14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
toronto_dreams said:
can u elaborate on this ? pardon my ignorance ..
There is nothing wrong with creating EE profile while look for province to nominate you at the same time.

You can have your 375 points (or whatever score you got) profile in the EE system as soon as you become eligible. At the meantime, look at province PNP program (usually your province of residence?) and see how you can get nominated. There are different streams like "existing work permit" "graduates with a job" something like that. If you get nominations, you can change the EE profile and have 600 points added.

idefix said:
Can you share a link please?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t260056.0.html

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
mf4361 said:
yes you should do it. There is no fee or penalty if you don't get ITA. You can even seek PNP nominations and have your name in EE profile at the same time.
Agreed, but to answer your first question, I wouldn't trust any "advisers" when it comes to immigration. Of course he'll tell you to "go for it" because that means a nice fee for him/her. That would be conflict of interest. CIC has made it very clear that you do not need an advisor/lawyer/representative to do this for you. It is a pretty straight forward process. I've heard plenty of horror stories about how these "advisers" charge an arm and a leg and do practically nothing. My advice: Give it a shot, but do it yourself.

clever

Dec 13, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Ofcourse it also depends on you NOC
are you sure?which one is more important to be received ita,point or noc code?i have read that noc code does not matter.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
mf4361 said:
There is nothing wrong with creating EE profile while look for province to nominate you at the same time.

You can have your 375 points (or whatever score you got) profile in the EE system as soon as you become eligible. At the meantime, look at province PNP program (usually your province of residence?) and see how you can get nominated. There are different streams like "existing work permit" "graduates with a job" something like that. If you get nominations, you can change the EE profile and have 600 points added.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t260056.0.html
Thanks mf4361, +1, great thread to read.

Since they have over 200+ NOCs, I guess it is possible they will just call top applicants without regard of NOC. Otherwise the draws would be very hard to make: 10 of 0013, 15 of 0014, 20 of 0015, .... each sort would be a challenge only to plan.

To me that would be great :). We'll be sure in a few days.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
clever said:
are you sure?which one is more important to be received ita,point or noc code?i have read that noc code does not matter.
Points are more important for sure.

Golish65

Oct 10, 2023
It is not expired. I mean we have been td with minimum ielts 6 and 1 year full time job experience you will get pr. I have still on work permit till 2025

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is not expired. I mean we have been td with minimum ielts 6 and 1 year full time job experience you will get pr. I have still on work permit till 2025
Who told you PR is guaranteed? Your score is too for Express Entry as draws are over 490 and not coming down. What will your score be in 2025? Will it be over 480+? That is your aim for EE. Look at the PNP program in your province.