+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year ban recieved - ( documents not fraudulent )

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Will he get any letter?or they will provide information on email
Like I had suggested earlier: Your brother must email his local visa office to ask for the final decision.

If your brother had authorized the agent.... then he first needs to cancel the consent authorizing the agent to represent him

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear sir
Please advise me same situation my I applied 22 March 2019 Requesting your advice on how to get the ban removed.
Dear MALIK KHALID
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The chances of overturning a misrepresentation finding are slim.

You will need to hire a Canadian lawyer to apply for leave from the court for a judicial review. If the court feels you application has merit, they will review the legal basis on which IRCC made the decision, and whether there was an error in law. If they refuse to hear the case, you’re out of luck. It’s a lengthy and expensive process. And generally,IRCC does their homework before proceeding to ban someone.

You must have received a procedural fairness letter indicating their concerns with your application. What did they indicate the misrepresentation was?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Please send me email address we will tell you my all situation
Sorry, no one here works for IRCC, and none of us are private consultants - unless they identify themselves as such and can be verified. Providing a private email address is risky as it could look like providing consultation services.

If you want to share some of your story so that others may also learn from your experience, please post it here.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear member my situation this letter send me 8 April 2019
Dear MALIK KHALID: This refers to your application for Temporary Resident Visa in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) and paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires. 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Specifically, I have concerns upon document examination that, the financial documents were found to be fraudulent. Please explain where, how and when this document was obtained and why it was provided with your application.. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a) which states: The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence. If you do not respond to this request within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application. Sincerely, Immigration Officer
Ok embassy send me 8 April 2019 this letter we living in AZAD jummu KASHMIR distro kotli nakyal sector here no internet because Indian and Pakistan fighting so (PTA) block internet for 2 month we see this letter 1 May 2019
We send no response becous too late 20 May embassy send me this letter

Dear MALIK KHALID

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates

www.cic.gc.ca
Please send me advise what I do

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Unfortunately, it looks like you've been banned.

Have you submitted your response to the initial letter?

You could try to submit it now, and explain that you have had no internet due to the India/Pakistan conflict and didn't have a chance to respond. You'd be asking for reconsideration.

But there is no obligation for the visa officer to reconsider anything.

Your other option is to hire a Canadian lawyer to request a review - but that's a very expensive thing to do, with very little chance of succeeding.

Were your financial documents faked?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear member my situation this letter send me 8 April 2019
Dear MALIK KHALID: This refers to your application for Temporary Resident Visa in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) and paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires. 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Specifically, I have concerns upon document examination that, the financial documents were found to be fraudulent. Please explain where, how and when this document was obtained and why it was provided with your application.. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a) which states: The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence. If you do not respond to this request within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application. Sincerely, Immigration Officer
Ok embassy send me 8 April 2019 this letter we living in AZAD jummu KASHMIR distro kotli nakyal sector here no internet because Indian and Pakistan fighting so (PTA) block internet for 2 month we see this letter 1 May 2019
We send no response becous too late 20 May embassy send me this letter

Dear MALIK KHALID

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates

www.cic.gc.ca
Please send me advise what I do
By what I can read here and all the other places you have posted, you got to know about the email on May 1st, when it was sent to you on April 8th because you didn't have internet. My question is, why did you wait until this day to send the explanation they asked for? Even if you were over the time (of 15 days), they also waited to send you a refusal. You could have sent an email on May 1st itself, explaining your situation, reason of delay and also the document that you were untruthful about the first time. Why did you wait to get a rejection?