+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

37 years age, Jan 2022 intake, got refusal! Please review the application

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Major red flag.
It seems that way, but not really. I have seen his videos and method of working, he seems genuine the way he works and when you talk to him, he is decent fellow. My file is complicated enough and IRCC has many reasons to reject my file. So not sure how many tries it takes!

Reactions: AviJ

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Most agents/consultants in India behave this way, sadly. Especially the ones in the North.
True, my advance career and age is making this process complicated. But IRCC has given much older candidates visas, so some logic they have applied to reject mine.
I think it will be inconsistent reason on course selection since I changed it from last app.

Reactions: AviJ

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
True, my advance career and age is making this process complicated. But IRCC has given much older candidates visas, so some logic they have applied to reject mine.
I think it will be inconsistent reason on course selection since I changed it from last app.
Yeah they've given (and continue to give) visas to older candidates. Don't lose hope and keep on trying. If this guy can do it then so can you:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah they've given (and continue to give) visas to older candidates. Don't lose hope and keep on trying. If this guy can do it then so can you:
True, seeing his videos only I am hopeful. I love his videos. Hopefully, somethings works out for me. But its crazy, we really cant say what will happen. So its 50-50.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Ok, so we applied again with course change and consultant change(not paying him until I get the VISA, its their rule not mine!), got refused again!
We are going to reapply with everything same with documents that need updating like bank statements and such. No change in SOP.
So please let me know if this course is also wrong or suggest what could be the reason for refusal.
Here are the second application details:
SDS from India
Project Management Algoma University, 2 years Graduate Certificate course. Sep 2022 intake
Paid full year tuition fees
GIC
SOP written by the consultant, they dont show it because its their IP it seems :)
Applied on May 12th, rejected on July 28th, medical updated just before rejection.

This consultant has great record with older candidates applications. He is very good. Now I am worried what to do now, will it work again?
Should I apply again?

I have applied for gcms notes. But want to know any possible reasons or options before notes arrive.

Please let me know what you guys think: @BA101 @canuck78 @Naturgrl @Simba112 @captainarabiia @orwell46
Last time was a technical course and this time it is a generic course

So unless the previous refusal was acknowledged and articulated and then justify this new change in program, a refusal was pretty obvious in my opinion

Your SOP cannot be IP to anyone. So if you are blindly putting your faith in him/her to get you the visa, then good luck to you on that.

You can get the notes but it will do very little here as the notes merely show what the vo inferred from your SOP

unless you get to see the SOP and work on it, I am not sure if reapplying again with any new docs and another SOP that you have not seen, won't make a lot of sense

2 TRV refusals already. So tread very carefully with plan and caution from here on

Good Luck

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

So unless the previous refusal was acknowledged and articulated and then justify this new change in program, a refusal was pretty obvious in my opinion

Your SOP cannot be IP to anyone. So if you are blindly putting your faith in him/her to get you the visa, then good luck to you on that.

You can get the notes but it will do very little here as the notes merely show what the vo inferred from your SOP

unless you get to see the SOP and work on it, I am not sure if reapplying again with any new docs and another SOP that you have not seen, won't make a lot of sense

2 TRV refusals already. So tread very carefully with plan and caution from here on

Good Luck
I agree, running out of options now. Lets me see if I can see the SOP this time.

Reactions: Bdboy71

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

Good Luck
Yeah it all comes down to this SOP which I cannot see. Hopefully this time it works out. Else I will go solo after that!

charlesbill

Aug 4, 2022
It seems that way, but not really. I have seen his videos and method of working, he seems genuine the way he works and when you talk to him, he is decent fellow. My file is complicated enough and IRCC has many reasons to reject my file. So not sure how many tries it takes!
did you get a lead way to this

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
The issue is how to know what was written initially. In that way you can better understand how to fix the situation in your new SOP
Ok I got what you are saying, so we have applied for the visa again. Consultant has made some changes to the application. But still not seen the SOP. To see SOP I have to travel to their office which is in Punjab and I am in Bangalore! :) So I will see the SOP for sure, hopefully soon. But application is lodged anyway, I talked to him and he assured me that he has done a good job! Its not like IRCC is doing a good job, cant say what the hell they are thinking. Kinda feel lost in the shit show.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Ok I got what you are saying, so we have applied for the visa again. Consultant has made some changes to the application. But still not seen the SOP. To see SOP I have to travel to their office which is in Punjab and I am in Bangalore! :) So I will see the SOP for sure, hopefully soon. But application is lodged anyway, I talked to him and he assured me that he has done a good job! Its not like IRCC is doing a good job, cant say what the hell they are thinking. Kinda feel lost in the shit show.
Agree with everybody that's saying that not allowing you to see the SOP is a red flag. It's your future, not your consultant's.

You already seem to have two refusals and you have no idea what arguments were made to improve the SOP. Also, seems you did not request GCMS notes to see the VO's comments for refusing your first and second application, which is also something your consultant should have done.

Good luck but I think your third application could have been better handled. Hope everything works out for you!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why can’t the consultant scan the letter and email it to you? You don’t need to travel to another city to read a SOP. You want to make sure you are not being misrepresented or you are submitting false information.