+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 months after my application has been received , still no medical call or RPRF

kamranayyub

Feb 27, 2012
quinton0121 said:
Sorry dude, I am in BC and I have no idea how things work in Nova Scotia , In BC you just need to get a job that is eligible to apply bc pnp and ask your boss to sponsor you for your nomination, then you will very likely to get nominate , very straight forward !!
How to get job in BC?

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
I have finished a program in college in bc and got a 2 years work permit , and I applied jobs and now I am working !!

I know lots of people come to canada initially as a foreign worker , they get jobs through some agencies , and that is all i can tell you , not sure about the detail ! good luck .

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
quinton0121, did you get MR yet brother?

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
quinton0121 said:
No , I am still waiting for it
I am also waiting like you brother. Its almost 5 months now for me since i got AOR.Lets pray for the best!!!!

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
takhan said:
I am also waiting like you brother. Its almost 5 months now for me since i got AOR.Lets pray for the best!!!!
When did you got your AOR , and are already you in canada too ?

co-op

Nov 15, 2014
quinton0121 said:
When did you got your AOR , and are already you in canada too ?

hi guys ,

its sad that they have not sent anything yet, but this is what i know one of my frnd situation was like u he also filled his file for pr in march anda till sept he did not get anything . by sending them mail to intake office nova scotia on may 2014 than they replied after 1 month that they are waiting for his medical . after replying by my frnd same day that he did not receive any mail and nova socita re send the mail for medical

moral of the story is nova scotia made mistake while sending medical to my frnd , they have not enter his emial id correctly thats is y he did not receive email on time

hope this info will give u some peace and my suggestion is to you that u should email them again

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
co-op said:
hi guys ,

its sad that they have not sent anything yet, but this is what i know one of my frnd situation was like u he also filled his file for pr in march anda till sept he did not get anything . by sending them mail to intake office nova scotia on may 2014 than they replied after 1 month that they are waiting for his medical . after replying by my frnd same day that he did not receive any mail and nova socita re send the mail for medical

moral of the story is nova scotia made mistake while sending medical to my frnd , they have not enter his emial id correctly thats is y he did not receive email on time

hope this info will give u some peace and my suggestion is to you that u should email them again
Good to know ! But they had sent me the aor through email which means they should have my right email address , also I have email them twice , and they never reply , start to make me wonder if they can ready read all the email ! Did your friend contact cic by actual paper mail/letter? Well , maybe that is what I should really do ! Thanks for your commen !

cilibird

May 21, 2013
Hey quinton,

I'm in a similar situation as you, although I made it further before getting stuck.

I'll share my application timeline to give you a frame of reference:

29 Jan 2014 : Sent application
09 Mar 2014: Received request for medical through email
16 May 2014: Received request for RCMP records
13 Aug 2014: Received request for RPRF
02 Sep 2014: Received request for police records from other countries

This is where it all went downhill for me, I already sent complete police records for me and my spouse during my initial application on 29 Jan 2014. When I received the request for the police records for both me and my spouse again I was confused but decided to apply and submit a new set of police records. Then about a month after sending the police records, I get an email requesting police records again but this time only for my spouse. I checked the tracking and confirmed that the documents I sent were delivered. So now I'm confused as to why they require me to send another set of police records for the third time. I've sent an email and can only hope they will reply with proper instructions.

Personally I think it's ridiculous that we cannot speak to a processing agent, I understand that they receive a lot of applications but in specific cases such as these we should be allowed to speak to someone to get clarification instead of sitting, waiting and feeling helpless.

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Thanks cilibird for sharing your timeline , you do have quite a wired situation , but personally I think you are much luckier than I am , atleast you have heard something back from cic every 3 months , I have been waiting for almost 7 months and still nothing back since AOR , you are January applicant , I know a lot of people who applied in January has finished their landing tho , I think even they might have to take longer time to finish your application processed , you will get you result soon and it will be a good one ! I will appreciate if you can keep us your update here ! Good luck !

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
An update of my application , I finally got my medical request on Dec,4,2014 . By sending an email to cpc Ottawa again and they reply saying the didn't received my medical report , obviously there is some mistake between the visa office cause me not getting the request , anyway now I am back on track !

mulissa

Dec 5, 2014
Hi quinton,

Congrad! Would you please kindly tell, how you get your medical request? by mail or email?
I am also in your situation, strange that no medical request for over 7 months!
I am afraid that the post goes missing or lost as I recently changed my address!

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
mulissa said:
Hi quinton,

Congrad! Would you please kindly tell, how you get your medical request? by mail or email?
I am also in your situation, strange that no medical request for over 7 months!
I am afraid that the post goes missing or lost as I recently changed my address!
last month I sent an email to cpc ottawa, it was my second time to email them , the first time they told me my application is not in their office , but 2 days ago , I am not sure if it is because my second email or they are really looking into my application , I received an email from them and said they reviewed my application and found out my medical report is missing , so they wonder if I have gone through the medical test , I replied the email and told them I never receive any request or instruction , and I ask them to send me one , and the very next day , they sent me one request by email !!

mulissa

Dec 5, 2014
oh, I see.

I was sent an email to them and they replied not in their office but send to HKVO, after that, I asked to Hk but without reply. Then, I keep waiting without sending the second e-mail to them :'(

I will send a second email to them, hope can get a good news as you after a month.
I think if I have luck as you, must wait at least more than a month, as X'mas is coming, all the ppl have holiday moods than work.

thanks for your reply.

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
mulissa said:
oh, I see.

I was sent an email to them and they replied not in their office but send to HKVO, after that, I asked to Hk but without reply. Then, I keep waiting without sending the second e-mail to them :'(

I will send a second email to them, hope can get a good news as you after a month.
I think if I have luck as you, must wait at least more than a month, as X'mas is coming, all the ppl have holiday moods than work.

thanks for your reply.
I have also sent an email to HKVO in October , and I got an replied after 12 days( even when the occupying central going on , it seems doesn't affect their office ) but the email just said my application will only processing in canada , just for your reference ! Good luck