+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 months and still waiting CEC Aor Feb 6th?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You're welcome. And good luck to you!

Btw, when you see your GCMS, you will see all your call history there. It means the people from Call Center do pulling your file so the info should be accurate at all time. And the best way is email to CPC Ottawa, they never wrong :)
I had all the doubts of my BGC getting prolonged because of my travel history. I was based in UAE and would have had around 72 mostly business trips to places like Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, within EU and US & Canada(once)
Thanks for the useful tip. Let me get hold of the notes and then i will write to CPC Ottawa folks inquiring about it

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
@romrumrira , do you know on anybody be whose EE applications are getting processed at Calgary CIC ?
Although I am Ontario based CEC applicant I learnt through a RCMP PCC cancellation request that my file was being processed by the folks, have not seen many forum members in this scenario, thought i’d check with you if you have any knowledge ?
@bimale4bipeople hey according to my GCMS notes my file went from Sydney NovaScotia to Ottawa and it went to Calgary and then back to Sydney Novascotia.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes I am based in Ontario.
Okay, @romrumrira, he is the forum member who was told that his eligibility is recommended pass, by the IRCC call center agent, but when he received the GCMS notes, there was a note saying Eligibility: Review Required...

@Akhs, any further development in your case in the recent days? did you follow up with the IRCC folks and did your manager/HR received anything communication from IRCC?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Okay, @romrumrira, he is the forum member who was told that his eligibility is recommended pass, by the IRCC call center agent, but when he received the GCMS notes, there was a note saying Eligibility: Review Required...

@Akhs, any further development in your case in the recent days? did you follow up with the IRCC folks and did your manager/HR received anything communication from IRCC?
@bimale4bipeople no I haven't done any follow-ups. As of second week of June when I spoke to my HR head he hadn't received any correspondence from IRCC. I am not sure what is happening. June 12th I received a reply for my CSE and in that they had mentioned that all the documents they received from me were good enough and they do not require any additional documents. And they would contact once the final decision has been made. I am just hoping some progress is happening. My GCMS notes gives me the status only until May 24th 2018. So I am not sure what is happening after that. But yes I fist time when I called CIC in April , i.e. after I received a ghost update the agent over phone voluntarily told me that I have cleared eligibility, criminality and security along with medicals. So I was excited because of this phone call a nd the ghost update that PPR is on its way. But to my agony its still under Eligibility Review according to GCMS. March 18th Aor , I had an ADR on March 26th and MEP March 29th.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople no I haven't done any follow-ups. As of second week of June when I spoke to my HR head he hadn't received any correspondence from IRCC. I am not sure what is happening. June 12th I received a reply for my CSE and in that they had mentioned that all the documents they received from me were good enough and they do not require any additional documents. And they would contact once the final decision has been made. I am just hoping some progress is happening. My GCMS notes gives me the status only until May 24th 2018. So I am not sure what is happening after that. But yes I fist time when I called CIC in April , i.e. after I received a ghost update the agent over phone voluntarily told me that I have cleared eligibility, criminality and security along with medicals. So I was excited because of this phone call a nd the ghost update that PPR is on its way. But to my agony its still under Eligibility Review according to GCMS. March 18th Aor , I had an ADR on March 26th and MEP March 29th.
OK, and what were these ADRs for? RCMP?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It was Schedule A family background declaration form for dependent.
The way you described I feel like you are very near of getting PPR. Your case is similar to one of my friend. He first got Approved then Review Required just bc his NOC is not really correct; he claimed NOC 00xx. However, after few weeks, the higher officer approved his case.
So I guess there are some small things happened in your case. And these will need approval from higher officer.

Reactions: Ashare and Akhs

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
The way you described I feel like you are very near of getting PPR. Your case is similar to one of my friend. He first got Approved then Review Required just bc his NOC is not really correct; he claimed NOC 00xx. However, after few weeks, the higher officer approved his case.
So I guess there are some small things happened in your case. And these will need approval from higher officer.
Well I just hope your words become true and I get my PR soon. Its very frustrating waiting.

Reactions: Ashare

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
N
Hey buddy, whats the update on your application?
No updates at all. I complete four months today since my AOR. I called CIC last Thursday and the agent replied the same eligibility Review is still going on and before the six months mark they will take a final decision on your file . And the agent was saying that they have lot of work load these days due to large number of applications and hence the delay.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
N

No updates at all. I complete four months today since my AOR. I called CIC last Thursday and the agent replied the same eligibility Review is still going on and before the six months mark they will take a final decision on your file . And the agent was saying that they have lot of work load these days due to large number of applications and hence the delay.
Okay, my GCMS notes came in on Friday last week...