers dealing with inadminissibility if she is open to that and make final decision. Its totally up to her.
We wish her all the best.

May 7, 2019
Another applicant's embassy receipt was added in my profile instead of mine .After that visa officer sent the mail and asked why you did so then my consultant added my slip then officer said to explain the previous situation why you did so and asked how 2 persons can relate to one profile when he didn't explain anything then officer closed my profile nd simply mentioned your 5 years ban is active now .Even my consultant didn't inform to me it happened may 2019 and I came to know yesterday after getting my caips note .
Bro you have waited so long before making move. Am sorry about that