+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3rd time work permit application

dada17

Oct 14, 2012
hi everyone,
It's my 3rd time applying a working permit in CE-Manila... My first and 2nd application had been denied last 2009 and that time I'm not yet married. An now that I'm married and have a child my friend's employer still wants me to hire again. Will it affect my current application to be denied again because of what happened last 2009? The reason they refuse my application is that I have not demonstrated ties that would satisfy them of my intention to leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for me to stay. PLEASE HELP...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you do a search for TIES you will find all sorts of information. Married with children is a good place to start. Owning property, having a good job and a letter from your boss guaranteeing your job upon your return, sufficient funds saved to show your employment prospects in your home country are good, all these things help support your ties. Travel history is also an important aspect. If you can "afford" to travel internationally it not only shows that you return home, but that you are financially established. Good Luck!

sandhus

Oct 6, 2012
Pippin said:
If you do a search for TIES you will find all sorts of information. Married with children is a good place to start. Owning property, having a good job and a letter from your boss guaranteeing your job upon your return, sufficient funds saved to show your employment prospects in your home country are good, all these things help support your ties. Travel history is also an important aspect. If you can "afford" to travel internationally it not only shows that you return home, but that you are financially established. Good Luck!
Travel history some times is taken negatively . I visited USA six times and returned well within legal time but I was refused a work permit on the basis of my travel history.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
sandhus said:
Travel history some times is taken negatively . I visited USA six times and returned well within legal time but I was refused a work permit on the basis of my travel history.
Did you obtain your CAIPS/GCMS notes to determine WHY it was viewed negatively? I have heard they "discount" travel done for work purposes. They are looking at leisure travel as a measure of "establishment"....that you have a good enough job that you have enough money saved to use for travel.