+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 months after my application has been received , still no medical call or RPRF

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hamid khan said:
Sorry I m little confused

To my understanding after applying in between two month they reply with application no with UCI no with medical request

After complete medical yow will wait five month and they will ask passport
It did not happen to me that way , i got the application no (AOR) two months after my submission BUT no medical request , even until now (6months after submission ) !

Does anyone knows if we can go to do the medical exam without the request form ? cuz my clinic said I have to have the form for them !?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
It is just my clinic in my town in Ontario. You should call ur clinic in your town and explain ur situations.

I know a lot of clinics in Toronto do an upfront thing.

A8888888

Jul 4, 2014
quinton0121 said:
Hi there,

I really need some advice , please !!

I was nominated by bc pnp on 2/13/2014 , my pr application to cic has been received on 4/28/2014 , got by email AOR on 5/12/2014 , nothing else til now !!

I sent a email to cpc ottwa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca)on 7/11 /2014 . and they replied that my application is not in their office
I sent a email to cic (CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) on 7/14/2014 regarding to my medical request form , no replied until now (9/2/2014)

I have filed a GCMS request and get result on 8/25/2014

my primary office : central intake office
secondary office : CPC ottwa

For outgoing Document
Medical report

-----------------------------------------------
I am very worried about my application now , I think this is abnormal but I don't know how to fix it , what else can I do !?
I will appreciate for any reply !!
Hello dude
i had same situation with you but i solved it by myself.
First you need send email to cic office with your identification( country, birthday.etc), and an auto reply email will tell you it will takes generally 30-45 business days for replying, but your case is unusual, so they will reply you in a week and tell you what you need to do. I have been wait my medical almost 3 months and i sent emali to them then i got reply says i need give them a new IM0008 form with new date and signature.
Depends on my experience i think they probably lost your file, feel free to contact them and they will process you fast ( because it's over the standard time)

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
A8888888 said:
Hello dude
i had same situation with you but i solved it by myself.
First you need send email to cic office with your identification( country, birthday.etc), and an auto reply email will tell you it will takes generally 30-45 business days for replying, but your case is unusual, so they will reply you in a week and tell you what you need to do. I have been wait my medical almost 3 months and i sent emali to them then i got reply says i need give them a new IM0008 form with new date and signature.
Depends on my experience i think they probably lost your file, feel free to contact them and they will process you fast ( because it's over the standard time)
Thanks so much for sharing your experience !! I will send them the email now , is this the email address that you sent it to : CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca ??

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
for me , my situation is still the same , no medical or other news, but I've searching other people's timeline and I found a good and bad news, the bad news is a lot of them got there medical request around 8 months after their AOR, and the whole pr process took 10 to 13 months to go through all!! and the good news is they all got their PR at the end !!

I try to contact a clinic without medical request but they seems not very helpful , maybe I should just be patient and wait for 8 months and see what will happen , since today is been 5 months anyway!!

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
quinton0121 said:
for me , my situation is still the same , no medical or other news, but I've searching other people's timeline and I found a good and bad news, the bad news is a lot of them got there medical request around 8 months after their AOR, and the whole pr process took 10 to 13 months to go through all!! and the good news is they all got their PR at the end !!

I try to contact a clinic without medical request but they seems not very helpful , maybe I should just be patient and wait for 8 months and see what will happen , since today is been 5 months anyway!!
Which is your VO?

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
In my application , I wrote down "CPR"

So visa office should be in Ottawa !? I am already in Canada , and i am from MACAU SAR which sharing a same visa office with Hong Kong SAR

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
quinton0121 said:
In my application , I wrote down "CPR"

So visa office should be in Ottawa !? I am already in Canada , and i am from MACAU SAR which sharing a same visa office with Hong Kong SAR
It seems like u are an inland applicant.......so its unusual that you didn't get medical request yet..call cic office in Canada asap and try to know what is going on.

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
takhan said:
It seems like u are an inland applicant.......so its unusual that you didn't get medical request yet..call cic office in Canada asap and try to know what is going on.
I did call cic intake office with this number:1-888-242-2100 , but they said my application is not in their office , and they recommend me to email them , and they gave me the email address:cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca , which i have email them twice , however they never reply

I even email ottawa with this email address:CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, and they told me the same thing :your application is not in our office !!

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
quinton0121 said:
I did call cic intake office with this number:1-888-242-2100 , but they said my application is not in their office , and they recommend me to email them , and they gave me the email address:cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca , which i have email them twice , however they never reply

I even email ottawa with this email address:CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca, and they told me the same thing :your application is not in our office !!
Did u get auto reply?. Normally they reoly within 30 working days so you have to wait and how can they say they don't have your file with them? Did u check with the courier service whether they have sent it to the correct address or did your credit card got charged or bank draft cashed yet?

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
takhan said:
Did u get auto reply?. Normally they reoly within 30 working days so you have to wait and how can they say they don't have your file with them? Did u check with the courier service whether they have sent it to the correct address or did your credit card got charged or bank draft cashed yet?
yes , I have received the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter from cic , but they have a lot of department/Office, and each office seems do not contact to others, when I call them with the phone number i mentioned above , it seems like a general inquiry office , and they said my application might be in Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia , and there are two way to contact them , one mail with a actual paper letter, second is email them : cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca , there is no phone number for them , and I emailed to them twice , the first time I got a auto replied email , but nothing after (until now I have waited for 74 days for their reply ) , the second time I didn't get a auto reply email I don't know why !!

kamranayyub

Feb 27, 2012
I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I want to apply for Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program. Could anyone help me how to apply Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program or suggest me some reliable Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program Consultants in lahore. If anyone can help me is telling me steps to apply. I want to apply in skilled category nova scotia immigration and I am well experience web marketing person. Will be thnakful for helping me.

quinton0121

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
kamranayyub said:
I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I want to apply for Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program. Could anyone help me how to apply Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program or suggest me some reliable Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program Consultants in lahore. If anyone can help me is telling me steps to apply. I want to apply in skilled category nova scotia immigration and I am well experience web marketing person. Will be thnakful for helping me.
Sorry dude, I am in BC and I have no idea how things work in Nova Scotia , In BC you just need to get a job that is eligible to apply bc pnp and ask your boss to sponsor you for your nomination, then you will very likely to get nominate , very straight forward !!