+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

35th Draw- Forecast - 1000 ITA's - Lowest CRS >= 460 ?

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Is there any chance 35th draw will be more than 1000 ITA's?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Re: 35th Draw- Forecast - 1000 ITA's - Lowest CRS > 460 ?

IRCC is very unpredictable. But I hope Cut off falls soon

Reactions: Adanac11

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
KrishHH said:
Impossible to say for sure but I wouldnt be surprised if we had a few more draws with about 800 ITAs

Jesssac

Feb 2, 2016
KrishHH said:
what i'd give to actually see this happen but unfortunately, wishful thinking is all it is at the moment.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishHH said:
Mate, your question is completely pointless. There is always a chance. The likelihood of a given outcome is rarely zero.

What you probably mean to ask is if anyone knows how many ITAs they are going to issue in the next draw.

The answer is that nobody knows, because CIC does not disclose the amount of ITAs in advance.

All answers provided are pure speculation. You know just as much now as you did before you started your thread.

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm skeptical about the fact that CRS cut off will fall down to 460 as there's a lot people getting PNPs on daily basis.

I'd like to see points falling down to below 450, I've been in the pool since June 2015 with no luck at all.

My PGWP is valid till June 2017 and the only option I have now is to wait and watch. I've exhausted all my resources, I'm at 447 with highest points for education (diploma in Canada, Grade 12 in India) and Ielts (9,9,9,7.5). I've been a staunch follower of canadavisa forum and have seen some optimistic threads like one which says point might drop below 400 by October. Hopes are still high but running outta time.

I've never imagined that I'd have to struggle so much just to get Permanent residency in a Country where i've lived over 4 years now. It's heart breaking to see people who have no ties with Canada and never stepped foot here have managed to get PR before us. These loopholes in this "Express Entry" needs to be addressed asap.

This govt's been unfair to all the international students and I hope they make changes to this system sooner than later. I know I'm not alone in this fight against injustice but got no options but to wait in this killing future uncertainty.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
sngm1201 said:
I'm skeptical about the fact that CRS cut off will fall down to 460 as there's a lot people getting PNPs on daily basis.

I'd like to see points falling down to below 450, I've been in the pool since June 2015 with no luck at all.

My PGWP is valid till June 2017 and the only option I have now is to wait and watch. I've exhausted all my resources, I'm at 447 with highest points for education (diploma in Canada, Grade 12 in India) and Ielts (9,9,9,7.5). I've been a staunch follower of canadavisa forum and have seen some optimistic threads like one which says point might drop below 400 by October. Hopes are still high but running outta time.

I've never imagined that I'd have to struggle so much just to get Permanent residency in a Country where i've lived over 4 years now. It's heart breaking to see people who have no ties with Canada and never stepped foot here have managed to get PR before us. These loopholes in this "Express Entry" needs to be addressed asap.

This govt's been unfair to all the international students and I hope they make changes to this system sooner than later. I know I'm not alone in this fight against injustice but got no options but to wait in this killing future uncertainty.

Instead of waiting you could go for any provincial program. Manitoba, for example. You needed to work for at least 6 months in any job to get ties to the province and to apply for nomintaion.
Did you get any Canadian work experience? May I ask you why your score is not so high then?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here mate, I have been here for 7 years. Engineering degree and all...my point in 467. Just hoping for the best.

sngm1201 said:

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sngm1201 said:

I feel your frustration with the EE system. You, I and many others I know are sailing in the same boat. Have been here for more than 4 years now. Studied here, got a job and have been employed for two years now. There's nothing I can do about the situation but to wait patiently for the score to drop. Hopefully, I don't have to go back once my PGWP expires in Feb. 2017. I have max points for age, IELTS and have two degrees too. There's absolutely no way to increase points in my profile unless I get a provincial nomination. Hope Liberals deliver on their promise of reviewing the EE system and make it beneficial for people like us. High hopes!