+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 years ban.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Yes, The ban will be lifted after 5 years of which 2 years are already passed.

Just a suggestion , look into New Zealand and Australia and even then you'll have to explain the reason for the current ban but you'll probably get into a university with good explanation. Rather than waiting for 3 years you could look into above mentioned countries. Again it is just a suggestion.
I am also thinking ...but m new to these countries so I am afraid of ...

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, The ban will be lifted after 5 years of which 2 years are already passed.

Just a suggestion , look into New Zealand and Australia and even then you'll have to explain the reason for the current ban but you'll probably get into a university with good explanation. Rather than waiting for 3 years you could look into above mentioned countries. Again it is just a suggestion.
Unlikely AU/NZ be member of 5 eyes will grant approval for applicant with misrepresentation ban from another 5eyes member. Processing applications include “query” from 5eyes members which VO have direct access

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes I do have ....even which mail was sent by the visa officer it was of that consultant which is clearly mentioned in the caips note or even the name of firm .
Your explanation is very fuzzy. The caips note clearly stated that there is no representative disclosed in the application but you say the notes mentioned name of firm? Where? Perhaps in another part of the document that you haven't shared?

Like @Naturgrl said, this happened 2 years ago already. if you indeed had the original receipt of payment for your application, this could have easily been resolved with you acknowledging the mistake and sending the correct receipt. Very straightforward, right?

The caips note is painting a different picture to what you are claiming happened. Did you have access to your CIC account to track your application?

Reactions: armoured

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Your explanation is very fuzzy. The caips note clearly stated that there is no representative disclosed in the application but you say the notes mentioned name of firm? Where? Perhaps in another part of the document that you haven't shared?

Like @Naturgrl said, this happened 2 years ago already. if you indeed had the original receipt of payment for your application, this could have easily been resolved with you acknowledging the mistake and sending the correct receipt. Very straightforward, right?

The caips note is painting a different picture to what you are claiming happened. Did you have access to your CIC account to track your application?
No I didn't have access to track my application.
https://ibb.co/CtpVHNt....but in this link you can check the firm name what I was saying to you and on the other page there is the name of that consultant and the email address also .

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY

No I didn't have access ....

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
https://ibb.co/CtpVHNt....but in this link you can check the firm name what I was saying to you and on the other page there is the name of that consultant and the email address also .
Though there is mention of firm , you did not fill in IMM5476 which declares that you have used an consultant. Can anyone describe what does Reason mean in the first screenshot. It says Law Firm / Consultant . Does it mean whichever firm used by OP is registered as Law Firm?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Another applicant's embassy receipt was added in my profile instead of mine .After that visa officer sent the mail and asked why you did so then my consultant added my slip then officer said to explain the previous situation why you did so and asked how 2 persons can relate to one profile when he didn't explain anything then officer closed my profile nd simply mentioned your 5 years ban is active now .Even my consultant didn't inform to me it happened may 2019 and I came to know yesterday after getting my caips note .
Its a serious matter and you shouldn't seek advice here rather contact a good lawyer to fight your case. There are people on this forum who took help from lawyers and their ban were removed. Search for those posts on this forum you will find.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
in capis note there is the matter only of embassy fee receipt nd I will provide my real receipt which I paid to the embassy nd my caips note fee recipt which I paid to ircc if I would aware about all these then why I did so ...even I can mention if I can pay the GIC fee and my college fee then why I could not pay the embassy fee I didn't want to scattered my dreams for the sake of $150....
DId you get a refund of your GIC and college fee? if yes then how you got the refund without the refusal letter from IRCC? something doesn't right in your story here. Some DLIs don't refund fees if you are refused on misrepresentation. Not sure if it applies to GIC as well.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Though there is mention of firm , you did not fill in IMM5476 which declares that you have used an consultant. Can anyone describe what does Reason mean in the first screenshot. It says Law Firm / Consultant . Does it mean whichever firm used by OP is registered as Law Firm?
I wasn't aware about IMM5476 form or even till now..what is it ? Could you tell me?
On the other hand my consultant is PR In canada and living in india ..and in the screen shot it is his consultancy name ..first step overseas consultancy.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
I wasn't aware about IMM5476 form or even till now..what is it ? Could you tell me?
On the other hand my consultant is PR In canada and living in india ..and in the screen shot it is his consultancy name ..first step overseas consultancy.
IMM5476 is the form filled when a applicant uses an representative for the application process. Please go through all the comments in this thread/ post to get a picture.

Reactions: scylla

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Maybe the firm helped you with your application, but they are not declared as your Representative. BTW, I checked out the website if First Step Overseas Consultants - the vibe I get is that it's a shoddy outfit..

Reactions: lamnt0702

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe the firm helped you with your application, but they are not declared as your Representative. BTW, I checked out the website if First Step Overseas Consultants - the vibe I get is that it's a shoddy outfit..
Applying through an unregistered consultant is a risky business, but many people take this risk and get through. But those unregistered consultants have no liability. Registered consultants are answerable to IRCC, and have to make sure that everything is right and documents are authentic. Using an unregistered consultant in itself is misrepresentation if the VO gets the hint just like in this case VO got suspicious that a consultant is being used.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
This is really sad. Why did your consultant even upload application fee receipt ? Isn't it automatically linked to your profile while paying ? He made several mistakes, 1) Not declaring himself as a representative 2) Making such a big error and getting a PFL and not informing you of the same. You deserved to know about this. If only your agent had informed himself as a rep, IRCC could have given you the benefit of doubt of a error due to them handling multiple files.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
T
That's normal - immigration lawyers work for law firms...

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
IMM5476 is the form filled when a applicant uses an representative for the application process. Please go through all the comments in this thread/ post to get a picture.
Can I fill it now when I will take the actions against consultant,will provide the justification to the embassy.