AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
jideoba said:
hello,

I am finding it difficult to register with job bank due to SIN # being requested for, could you please help on how i can go about it. Thanks.

My score was 328, Hoping to get my ITA ASAP.
For all those who do not have a SIN #, CIC sends them a Job Bank activation code. which may be used to gain access to the job bank.

MYNK

Jul 14, 2014
Hi

I am also sailing in same boat with score between 350 -400 . how much chances do we have with this score ?
Why CIC has not taken draw since April 17 ?

s_jose

Apr 23, 2015
Mynk
there was a draw last weekend and the cut off score was 755.
Don't know about our chances. Keeping positive. I'm at 378 points

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yOU GUYS ARE STILL HOPING for points go down below 400.. stop dreaming and find other alternatives. People at 450 are not sure then how can we?

abhii

Apr 30, 2015
Mine score is 318 and still i am hopeful by the end of this year.
I have 12 years of experience in 2172 NOC, double post graduate and achieved 7 band in IELTS after doing lots of hard work.

Don't know how to increase my score? Confused................

Hards_100

Dec 1, 2014
Mumbai
Do 380 stand a chance to get ITA this year??? Looking at the trend i dont think they want below 450 and also once job banks starts then points shall shoot up. Also, not to forget the number of new entries coming in pool daily...

Do I still have a chance?? ? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi All,

I am also between 360-370 range .
I think if we donot have a job offer , they only way is to get high IELTS score . I scored 7.5 overall and it is CLB 8 .Taken second IELTS test also .Scores have come last week . seeing latest draw ,no mood to check the score :(.
Travelled 800 miles to take the test , spent almost 1000$ for this IELTS alone ...

I have a question . I am married , but I wont be able to get any score for my spouse. She is not a degree holder and she cannot take IELTS. Hence I submitted my EE with only my details .Is that fine ? Do you guys think if I can add my spouse ? Will it reduce my score ?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I mentioned marital status as "Married" . I am not lying . I am planning to apply only for myself and if (by chance!!) selected , planning to leave the family in india for a year and then check If I can take them with me .

So your reply bring this question in my mind ,

1)If married , do we always need to apply for EE as a family ? What can we do in my case , My wife has not completed her graduation and she cannot take up IELTS ..

Can anyone help me here ?

nndutta

Apr 28, 2015
sraj07 said:
I mentioned marital status as "Married" . I am not lying . I am planning to apply only for myself and if (by chance!!) selected , planning to leave the family in india for a year and then check If I can take them with me .

1)If married , do we always need to apply for EE as a family ? What can we do in my case , My wife has not completed her graduation and she cannot take up IELTS ..

No worries at all. You can just re enter the details .. the point system is very clear ( Check link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp ) .. the fund requirement ( proof of fund ) would be different in case your wife accompanies you ..

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:

Pls select your marital status as "Married" and pls select "No" in the question: If your spouse will come with you to Canada??
That will be ok. So, here you are not applying as Family, though you are married, you wish to immigrate as Single applicant and may sponsor your family at a later stage when you wish.
But, pls keep in mind: It will take a very long time for "spousal sponsorship progam" if you immigrate alone first and then wish to bring your spouse later.
So, it is always better to apply as a Married Applicant with Family.
However, you are the best judge of your own situation and circumstances.

Wish you Good Luck for your application.
God Bless You!

nndutta

Apr 28, 2015
abhii said:
Mine score is 318 and still i am hopeful by the end of this year.
I have 12 years of experience in 2172 NOC, double post graduate and achieved 7 band in IELTS after doing lots of hard work.

Don't know how to increase my score? Confused................

No one infact knows how the situation is gonna move. But yes , as of now the way it stands , unless you have a job offer , chances are NIL. CIC had to wait for 30+ days ( time between 8th & 9th draw) to get those many people exceeding 755+ CRS score for ITA.. this clearly means that they are no having enough candidates with job offer in Pool. 755 also is not great a candidate considering the fact that 600 is out of job offer .. so, without losing any hope start reading between the lines and have some patience.. In the mean time though practically impossible but browse through job offers ... in case some miracle happens and you get some offer one morning ..browsing through job portals would give you ideas and pattern of jobs , while the ground reality is you have to do survival job once you land there .. may be some exception only for IT guys .. why not look through Australian portal .. they have far more scientific and logical process for migration , albeit a little expensive than Canada .. but far better

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Thanks , when you say "sponsor for spouse /family " , If money is the only point of discussion , then I don't have an issue.
I will have sufficient funds for my wife and my kid .. My only worries , is if I apply along with her ,I fear the CRS score might go down , Because I see 40 points for spouse .