+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

40 + days and still no response

josephdrinn

Jul 22, 2018
@Bryanna Hi Bryanna, I got a message from canada embassy with the title "Original Passport Request" with the following content...

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website:
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Is this means they are giving me visa ? The email contains no details about where to send passport or any other info.... do i have to submit at vfs near by ? i located in bangalore, India.

Kindly help me out.

Reactions: Pmalhi

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
@Bryanna Hi Bryanna, I got a message from canada embassy with the title "Original Passport Request" with the following content...

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within
30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is
your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than
an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on
your file.

Is this means they are giving me visa ? The email contains no details about where to send passport or any other info.... do i have to submit at vfs near by ? i located in bangalore, India.

Kindly help me out.
Congrats! That means your visa is approved. I hope to receive mine soon also.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017

Passport requirements
your file.

Kindly help me out.
Congratulations :):)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congrats. You're almost there :)

You must submit your passport to VFS Bangalore along with the passport request letter, VFS consent form, and pay the VFS fees

josephdrinn

Jul 22, 2018
Thank you so much :) am submitting it tomorrow :)
Thank you everyone for your fantastic support. I got 10 years valid visitor visa for canada stamped on my passport. They are doing stamping process in Bangalore itself so it has happened in just 1 working day and VFS returned my passport on 2nd day.

Udee

Apr 2, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Hi, I need your advices please. I applied for my study permit on 27th February along with my spouse working permit application, via online. Provided biometrics on 6th March. After that, no response. Did not receive the medical request yet. My studies are supposed to start on May 1st. What should I do? Is it too early to inquire using a web form? PLEASE HELP!

syedvictor

Jun 30, 2019
Hi everyone ..... I have submitted online Canadian visitors visa (TRV) on 22 May 2019 from Pakistan. Its almost 60 days passed but no response has been issued. Can anybody guess how much more time will be required to give DECISION.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone ..... I have submitted online Canadian visitors visa (TRV) on 22 May 2019 from Pakistan. Its almost 60 days passed but no response has been issued. Can anybody guess how much more time will be required to give DECISION.
Standard processing time for Pakistan is 40 days but this is just estimated and can be more like 1-3 months (based of application load) so no one can exactly give you time frame.