+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 months and still waiting CEC Aor Feb 6th?

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
I applied on Jan 17, 2018. No response yet. I worries me :(
I have come across some who received PPR a week after 6 months and a few days before 6 months, as long as no enquiry directly it's all good.just don't lose hope

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I applied on Jan 17, 2018. No response yet. I worries me :(
I agree with Raghu, at this stage I doubt they will ask you additional documents
Did you you call and check with IRCC at what stage is your application ?
Is eligibility, criminality, bgc is completed ? Met or otherwise ?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Sometimes, if you have a complicated profile, it may take longer time for CIC to verify. However, you can send email to CPC Ottawa to know the status of your file.

For CEC, as I know, they rarely picked for SS.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@romrumrira , do you know on anybody be whose EE applications are getting processed at Calgary CIC ?
Although I am Ontario based CEC applicant I learnt through a RCMP PCC cancellation request that my file was being processed by the folks, have not seen many forum members in this scenario, thought i’d check with you if you have any knowledge ?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@romrumrira , do you know on anybody be whose EE applications are getting processed at Calgary CIC ?
Although I am Ontario based CEC applicant I learnt through a RCMP PCC cancellation request that my file was being processed by the folks, have not seen many forum members in this scenario, thought i’d check with you if you have any knowledge ?
Yes, I was the one. My file was processed in Calgary, Sydney and Ottawa. 3 Offices as stated in my GCMS Note.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, I was the one. My file was processed in Calgary, Sydney and Ottawa. 3 Offices as stated in my GCMS Note.
Interesting, thank you for sharing that...

-Is that Sydney Australia or Nova Scotia?
-Were you a CEC Ontario based applicant as well ?
How much time did it took for you from AoR to PPR ?

I am AoR 6 Apr, and received the RCMP PCC request (for spouse) and withdrawal on 23 and 24 May.
Recently when I checked with IRCC on 27 June they said my BGC is ongoing. Eligibility, Criminality and BGC(for spouse) have been completed and recommended passed.

I beileve you and me had the same OINP experience as well right?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Interesting, thank you for sharing that...

-Is that Sydney Australia or Nova Scotia?
-Were you a CEC Ontario based applicant as well ?
How much time did it took for you from AoR to PPR ?

I am AoR 6 Apr, and received the RCMP PCC request (for spouse) and withdrawal on 23 and 24 May.
Recently when I checked with IRCC on 27 June they said my BGC is ongoing. Eligibility, Criminality and BGC(for spouse) have been completed and recommended passed.

I beileve you and me had the same OINP experience as well right?
- Sydney, Nova Scotia
- I am CEC Calgary based applicant.
- 4 months exactly.

...And somehow, you applied at the same time as me last year. I applied Apr 19, and got PPR in Aug 18. So I recommend you to wait a bit more, if you have extra time, you can order GCMS or email CPC Ottawa.

Note: My file was long approved back in July, but got delayed for PPR. The most logical reason so far I hear from Call Centre is that my officer was on vacation, and they had to be back to issue PPR.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
- Sydney, Nova Scotia
- I am CEC Calgary based applicant.
- 4 months exactly.

...And somehow, you applied at the same time as me last year. I applied Apr 19, and got PPR in Aug 18. So I recommend you to wait a bit more, if you have extra time, you can order GCMS or email CPC Ottawa.
Thanks, I have ordered gcms notes on June 11,waiting to see what’s going in my file in reality.
Do you think these call center agent are trustworthy when they say eligibility and criminality is completed and recommended pass ?

I had checked for the eligibility part during my calls on 25 May, 11 June and 27 June and they all said it was completed and recommended pass. But I have heard instances from other forum members that these agents say something and the gcms notes say something different.
Like to read your feedback

Reactions: seabourne17

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks, I have ordered gcms notes on June 11,waiting to see what’s going in my file in reality.
Do you think these call center agent are trustworthy when they say eligibility and criminality is completed and recommended pass ?

I had checked for the eligibility part during my calls on 25 May, 11 June and 27 June and they all said it was completed and recommended pass. But I have heard instances from other forum members that these agents say something and the gcms notes say something different.
Like to read your feedback
Yes, they are quite accurate at least in my case. So I am pretty sure your file is going very smoothly. Don't worry.

I still remembered clearly the time I called them and they told me that "eligibility and criminality is completed and recommended pass". I got PPR after one month from that.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, they are quite accurate at least in my case. So I am pretty sure your file is going very smoothly. Don't worry.

I still remembered clearly the time I called them and they told me that "eligibility and criminality is completed and recommended pass". I got PPR after one month from that.
Nice thank you so much, much appreciated.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Nice thank you so much, much appreciated.
You're welcome. And good luck to you!

Btw, when you see your GCMS, you will see all your call history there. It means the people from Call Center do pulling your file so the info should be accurate at all time. And the best way is email to CPC Ottawa, they never wrong :)