+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year ban recieved - ( documents not fraudulent )

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Please check the comments on on the GCMS notes and please advice if i can reapply clarifiying that the statement are original and i have not edited anything and that i still have sufficient bank balance.
I'm unable to see the comments/GCMS notes. Please post it in the message box after deleting any personal information

harry_kracker

Aug 8, 2011
Kindly find the two comments in the GCMS notes.
------------------
10.07.18 - Indian Nationals working for company in KSA, going to Canada. Have provided what appear to be altered versions of the same bank statement. Have changed dates, reference numbers and amounts, but series of transactions are roughly the same. Even transferred 100 SAR at the exact same second – PFL to be sent

29.07.18 - I had concerns about the authenticity of the bank statement provided by the PA in support of his application. The PA was given an opportunity to address these concerns by the way of PFl. PA’s response did not allay the concerns – he and his colleague provided the same responses, with new versions of the same bank statements showing some identical transactions. The misrepresentation of the material fact of bank balance and transaction history could have induced an error in the administration of the ACT by giving the incorrect impression that the applicant has sufficient funds for a trip to Canada, and that he is sufficiently well established in terms of financial status to return to KSA at the end of a trip to CDA. As such, applicant is found to be inadmissible for misrepresentation and the application is refused.

-----------------------------------

Me and my office collugue applied togther and there are a few transcations were i have trasferred money so he could pay our landlord the rent ( we are staying in the same building) ... but this was not to show any funds.. Also my current bank balance is healthier then what it was during the time i applied for visa.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
------------------
10.07.18 - Indian Nationals working for company in KSA, going to Canada. Have provided what appear to be altered versions of the same bank statement. Have changed dates, reference numbers and amounts, but series of transactions are roughly the same. Even transferred 100 SAR at the exact same second – PFL to be sent

29.07.18 - I had concerns about the authenticity of the bank statement provided by the PA in support of his application. The PA was given an opportunity to address these concerns by the way of PFl. PA’s response did not allay the concerns – he and his colleague provided the same responses, with new versions of the same bank statements showing some identical transactions. The misrepresentation of the material fact of bank balance and transaction history could have induced an error in the administration of the ACT by giving the incorrect impression that the applicant has sufficient funds for a trip to Canada, and that he is sufficiently well established in terms of financial status to return to KSA at the end of a trip to CDA. As such, applicant is found to be inadmissible for misrepresentation and the application is refused.

Me and my office collugue applied togther and there are a few transcations were i have trasferred money so he could pay our landlord the rent ( we are staying in the same building) ... but this was not to show any funds.. Also my current bank balance is healthier then what it was during the time i applied for visa.
Have you and your college stated that you bothered to clarify the transactions that was going in and out of your bank accounts? Have you double checked that they bank statements that you provided all had the same dates, balances and transactions?

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
------------------

Well your explanations don't hold much water and it seems to me that the visa officers were quite right in their decision as it is more than likely that you have not been 100% truthful with your provided bank statements. If both of you were applying at the same time you should have known that they would cross check your provided information.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
------------------

Rent payments and transferring money between bank accounts is not the problem here. At worst, it would seem like you did not have the finances to afford the visit = Simple TRV refusal for financial grounds.

What resulted in the ban is the fact that you altered the bank statements = You attempted to show that you have sufficient funds for your visit = Bank statement was not authentic = You committed misrepresentation by submitting fraudulent documents

harry_kracker

Aug 8, 2011
Dear members, my statements are genuine.. and I had and still have suffiecnt balance in my account .. on the contrary I have been lending money to my friends supporting them financially... and there in no transaction coming in my account ... the money was going out.... also my account is more healthier now than what it was at the time of the application ...it was unfortunate that my friend and I dint realize that me lending him money would create such a big problem

harry_kracker

Aug 8, 2011
Have you and your college stated that you bothered to clarify the transactions that was going in and out of your bank accounts? Have you double checked that they bank statements that you provided all had the same dates, balances and transactions?
Dear sir, the PFL we received was that the visa officer thought our bank statement was fraud ... so we assumed that it was that Indian bank as it was not stamped... we have a couple of same transactions like the money I lent him... rest all other transactions are not even similar... can I reapply and submit my statements again... there is no incoming funds apart from.my salary

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Dear sir, the PFL we received was that the visa officer thought our bank statement was fraud ... so we assumed that it was that Indian bank as it was not stamped... we have a couple of same transactions like the money I lent him... rest all other transactions are not even similar... can I reapply and submit my statements again... there is no incoming funds apart from.my salary
Damn, man. This is a rough one. Now it's possible that the VO wasn't exactly a genius (if the SR100 transaction that happened at the same second was a debit to your account and a credit to your friend's, well it doesn't take Einstein to understand what happened) but immigration officers HAVE to be skeptical. ItsI their job.

Since you've officially been bopped with the 5-year banhammer, you need to lawyer up. Either look for one of the legal experts on this forum or search for one outside to see if you have any reasonable chance to overturn a misrepresentation ban or if you'll just be eatingw your time.

I like this guy in YouTube/Facebook called Mark Holthe. You might want to send him a message or look up his youtube vids. He says he's an immigration lawyer and is definitely a nice guy.

Otherwise, I'd say focus on Australia or somewhere else.

Komal_2512

Apr 11, 2019
Hi my brother has applied for study visa in Canada but agent had changed the transaction s of GIC and Scotia bank bank found it is fraud and they gave him time of 30 to send details but unfortunately he didn't send but he again want to apply for visa but he doesn't know whether he is banned or not? Kindly help with this

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi my brother has applied for study visa in Canada but agent had changed the transaction s of GIC and Scotia bank bank found it is fraud and they gave him time of 30 to send details but unfortunately he didn't send but he again want to apply for visa but he doesn't know whether he is banned or not? Kindly help with this
He should email his local visa office to ask about the status of his application. If he is lucky, he has been refused.... but there is a higher possibility that he has been banned.

A misrepresentation ban would remain in effect for 5 years. Any visa applications submitted will be refused until the ban is over

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
He is very probably banned for 5 years. Email them and ask.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Also, report your agent, as they have violated the law. Unfortunately, your brother is the one responsible since he hired an agent that made the false document.