+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 months and still waiting CEC Aor Feb 6th?

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I agree with Raghu, at this stage I doubt they will ask you additional documents
Did you you call and check with IRCC at what stage is your application ?
Is eligibility, criminality, bgc is completed ? Met or otherwise ?
Its over 6 months. I had called them and emailed them. they asked me to wait as they are requiring additional verification with my. Really and Truly i haven't complicated anything with my file. Only Medicals has been cleared at the moment. I'm clueless as what to do

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Its over 6 months. I had called them and emailed them. they asked me to wait as they are requiring additional verification with my. Really and Truly i haven't complicated anything with my file. Only Medicals has been cleared at the moment. I'm clueless as what to do
Did you order GCMS notes ?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I just got my GCMS notes. The status as of June 26th ( 1 month before ) is as follows. Note that I am temporary worker in Quebec in closed work permit but have applied EE as I do not want to live in Quebec because of French.

I think these are all recommendations and reviews done by a lower ranking officer till now. The higher ranking officer is yet to make a decision on the basis of these recommendations I guess. The visa office is CPC Ottawa.

What I could make out from the notes are:

1. R10 is recommended passed.
2. Criminality is recommended passed.
3. Eligibility review required.
4. No adverse info found in FOSS database.
5. Info sharing complete.

User PK03896 assigned the application to user RC-9515 to review my Eligibility as he is concerned about my Quebec residency and the due date was 2018/06/23. Since I ordered notes on 2018/06/21 , I do not know what happened on 2018/06/23 , so have to order notes again and see.

What I understand is, after each review, they assign to someone with a default due date of 1 month. The assignee can take action before the due date or can wait till the due date to take action. I guess CPC Ottawa officers wait till the due date to take action on items assigned to them.

What you guys think about this ? Anyone's notes similar ? Except the Quebec part :)

CEC
AOR : April 14th
MEP and IP2 same day on April 20th

GCMS notes

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I just got my GCMS notes. The status as of June 26th ( 1 month before ) is as follows. Note that I am temporary worker in Quebec in closed work permit but have applied EE as I do not want to live in Quebec because of French.

I think these are all recommendations and reviews done by a lower ranking officer till now. The higher ranking officer is yet to make a decision on the basis of these recommendations I guess. The visa office is CPC Ottawa.

User PK03896 assigned the application to user RC-9515 to review my Eligibility as he is concerned about my Quebec residency and the due date was 2018/06/23. Since I ordered notes on 2018/06/21 , I do not know what happened on 2018/06/23 , so have to order notes again and see.

What I understand is, after each review, they assign to someone with a default due date of 1 month. The assignee can take action before the due date or can wait till the due date to take action. I guess CPC Ottawa officers wait till the due date to take action on items assigned to them.

What you guys think about this ? Anyone's notes similar ? Except the Quebec part :)

CEC

GCMS notes

It thinks Quebec part is the only concern as I can see from your notes.

@jes_ON @romrumrira can you review and suggest?

Last edited:

kiman

Jun 24, 2020
Hi @cherti

CEC

GCMS notes

Hi @cherti, I would like to know if you finally got your RP after Quebec residency concerns, and did you moved outside quebec before PPR ?
I m in the same situation with the same agent ! but I'm waiting since 14 months
Thank you