+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year ban recieved - ( documents not fraudulent )

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear sir
We send a letter visa officer last night
If you want read my letter
Did you explain the entire scenario that happened in this email that you sent? Did you send on the correct address this time?

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
THE EMBASSY OF CANADA IN ABU DHABI
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Respected sir/Madam

It is certify that Mr.MALIK KHALID
UCI. Xxxx And APPLICATION
NO. Xxxx got received by Email yesterday Refusal letter and five years block for canada please read the instructions carefully due control line problems between India and Pakistan fighting the internet service here in AZAD JUMMU KASHMIR DISTRICT KOTLI THE Tehsil Nakyal sector 25 MARCH 2019 to 20 MAY 2019 Internet service blocked. ( form PTA) 8 April 2019 you send me mail you want enquiries my ducoments i apologies to reply later due to my internet problem so i am a business man since 1996 to till date.
All ducoments are a guenon which is attached application form. My bank statement original if you want any inquiries please contact my bank MCB bank district kotli phone number MUSLIM COMMERCIAL BANK
+925826443955
MY friend (marycatharine Elnaggar) is living in canada address( Elnaggar, Mary C 3-143 Stinson St Hamilton On L8N 1S7) so she is invited me and I just want to go canada for 2 weeks only for visit purpose. We long time friend after 2 weeks i will come back to pakistan
My financial position attached with my file

I will be appreciating to give me chance to visit canada to enjoy my beautiful moment.

MALIK KHALID
EMAIL
Mobile

abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
We send this email
Please explain me

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Is this the correct email ID on which you sent your email this time?
Did you get any automatic or any reply at all yet?

Please also phone number and bank name , it's personal info too. You can edit your post to do that.

Samar31

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, I have been banned Canada for 5 years, now I want to apply Australia, there will be any issues cause of my ban.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi, I have been banned Canada for 5 years, now I want to apply Australia, there will be any issues cause of my ban.
what was the reason behind your ban? When you apply for Australia if they have a question about any previous refusals you would have to mention it.

Samar31

Jun 19, 2019
I haven’t apply to Australia yet but I’m planning to do that and the ban was for misrepresentation.

Samar31

Jun 19, 2019
what was the reason behind your ban? When you apply for Australia if they have a question about any previous refusals you would have to mention it.
I haven’t apply to Australia yet but I’m planning to do that and the ban was formisrepresentation.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
I haven’t apply to Australia yet but I’m planning to do that and the ban was formisrepresentation.
When you apply for Australia make sure everything is truthful. I believe some countries may share information so its best to tell the truth.

Samar31

Jun 19, 2019
When you apply for Australia make sure everything is truthful. I believe some countries may share information so its best to tell the truth.
So its means that there is high chances of getting refusal from Australia as well